This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 9: Half and Half!

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 9: Half and..

465 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means in 9th, and taking the last safe spot tonight, we have Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay” with “Time” by George Riley!

- I’ve only heard this with UKs nf and this wasn’t my favorite spoilers oops. This is growing a bit. It needs more of a melody. Like this just feels like a Kelela reject ya know? Now, that being said, even a kelela reject will always be up my alley. So this could be a lot worse, ya know? I’m just a little disappointed by this.

Step it up girlie, I know you have it in you :))
465 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
Flora, you showed promise but just didn’t get a chance to stand out in the competition before being eliminated, I’m sorry to see you go :/

As for who you are girlie I have no idea. Your influences are many according to your selections this competition. I legit can’t make a guess I’ll just have to see!!!
465 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
Actually hmm I’ll guess hellomynameis347 just bc Hikaru Utada and I feel like his taste is as eclectic as this masked contestant’s was
465 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Flora* It's time to unmask
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.103429.1.jpg?id=1674375547.gif

Symmetry888! Krystal, icon! It was great having you!
465 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
it's been fun! :) thanks for having me <3
465 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
Krystal you kinda deserved so much better <3

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!