This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 6: Mainstream-A-Palooza

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 6:..

501 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
And in 1st and our winner is…

Heidi Klum Tapeworm with “Scandalous” by Mis-Teeq!

- This sender knows my style of pop music to a tee I see. Aka they’re in BETA lmao. Of course I find this to be the best song of all time. Like. This is so perfectly 2000s, the rnb girl group with that beat, the alarm sounds, like COME ONNNNNNNNN bring back rnb girl groups please pop culture. This is soooooooo for me. I have all the time for this thank you sender :)

Wow! Second win in a row for you miss Heidi! You’re quickly becoming a front runner, keep it up :)
501 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
On to the bad news…sorry y’all but 1 of you will be eliminated tonight :/

In 11th we have…

Ruler with “Love So Soft” by Kelly Clarkson!

- I don’t really understand this send when literally anything from “Breakaway” was available tbh like are we completely disregarding her master class? This is fine. Never loved her later stuff nearly as much as “Behind These Hazel Eyes” aka one of my absolutely favorite songs of all time. Her voice is so obviously the best part of this. Everything else is just kinda meh? Idk. Heard this sound better but we love you Kelly :)
501 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Peach the Cat and Bullseye the Target Dog.  Unfortunately, we will be eliminating one of you animals tonight.

In 13th, and eliminated in last place tonight, we have…

Peach the Cat with “Closer” by Tegan and Sara.

- Okay. This is like very 2010s pop but like in its most basic form. I don’t really have an attachment to this so if I’m judging objectively than I think it’s fine. It’s whatever. This is definitely a product of the time and has stayed in its time. Sure.

I’m sorry Peach the Cat, you’ve been eliminated tonight :/ :hugs:
501 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means in 12th, and taking the last spot in the next round, is Bullseye the Target Dog with “APESHIT” by The Carters!

- Okay. I mean. I love Beyoncé. But with Jay Z? Hmmmmm. I’m not the biggest trap fan. Is this trap? I can’t tell lmao. So like this isn’t totally for me. But like. Also beyonce. Hmmmmmmmm. It does hit in a way like the melody of the song and the production of it all is respectable. I move incredibly slightly.  It’s still not totally for me but hey I’ll let it slide.

Congrats Bullseye, you just scrape by! You’ve had a successful sound in the past so I know you can bring it in future rounds!
501 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
Peach the Cat, I feel like you were very close the entire competition to breaking through but just couldn’t quite do it, I really enjoyed having you on the season and your mask is one of my faves LMAOOOO

As for who you are, the gospel send (I think?) in the second round is my basis for this prediction as well as the use of Tyler’s cat so you’re obviously +0

I’ll say you’re VanitySmurf!
501 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
But I do think you could also be someone else I think is here hmmmm
501 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Peach the Cat* It's time to unmask
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.122991.1.jpg?id=1673031784.gif

useamint! Braden really said, let me take your idea and eliminate you! Thanks for playing Kev xx
501 days 5 hours ago
useamint
My Last Cry (Peacin' Out)
501 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
Lmao this was my backup idea love ya Kevin

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!