This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 4: >4:30

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 4: >4:30

506 days ago
FromAWindow
In 4th we have…Stingy from “Lazytown” with “Voulez-Vous” by ABBA!

- Lmaooooooooo this song after the Wednesday song is quite the jump. Look I can hate this send all I want. I really can. It was super popular and like kinda breaks the premise of this game of finding new and exciting stuff. I even sent this to a song contest myself in the past year. But like…this is one of the absolute best songs of the 70s and that’s just a fact. Their best song and it’s not even close (not the biggest ABBA fan but this song??? Mmmmm). It doesn’t even really slow down for me. It won’t win because I can’t let it win but BANGERRRRRRRR!!!!! But if anyone besides the sender sees this comment please do NOT try to replicate this successful send!
506 days ago
FromAWindow
In 3rd we have…Biblically Accurate Angel with “Why iii Love The Moon.” by Phony Ppl!

- I wasn’t sold at first but the beat is really really nice. I love the elements of this all. Yeah this is all adding up to a lovely lovely song. Just smooth, reminds me of like a summer day. Oh this rap hell yes. I like this but feel like it doesn’t need the length even if the outro continues the song’s utter loveliness. I really really enjoyed this, this was just super nice :) You’re becoming a real contender for me tbh so I hope you get a win soon!
506 days ago
FromAWindow
In 2nd we have…Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay” with “Nothing Without You” by Tanarelle!

- Yes. Obviously yes. I’ve been waiting for you to serve ngl I knew you’d do it. The song of hers in tsc wasn’t fully for me but this sounds like a soundscape I can get behind. A ballad but also a great piece of instrumentation. Her voice just oozes over this track, smooth but kinda restrained, oh the STRINGS YESSSSSSSSSSSS oh this feels epic. This feels just so lovely. I am obviously so here for this. Just so good. In a relisten it didn’t have the absolute WOW factor the winning song did but just know this was a great send! Keep it up please!
506 days ago
FromAWindow
And in 1st and our winner is…

Martini Glass with “Champagne Supernova” by Oasis!

- So I’ll be honest I’ve only ever heard “Wonderwall” by them bc duh. And I don’t even like it. But I can tell from the length this must be their throw down the gauntlet opus kind of song. This is certainly much better than wonderwall. Good “indie” or really inventing indie rock. I mean this album is like the beginning of its genre of music from what I know, but I’ve never explored. This is really fucking good. Like, this is what I’m TALKING about!!! So calming but also such a JAM! This feels super personal and like a love letter of sorts. Yeah this is so so so good. This is a perfect song for this round bc the 7+ minutes just fly by and every single minute is absolutely necessary for the betterment of the song. This is a kind of song I was hoping I’d get: a band or artist putting everything they have into making something epic and this fully delivered. Yeah fathers, a BANGER of epic proportions!

I wish I didn’t have to give the win to a song that’s better known but this isn’t an obvious send in the song contest community and this is my first time hearing it and this was just so CLEARLY the best song of the round so I’ll take it. Congrats!
506 days ago
FromAWindow
On to the bad news…sorry y’all but 1 of you will be eliminated tonight :/

In 13th we have…

Ruler with “25” by The Pretty Reckless!

- Hmm. It’s got good build. I can tell it has good lyrics though I never really focus on the lyrics when it comes to music I’ll be honest. I don’t love her voice and I don’t love the melody. The third verse/bridge was cool! I don’t love this overall! I just can’t really connect with this at all tbh :/
506 days ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Peach the Cat and Kangaroo Unfortunately, we will be eliminating one of you animals tonight.

In 15th, and eliminated in last place tonight, we have…
Kangaroo with “Clarity” by Zedd, Foxes.

- The transition from a 4+ hour song to a song that meets the theme by 1 second is kinda camp. I mean. This just isn’t my genre, and after seeing who sent this I think you know that, I’ve heard it a looooooot and have never really liked it, and is too known for me to try and give this a shot tbh. I’m sorry sender :/

I’m sorry Kangaroo, you’ve been eliminated tonight :/ :hugs:
506 days ago
FromAWindow
That means in 14th, and taking the last spot in the next round, is Peach the Cat with “If I Was a God” by Natalia Kills!

- Hmmm. Never been the biggest fan of her. I was not a “Mirrors” stan in HSC so this kind of low energy kinda MOR send is just not really doing it for me rn. Yeah this is just meh to me, it just goes nowhere kinda quickly :/

Congrats Peach the Cat, you just scrape by! You’ve had a successful sound in the past so I know you can bring it in future rounds!
506 days ago
FromAWindow
Kangaroo, you’ve been a lovely contestant and your image on the cast photo is one of my favorites lmao. I think you just never got your footing in this game tbh and sent something that was the most you send and, unfortunately, it just doesn’t align with my taste :/

If I had to guess I’d say Kangaroo, based on previous sends but especially this latest send, is J2999!
506 days ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Kangaroo* It's time to unmask

https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.246805.1.jpg?id=1672077698.gif

J2999! Victim of the season methinks, but thanks for playing James xx

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!