This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 1, head of household

Topic » ✵ episode 1, head of..

520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
thank you all for your submissions! i have scored and ranked them all and we have a result. i will eliminate you one by one.
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 11th place..............
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
adele (hellocat) - sweet caroline - 2

oh baby im sorry but no….. like okay this song is super british but omg make it stop…. no bc this was playing during my new years eve celebrations and i did try to cave in my own skull with a cushion like i cant do it anymore i cant TAKE IT…. you get points for it being a very BRITISH song even tho he's american like i get it but no its not 4 me im afraid….
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 10th place.... omg its getting so intense you guys....
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
sebastián yatra (selisic) - the bbc announcement of queen elizabeth's death - 6

LMFAO STOP……… i wish there was an extended version of this because like i do feel out of fairness there's only so much i can give a 19 second clip yknow…. but in many ways this is very british too like it doesn't get more british than this. an extended version and like you might've been head of household who can say…..
520 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ROUBADA
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 9th place....
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
jeffree star (drg2) - redcoats - 6.5

oh my…. well its definitely british! i feel like this was very on the border of me stanning like the beat kicking in had me bald and some of the lyrics are taking me out but like i do feel like its almost TOO british for me to enjoy? so like i do have to give this credit for just HOW british it is bc… lord….. its so british. i guess i got what i asked for!
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 8th place...... omg...
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
montserrat bellido durán (varlto) - pretty boys - 7.5

full transparency i was expecting this to be bad and i ended up quite pleasantly surprised! its quite a nice song! sonically its not the most BRITISH song here in fact i think it may be the least british-sounding to me but its a very pleasant very cute song i do like it. not a bad start darling not bad for a tortoise go get those hares !!!!
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
and in 7th place we have....
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
ethel cain (queenmichelle) - fai fighter - 8.5

picking an irish musician for british week is definitely a #statement but like ur the irish one here i wont judge !!!!! i like this tho! i really like the production on it its very uk SOUNDING to me. i did like ask for a song from the united kingdom and that isnt what you provided so i did deduct an ambiguous number of points from ur score but the song is good! keep that with you darling i know that both you and yunè pinku have even BIGGER serves in you based on this
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 6th place....
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
lara luisa (j2999) - john hughes movie - 9

oh this took me back…….. i haven't heard this song in a WHILE i'm kinda surprised at how well it holds up in truth. i was expecting this to sound like doodoo after nearly two years but wow she slayed a bit! i do have a bit of a soft spot for maisie peters which i would like literally not admit to in public unless i was held at gunpoint/hairdryerpoint at billund airport but here we are! i feel like shes a bit of a like… representation of the upcoming age of uk pop in many ways and while her style is quite international theres definitely some uk-specific influences in her music that makes this a pretty good fit to me. bop!
520 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 5th place.....

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!