This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Masked!: Round 2: Pure Joy

Topic » S3 Masked!: Round 2: Pure Joy

519 days ago
FromAWindow
Hello masked contestants and welcome to your second round! Congrats on surviving one round!

Currently, I’m sitting next to the fireplace in my parent’s living room with my family around, a holiday candle burning, and I’m feeling lot of happiness in my heart. So I might as well celebrate that!

This theme is: Pure Joy

For this round, I’m asking a simple task. Send a song that you listen to when you’re feeling happiness, warmth, or joy in your heart!

It doesn’t matter if you put on your submission to become happier if you’re feeling sad, if you think of this song as pure joy or happiness, or you put this song on when you’re having a good time! Just submit a song that makes you think of happiness or joy! Don’t overthink it, I made this round because I want to see your personal taste!

Y’all have 1-2 days to send your songs! Take your time but also this isn’t a hard theme so don’t take too long. Make sure to send your songs to Tim! Good luck everyone!
517 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
1) POP! by Adanna Duru

2) Blush by Sienna Liggins

3) Time for Jesus by Jully Black

517 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
4) What Makes the World by The New Respects

5) Close to You by Dayglow

6) Falling for You by Colbie Caillat

517 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
7) Starstruckk by Years & Years

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YGfaYTIYh40&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

8) What's Up by 4 Non Blondes

9) Whatever Fits Together by Skullcrusher

517 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
10) Bombastic by Bonnie McKee

11) miss america by Isaac Dunbar

12) Keep Moving by Jungle

517 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
13) World on Wheels by Duckwrth ft. Kyle Dion

https://youtu.be/sILSv7GCyQg

14) The Oogum Boogum Song by Brenton Wood

15) Let Them Know by Mabel

.be
517 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
16) Likey by TWICE

17) Forever by Billy Raffoul

https://youtu.be/GZSG3dZZYsk
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hi! Hello all! Welcome to the results show!!! Tonight, 5 of you performed well enough to place in the top while 3 of you performed under the mark and are in the bottom!
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
Doing the same as last time and announcing who is safe first!

In 14th we have…Stingy from “Lazytown” with “Blush” by Siena Liggins!

- This is fine. I get what this is going for, I could’ve used more noise and sounded less mainstream. But I think it was a good and safe version of a kind of sound I like. Very safe imo but there’s potential here. Actually hmm. Idk. Yeah this isn’t for me sorry :/
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 13th we have…Martini Glass with “Oogum Boogum Song” by Brenton Wood!

- Well this certainly wasn’t expected! It’s a fine song, it’s happy, it’s joyous, I get it. I wish more happened? Like It’s just the same four chords but that piano really is lovely. Yeah, it’s fine! Wish there was more going on but it’s fine!
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 12th we have…Kangaroo with “miss america” by Isaac Dunbar!

- I swear this man either makes like kinda nice music or the worst song I’ve ever heard. Luckily for the sender, this if the former. It’s kinda nice! But this could’ve easily been the worst song I’ve ever heard if it had worse production. That’s what’s keeping this thing afloat rn. Sure!
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 11th we have…My Sushi Cake with “Likey” by TWICE!

- Ooooh loves some K-pop sm. This is fun! Sparkly and girly and cute and shit yasss! It’s not hitting as hard as k-pop can tbh, like this is just cute and kind of your standard k-pop sound so I think it’s overall just fine but I still enjoy this to a certain extent!
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 10th we have…Bullseye the Target Dog with “Close to You” by Dayglow!

- Yeah this just sounds very bright and happy I get the pick. I bop! Points docked for obviousness tbh but bop! I have a soft spot for *well done versions of* male indie that sounds like it belongs in a coming of age movie. I do bop, I do!
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 9th we have…Facemask with Bedazzled “Slay” with “POP!” by Adanna Duru!

- Haha I did check this out after her song in tsc, which I realized I prefer. I think. Idk this was really nice and the bass was a bop bop. A nice tune! Feels like it could be a grower! It didn’t stand out unfortunately, but I enjoyed this and look forward to your next send, I hope it’s something that hits a little harder!
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 8th we have…Biblically Accurate Angel with “Starstruck” by Years and Years!

- I do really like this song tbh. Luckily for you, I was still in my disco phase when this came out so I do have an attachment to this song that I might not have now if I hadn’t heard this before. I will say “Night Call” is a better song but for the category this is a better fit tbh. It’s still nice and groovy and yeah I enjoy this! It’s not winning but yeah I enjoy this!
516 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
In 7th we have…Peach the Cat with “Time for Jesus” by Jully Black!

- No why am I living??? Like this is so fabulous. 2000s rnb with a great voice and tinge of gospel? I’m so here for this omfg. This truly served. It’s a little cookie cutter for the sound but this is a sound I live for so I’ll take it trust me, bop!!!

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!