This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 8: Guilty Pleasures!

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 8: Guilty..

496 days 8 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello masked contestants and welcome to your EIGHTH round! Wow!!!!! Congrats on surviving seven rounds!

Tim just told me everyone is trying really hard to make sure I don’t know who they are under the mask. And props to y’all bc I really can’t tell for so many of you! So with that in mind…

This theme is: Guilty Pleasures!

For this round, I’m asking a simple task. Send a song that is from a genre that you don’t almost ever listen to. This is not guilty pleasure as in you feel you can’t be seen liking this song, it’s a song that you listen to that if it was worse in quality or done very similarly to a genre of music you don’t listen to then you wouldn’t listen to it! This round is about both subverting yours and my expectations!

For example, I really don’t like listening to country music but there is a song or two I love that’s in the genre of country! If you wanna do that for me, then do it! If not, I totally understand not wanting to make me listen to country music!

Y’all have around 2 days to send your songs! Make sure to send your songs to Tim! Good luck everyone!
492 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
1) The Govt. Knows by Knower

2) Six Feet Apart by Luke Combs

3) Pinky Promise by Cecilia Gault
492 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
4) Horsey by Alex Chapman feat. Kim Petras

5) Made You Look by Meghan Trainor
.be&ab_channel=MeghanTrainorVEVO

6) Bring It All Back by S Club 7
492 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
7) My Attitude by Bratz

8) There's Your Trouble by The Chicks

9) Theatre! by Hey, Baby
https://open.spotify.com/track/48yW8Ldc3LB9aLQn7scQdL?si=9bo_Fi0gT7-KzlqbGiS_jA
492 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
10) Hot All the Time by Leah Kate

11) Lady Like by Ingrid Andress
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello all! Welcome to the results show!!!

I’m literally walking into a haircut rn and am not at all prepared for this so if this takes a bit long sorry!

With that said, 4 of you performed well enough to place in the top while 3 of you performed under the mark and are in the bottom!
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 8th we have…Martini Glass with “Bring it All Back” by S Club 7!

- This is cute! There’s a very 2000s does 70s sound here that’s just really cute and fun! I don’t think it’s very memorable tbh like it’s just a cute song and it doesn’t do much besides that but hey it’s a nice inoffensive listen and I’ll take a smile :)
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 7th we have…Flora from “Winx Club” with “My Attitude” by Bratz!

- Stop. Why is this good? I can’t how did the literal Bratz dolls just slay so hard??? There’s been a few 90s inspired 2000s beats submitted that have had success and this is like those past entries, I’m just such a slut for sounds like this. It’s not the best interpretation of it that I know so downpoints for that but this still bops!!!
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 6th we have…Biblically Accurate Angel with “There’s Your Trouble” by The Chicks!

- Oh this is so cute!!!! I love it!!! Now this is the kind of country I have time for, tracks that just bring you nostalgia. The instrumentation is great, I loveeeee country songs that use strings and use them well, the harmonies are great, the voices are good, this is just really sun shiney and cute and fun! Loves this!
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 5th we have…Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay” with “Horsey” by Alex Chapman, Kim Petras!

- Lmaoooooo I do already know and enjoy this song, I play it for my friend to get oontz oontz energy when we go to gay clubs. This is just too stupid of a song. I’ve heard this style done better but it’s still really solid! Kim Petras does her stupid song thing and it works, this is a bop!
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means, in the order on my list provided by the group page, the highest and lowest placing songs of the week are:

- Heidi Klum Tapeworm
- Booty
- Bullseye the Target Dog
- Ruler
- My Sushi Cake
- Green M&M
- Tim

We will now go in order from 4th to 1st to see who the best performers of the week are!
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 4th we have…Tim with “Pinky Promise” by Cecilia Gault! (LMAO)

- Yesssssss love this song! Such a full sounding pop song that’s both hyper and rock influenced. This is just such an explosion of a chorus! It’s no “Kira Kira” in fairness but idk that’s just such a ridiculously high mark to beat, and this is still great!
489 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 3rd we have…Heidi Klum Tapeworm with “Hot All The Time” by Leah Kate!

- Hold on. I’m sorry. What the fuck. She made a DECENT SONG????????? This isn’t like the best thing I’ve ever heard don’t get me wrong but this is well produced and doesn’t make me cringe at all. Wowwwwwww. I’m kinda bald rn ngl. This is. Serving? Wtf is going on???????? This is actually really good??????? I can’t with this. This was a SHOCK to me!!! Kind of a serve. I’ll have to relisten but like wow you really answered the prompt here.
489 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 2nd we have…My Sushi Cake with “Theatre!” by Hey, Baby!

- Yaaaaaaaaaaas this like bedroom GarageBand production is GIVING it to me yasssssss!!!! There’s a bit of a polish here that’s kinda missing but the song’s flow is soooooooo good!!! There’s such an energy here it’s great! This is so so good, it’s just so complex and noisy yassssssssssss!!!!! I love good noisy music ugh I Fucking loved that!!!
489 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
And in 1st and our winner is…

Booty with “The Government Knows” by KNOWER!

- LMAOOOOOOO JFC STOPPPPPPPPP Every song I’ve heard from this group has been so absolutely iconic tbh. Like this is just so stupid and fun omfgggggg. Like the MUSIC of it all? Absolutely Fucking iconic. This just made me laugh so stupidly hard and gave me my utter life. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaass!!! This gets the win solely bc this was my favorite of the top two that really subverted my expectations, well done!

Wow! What a rise you’ve had Booty! Keep this up you’ll be a contender for the win :)))) Congrats!
489 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
On to the bad news…sorry y’all but 1 of you will be eliminated tonight :/

In 9th we have…

Bullseye the Target Dog with “Lady Like” by Ingrid Andress!

- Hmmmm. This is close. It’s giving an artist trying to be artsy and falling short a bit. Like this is passable and is in no danger of being eliminated I’m just kinda bored. The strings could be more gorgeous if the production was better on this. Good effort but not fully for me :/

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!