This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Masked!: Round 2: Pure Joy

Topic » S3 Masked!: Round 2: Pure Joy

546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 6th we have…Ruler with “What Makes the World” by The New Respects!

- No I love this. This feels like a more soul inspired nostalgia track and the synth is giving like late 60s Beatles or Beach Boys. Those harmonies?!?!?! BITCH!!!! Yeah this is real Fucking nice. Great voices too wow! This song just sounds like it was supposed to be nostalgic. This only places as safe bc of the other songs’ caliber but just know this is very very good and I’d love to see some more stuff like this :)
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means, in the order on the list provided by the group page (I think), the highs and lows of the week are:

- Heidi Klum Tapeworm
- Ghostface
- Orangutan
- Punk Rock Bird
- Booty
- Flora from “Winx Club”
- Green M&M
- Tim (unmasked)
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
We will now go in order from 5th to 1st to see who the best performers of the week are!

In 5th we have…Punk Rock Bird with “Let Them Know” by Mabel!

- I mean. Bop. Throwback to submitting (and winning with) this in Jaxon’s finale and then him not updating his song sheet and someone submitting this the first round of the next season and also winning. Rip Jaxon here lmao. This won’t win bc I always want to highlight songs I haven’t heard before and am blown away by but yeah I really love this song a lot and couldn’t put this lower than a high placement. Just a straight up bop. Hasn’t aged a tad, this used to be like MY song! Bop!
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 4th we have…Flora from “Winx Club” with “Bombastic” by Bonnie McKee!

- Omg no this literally invented EVERGLOW. I’m YAAAAAASing so fucking hard at this chorus YAAAAAAAS!!! The verses are a little lacking but this song and the production has held up sooooooo well it’s hilarious. Like 2015?????? Yeah I live for this Idgaf. It’s just chaotic and kinda stupid but in the fun way and brings a grin to my face :)
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
Just a note before 3rd-1st that this was a really close gap between the top 3 and you all did incredibly well and any of y’all could’ve deserved the win! :)

In 3rd we have…Heidi Klum Tapeworm with “Whatever Fits Together” by Skullcrusher!

- Holy fuck. Omgg YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I’m literally gobsmacked rn. I feel so calmed and this song feels like a warm hug. Fuck. This is only being downvoted from the winner spot bc on the relisten it was slightly edged out by the top two but Miss tapeworm you’re absolutely one to watch! I just love this sound so so much.
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
Now…will a contestant get a win here or will Tim cause his second double elimination in a row to start the season?…
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 2nd we have…Tim with “Keep Moving” by Jungle!

- I kinda don’t even give a fuck that this is absolutely a gamebot pick (edit: it wasn’t Tim just has taste), I liveeeeeeeeeee for this! This was so good live omfg. Any song made by any groovy girl should give some mention to Jungle for doing it better. This song just jams so fucking hard. That bass? It was over for everyone else when this released. This is the kind of song influenced by nostalgia that feels like a loving ode to music from the past and this just puts the biggest smile on my face! BAWPPPPPP!!!!
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
And our winner of this round is…
Orangutan with “World on Wheels” by Duckwrth, Kyle Dion!

- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS FATHER!!!!!!! Oh this is just so happy and groovy. Literally the BIGGEST dopamine rush omfgggg. Will Duckwrth ever release bad music? Ever? Didn’t think so. Fucking banger. I have all the time in the world for this tbh, it’s just groovy music you don’t hate yourself to ugh love it. Can his flow fit any vibe? It feels like it’s fit any vibe a song is going for, that’s so impressive. I love this man sm. This just makes me so fucking happy I have to give this the win.
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
To the winner of this round, congrats! You submitted a bop! However I do want to warn you bc if you are who I think you are I’d refrain from sending artists you may know for a fact I love :) But regardless, serve!!!
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
On to the bad news…sorry y’all but 1 of you between Ghostface, Booty, and Green M&M will be eliminated tonight :/

In 15th we have…
Booty with “Fallin’ For You” by Colbie Caillat!

- This send is just so fucking funny to me idk why. Like. Idk. I love this song and all of her big hits tbh (she went country after losing popularity and that stuff isn’t good!). Unfortunately, I am being forced to drop this for being just too mainstream. I mean, who in my age group didn’t grow up with Colbie Callait and this song? But, like, it feels like it shouldn’t be docked for that bc she never feels like an obvious send or part of mainstream culture and society. Bop, I love this, but find me something I haven’t heard before next time please!
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
That leaves Ghostface and Green M&M Unfortunately, we will be eliminating one of you tonight.

In 17th, and eliminated in last place tonight, we have…
Ghostface with “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes!

- Sad confession: I’ve never liked this song. Also just a really obvious send tbh. Idk I just don’t like her voice in this and the whole instrumental doesn’t move at all in this like omg they don’t change those 4 chords for the entire song. I get the love for this but I don’t have it.

I’m sorry Ghostface, you’ve been eliminated tonight :/ :hugs:
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means in 16th, and taking the last spot in the next round, is Green M&M with “Forever” by Billy Raffoul.

- This is fine. His voice sounds really odd with this kind of song tbh like I don’t personally feel like it fits the song. He sounds kinda like Michael McDonald tbh like idk what he’s doing on this indie cut. I kinda don’t like this I’m not gonna lie, like it’s close to being a song fully for me, but it just feels like it’s missing something and then the vocal kinda kills it for me, sorry :/

Congrats Green M&M, you just scrape by! Try and wow me next time!
546 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
Ghostface, thank you so much for playing and I truly hope you enjoyed your time in the game!!!

Also I’ve been told by Tim to try and guess who all the masks are after the elimination! (For the record, I wouldn’t have guessed Robb or Jaxon in the first round)

I’m unsure who you are tbh, the sends weren’t specific enough to a certain genre or style so I’ll focus on your mask. I know of a certain user on this site who plays these music games and doesn’t generally have a go to genre they love and lovessssssss horror!

So…I’ll guess you’re CocoVanderbilt!
546 days ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Ghostface* It's time to unmask

https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.54367.1.jpg?id=1671329634.gif

Tyleror! Sorry king :(
546 days ago
tyleror
THIS GAME WAS RIGGED… I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU QUIT NOW

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!