This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 11: All About Eve

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 11: All..

450 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Biblically Accurate Angel and Bullseye the Target Dog.  Unfortunately, one of you fell victim to Tim’s win tonight.

In 7th, our second to last spot, we have…
. .

Biblically Accurate Angel :/

“Pool” by Still Woozy, Remi Wolf

Braden:

- I forgot she collabed with Still Woozy lmao. Wow I haven’t listened to this song since it came out. I think I never revisited bc it’s not the Remi I’m used to? It’s really nice tho, definitely would fit in a playlist like this just nicely!!! The guitar is gorgeous and the production is great!!!! I like this a lot! It doesn’t stand out tbh, but it’s nice and calm!!! Yeah! (6/8)

Eve:

- Yea this is the vibe. It’s cute! I am…truthfully, not a huge fan of Still Woozy, but Remi makes it better. (6/8)

“Mama Told Me” by Alex Newell

Braden:

- Oh this was on Tik Tok I think. Idk. I’m sorry call me a cynic but upbeat songs that have lyrics about self love make me cringe I’m sorry. Maybe I’m the problem. But like. No. Alex Newell has a fantastic voice and wow do I not like this song. I think my thing is with songs like this that I want to be able to feel the positivity from a song without feeling like it’s being shoved down my throat. Make me feel the emotion rather than telling me how I feel. Idk a good beat is enough for me to be in a happy mood, but then again others aren’t the same way. The beat was fine in this tho but not like stellar. Kill the Lights is better duh. Idk. Meh. (5/8)

Eve:

- I do like Alex Newell…their music on the other hand? I don’t know. We love the meaning, go off queers. But like sometimes I wonder if queer people should make music…respectfully. As a lesbian. (6/8)

That means in 6th, and taking the last spot in the next round, is Bullseye the Target Dog!

“Summer Girl” by HAIM

Braden:

- Oh this track is different. Feels kinda singer songwriter like which makes sense, it’s HAIM. I’ve never been able to get into them but moreso bc of lack of effort than anything else, this is kinda selling me ngl. This song could not be more perfect for this theme. Like it works soooooo well. The SAX????? God I’m a sucker for a good saxophone. It really drives this song, the bass gets me intrigued but the instrumentation is so shockingly gorgeous. Yeah I’m a fan of this!!!! I could’ve done without the girls taking their tops off aspect of the video but yeah I’m impressed by how well this fits the theme, this is a BAWPPP!!! (3/8)

Eve:

- Yep. Imma be real here…Haim usually doesn’t do it for me. But this is literally the perfect send. The sax is what really makes this song, it could be so boring but that sax really really made the songs so interesting. This worked so incredibly well. Shockingly absolutely loved this. Good send. (3/8)

“Graffiti” by CHVRCHES

Braden:

- This is umm. Close to being something for me. But umm. Idk I think I just don’t love CHVRCHES tbh. This has potential. I think the synths feel a little too processed for me? Idk what it is. I think it’s adjacent to a sound that’s for me but idk. CHVRCHES just isn’t for me tbh. I didn’t like this sorry :// (8/8)

Eve:

- Sender……I am so sorry but CHVRCHES just is not for me. I was crossing my fingers that this would be one of the few CHVRCHES songs I like and. Also the vibe just isn’t quite there for me. (7/8)

Congrats Bullseye, you just scrape by! HAIM saves you, I literally thought that was Tim’s send before getting the list LMAO
450 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
Alright, Booty and Biblically Accurate Angel, you’ve both been knocked out of the competition by Tim…but let’s be real. You’re 2/3 of the competitors left who have multiple wins and both of you have shown major progress throughout the season which is something I appreciate.

So here’s what’s gonna happen. You both get a last chance lip sync. Submit whatever you want. Whoever wins gets to submit next week and the loser is eliminated officially and unmasked.

However, I want to honor my double elimination rule I set in place for Tim, he deserves to send you both out here let’s be real. SO, whoever wins the lip sync, you MUST WIN next round or else you are OFFICIALLY eliminated. If you don’t, you will be eliminated as well as the lowest performing mask next round. If you win, just one elimination this round.

I understand if the rest of the masks are upset at this, but also, these two have slain the whole season and I can’t bring myself to eliminate them BOTH rn. But they gotta prove they deserve to stay.

Please submit your last chance lip sync to Tim asap and Eve and I will decide who wins!
450 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
THE LIP SYNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
450 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
Song 1

Song 2

450 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
Before the winner is posted can I just say Eve and I had to relisten to both songs before we could make a decision. The songs were both THAT good and both incredible serves

That said, a decision has been made…
450 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
The person eliminated is...

450 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47

450 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
Bitch
450 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Booty* It's time to unmask
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.172969.1.jpg?id=1672730664.gif

ilovetosing! Jin, king! You hid your identity so well until the end. Love you so much and thanks for playing!
450 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
Jin!!!!!!!!!!!! A stellar competitor even without submitting your usual songs. I lowkey wish you had just submitted those the whole season but you fooled me really well until the end, I wasn’t 100% on you until this lip sync choice.

Amazing game!

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!