This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 8: Guilty Pleasures!

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 8: Guilty..

486 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Ruler and Green M&M. Both of you have escaped the bottom before but one of you will not escape again. Unfortunately, we will be eliminating one of you tonight.

In 11th, and eliminated in last place tonight, we have…

Ruler with “Made You Look” by Meghan Trainor.

- Look. Here’s the thing. This woman has a grand total of two good songs (“No” and “Genetics”). This is just a style I don’t think is well done or sounds good. Don’t get me wrong I like songs inspired by the 50s (is this what this counts as lmao) as all my Rita Raynators could tell you. Idk there’s just an inauthenticity I find with this song specifically that just turns me off of it. Not enough happens to make this try and stand out besides the style it’s in and either way I’ve heard it before and better.
486 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
That means in 10th, and taking the last spot in the next round, is Green M&M with “Six Feet Apart” by Luke Combs!

- Wow. Hmm. Is this better or worse of a quarantine song than “Stuck With U”? Definitely better, that song is atrocious. This is. Umm. A song! When I think of the country I’ve enjoyed it’s usually a kind of gorgeous ballad. This is I suppose a ballad. Idk what to make of this song but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be? So that’s good! Like this wasn’t bad it just made me feel nothing.
486 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
Ruler, I think you had a lot of potential in this game and I think that you and I could potentially have very similar tastes in different circumstances, I really could see and did like your thought process and how unique your entires were, but it just didn’t work out in your favor :/

A shame too, bc you were one of the people I was sure of. I believe you to be hellocat!!!
485 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Ruler* It's time to unmask
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.205502.1.jpg?id=1664809452.gif

Hellocat! Thanks for playing Kat!

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!