This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - Easy

Topic » Chapter 3 - Easy

778 days ago
ParvatiS
Welcome to your third task!

In this round you will have to select a song that you feel like fits the theme song: "Easy" the most. Do not forget to write us a little explanation next to your pick.

You have 48 hours to submit a song. I will send a few reminders from time to time.

View Limit: 80 MILLION VIEWS (on youtube).

As always, if you have any questions, please let us know!
778 days ago
CocoVanderbilt
before anyone hates on me... Blame FromAWindow.. he wanted this.
778 days ago
FromAWindow
Not you instinctively thinking everyone’s gonna hate this song LMAOOO
777 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
my tsc winners catalogue being honored this round wow

TSC 439: PennyTrationStan / WJSN The Black

braden is my favorite judge idk idk king slay yas wig!
777 days 23 hours ago
ParvatiS
sobs :(
can i be anyone's favorite judge ?
777 days 23 hours ago
tbrown_47
The bass is POPPING, so that inspired me to send this. Side note, it’s the drummer from Paramore doing the all the vocals, instrumentation, and production. Hayley isn’t the only talented one haha

777 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ok i think this ticks all the boxes

korean? check. lead up to sexy slayful chorus? check. exquisite production? mhmm. [REDACTED] behavior? oh girl...

777 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
I choose this song because they're kinda similar with the synths and overall composition. They're kinda giving genderbent Easy when u think rlly hard abt it!
777 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Immediately I found this song it reminded me of the soundtrack for Charlie's Angels! The funky and pop twisty vibes are so cool and 100% the vocals are soothing.

777 days ago
systrix
A special friend recommended this song to me. This song is beautiful and very inspiring. Makes me wanna cry. ♥️
777 days ago
Jaxon
*Pulls out my handy dandy google translater*

Aha, honestly, despite popular belief... this is a kpop song I actually liked and would not tank in JUSCC.

To me this song just oozed confidence. The lyrics, the entire vibe, the queens all owning their iconicness.

The song I present to you, has that same vibe of confidence stylistically. While she is not a kpop artist/song, I did stay in theme with the non-english component. If you want a tldr for the lyrics its basically mom Preslava just playing games with her man and threatening to leave him for attention. Icon.

Mom really comes out here... She LOOKS fierce. Her outfit slays. Her vocals pop off.  She has a rock beat that helps the song sound confident. She is living her best life and we have to stan that.

776 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
I MADE JAXON LIKE KPOP WE WON
776 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
when i hear easy i immediately think of just taking it easy, relaxing etc. and i definitely wanted to bring that with my song choice!! this song is very take it easy we’re gonna get by !

776 days 17 hours ago
useamint
The repeating lyric being I'll make it look good for ya gives me is a very generous statement so I will give you a song about generosity.

775 days 21 hours ago
tharealmike
For this week, I chose Holiday by Little Mix. I am not a huge K-pop listener, so instead of trying to pick a similar Kpop song, I decided to dissect the lyrics a little more and both of these songs talk about attraction. Plus both songs are by girl groups.

775 days 19 hours ago
VanitySmurf
I chose this song to express how easy it is to get through life’s challenges by having someone who loves you unconditionally. Falling in love is easy, but staying in love the real test, and once you’ve risen in love, that nest that you and your partner builds together, makes you seem invincible. You then are able to overcome many hardships, obstacles, & adversities along the way, with ease. The emotions behind this song is what POPS the most.

open group

Coco's Music Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!