This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2- Results

Topic » Chapter 2- Results

778 days 6 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Hey everyone!!

I'm so sorry for being so late. I had a lot of things to do at work this week AND then I went out on friday/saturday and I was gonna do the results on sunday, however I got SUPER sick. I spent the entire day sleeping and dying.

I still feel quite weak but I'll try to do them today.. However if I can't, I'll send them to the judges and hopefully 1 of them could reveal the results.
777 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
Players,

*sees the look of disappointment in your faces as you were expecting to see Coco*

Unfortunately, Coco has not been feeling his best and will not be judging you this round. He is taking his time off to sleep, rest, play games, drink water, and, well.... survive.
So instead, your fabulous Judge Callia will be stepping in and revealing your results đź’•

As a side note, Coco wants you to know that he loves you all and hasn't forgotten about each and every one of you 🥰 Please send your well wishes to him, he might even give you a higher ranking next round if you do so
im jk
but not really
777 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
Onto the results...
777 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 14th place is...

Lex13579 - NO SUBMISSION
777 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 13th place is...

Voila!

Akshar - LMAO YOUR EXPLANATION BEING "WATER. HUGE WAVES" LMAOOO THAT SENT ME. GIRLLLL I-I wish you gave us some more but I guess the song does explain itself so mission accomplished. This song is really good and I love the lyrics and the meaning of the song and I was vibing along to this, good job! (12/13)

Braden - Wow. I find this absolutely forgettable and boring tbh. Again, youre kinda affected by the running order oops but also this feels sooooo basic :// I’ll come back when this turns into “Dream of You” by CHUNG HA and R3HAB. (12/13)

Callia - This song gives me very summery feels with a nice instrumental. I still wish there was a deeper meaning behind your theme interpretation and not just about water or waves. (9/13)
777 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
BOOOOOOOOO
777 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 12/11th place are...

humanwebjet1 & systrix!

humanwebjet1:

Akshar - I absolutely LOVE this song!!! I LOVE SIGALA SM. She's sooo good and so is James Arthur!!! This song was so good and really hit the emotional aspect so hard. Definitely fit the theme perfectly, you did a great job imo. (10/13)

Braden - Did they make “Somebody to Love” a remix? I swear that’s exactly what this song sounded like LMAO. Also wait this is totally sampled from MGMT. WAIT LEWIS CAPALDI WROTE THIS DEAD. I mean I like this song but I don’t really love remixing a sad song and making it EDM tbh, why can’t we let good songs be good songs? (13/13)

Callia - At first, I wasn't sure if I really vibed with this song but now I think it's growing on me, and it has a really good instrumental beat. I also think the lyrics are relatable as I'm sure we can all relate to wanting someone to come back into our lives (7/13)

systrix:

Akshar - I have to say I wasn't expecting this song but I am so GLAD that you went out of the box with this song and I really appreciated that! This song is so CATCHY and it was a nice take on the theme and I think you did a good job! It's a very different submission to the rest and it makes you stand out. (11/13)

Braden - Oh what a pick LMAO god this is suchhhh a good song :)) I also love the way of getting around the views rule with a song that came out before YouTube LMAO. Quite the bop, it does get a tad old but I mean it’s just so joyous :) (7/13)

Callia - Ummm.. yeah no I'm not really a fan of this lmao. I don't hate old music, especially if they are timeless and classic. But this one is just not it for me. This being released in the early 80s should stay in the early 80s.. similar to 80s fashion (12/13)
777 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
That was to Lexi LMAOOOOOO
777 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
*prays sm as i didn't do a miscalculation with the results or copy/paste the wrong thing LMFAO*
777 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
How did Lex not submit we had a full week? Is she ok
777 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
she quit
777 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
Lame.
777 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 10th place is...

nateclove!

Akshar - I think my favorite part about these games is getting introduced to these new artists because she is an ARTIST. This song is actually really great and the visual is so disturbing but in the best way possible. I really loved the lyrics of this song and felt every word she was singing. The chorus is sooo good. And yeah the pushing them away by overthinking and letting your thoughts in your mind control you, perfection. (9/13)

Braden - This is incredibly interesting tbh. The voice is really unique as well as the way they edit it, yeah this is really hitting for me. The build in this song is taking the songs entirety and I like the journey I’m on. Oh. I wanted a better ending, that’ll dock points from me tbh, but I liked it overall! (8/13)

Callia - *sighs at the uncreativity of finding a song with the same title as the theme song* (I'm jk, I don't actually care about that lol). Still, it was a very straightforward but clear interpretation of the theme. Overall, it was still enjoyable to listen to (8/13)
777 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
I dont even remember what I submitted
777 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 9th place is...

PennyTrationStan!

Akshar - This video was really weird lmao. So that took me for a surprise at first but then I was like lemme just focus on the song itself which I thought was okay, I wouldn't say it was anything special, it was kinda just safe for me. Not something I'd listen to again. (13/13)

Braden - Mmm good edm is rare to find for me tbh but this really stuck out! Super fun and it was nice to hear a song with Slayyyter that sounded kind of contained LMAO (6/13)

Callia - I'm really enjoying the upbeat energy of this song. The video was also adorable (even tho it has no impact on the score). I like how you picked a song that was also about a relationship and I'm also hearing words like "thunder" and "raindrops" that remind me of a hurricane (3/13)
777 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 8th place is...

useamint!

Akshar - Oh! Wow! This was actually a really beautiful song because DAMN THOSE LYRICS?!?! "I can't breathe? cause I got no air without you", damn. This song really hit the emotional aspect as well and it was truly a blast listening. I like the whole vibe of this song and I enjoyed this. (6/13)

Braden - Okay. I like this. I think. Idk this doesn’t stick out to me at all but tbh that’s more a product of the running order than anything else LMAO. Like sure. This exists. Since it isn’t as uptempo as the other songs it doesn’t make me move as much, unfortunately. (11/13)

Callia - Tbh, this isn't usually the kind of music I would choose to listen to but I still find it a beautiful song regardless. I also relate to the lyrics on a whole new level especially that feeling of needing someone in your life (I'm sure Coco understands because we talk about this all the time lmao) (4/13)

open group

Coco's Music Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!