This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1- Results

Topic » Chapter 1- Results

786 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
Not discord changing “:)” into “🙂”
786 days 1 hour ago
CocoVanderbilt
Coming in 13th place is....

humanwebjet1!

Akshar - *claps and smiles* YESSS! I LOVE WALK OFF THE EARTH!! I do wish that you did give a little explanation as to why you chose the song even if the song explains itself. But, that's okay, for future reference, please do. This was a fantastic song choice and everything just worked so well! I love the instrumental and was living for the video! (6/15)

Braden - Hmmmm. Yeah I don’t really care for this. It’s like whatever. I don’t get anything from this tbh. It feels idk there. Feels very straight, which isn’t a bad thing, it’s just not for me. (14/15)

Callia - I really wish you would've written a short explanation of your interpretation of the theme (even when it's clear in the lyrics) since it would help us see how you interpret it from your point of view. That being said, this song is not my favorite, it's not a bad song, it's just not really my personal taste. (14/15)

Coco - I really enjoyed listening to this song. I think both singers have a great voice and the song is very catchy. Awesome pick. (6/15)

Your average score was: 10!
786 days 1 hour ago
CocoVanderbilt
Coming in 14th place is...

PennyTrationStan!

Akshar - Oh! I have to say at times, I was like there's so much going on in the video and couldn't hear the lyrics at the beginning and then I started paying more attention to the lyrics and not the video. And wow! The lyrics are sooo good and you definitely fit the theme. It was definitely an interesting submission but one that I did enjoy when I got into it. (15/15)

Braden - Wow, Tom submitting Alewya in the first round of a music game, where have I seen this before? Jkjk, like “Play”, I have a feeling this is a total grower and something that has more of a lasting impact, because this isn’t hitting the absolute hardest right now, but it’s definitely very interesting, the journey this took me on is very surreal and I really sort of got it at the end 🙂 (11/15)

Callia - I'll admit at first I couldn't really see how this song related to inequality and a desire to change the world like how you mentioned. But after searching up the meaning of "Jagna" (which means "warrior" or "fighter") my interpretation is that it could be about fighting against issues especially since I can definitely hear the power/determination in the voice. I still wish you could've wrote more in your explanation so we can get a clearer picture of how this relates to the theme lyric-wise from your perspective. Sonically however, to me these songs give off a different vibe but I can still see that both songs have a strong beat and powerful energy. (5/15)

Coco - I didn't really vibe with this song. I listened to it multiple times and I just couldn't get into it. Unfortunately I didn't really like the lyrics and I also kinda disliked the singer's voice. (15/15)

Your average was: 11.5!
786 days 1 hour ago
CocoVanderbilt
Coming in 15th place is....

turkeylover!

Akshar - LMAO I'm sorry I couldn't take this seriously when I saw your reasoning LOL! I guess you were really creative with this weeks song? It definitely fit the theme and I'm not gonna lie, I was really vibing to it. You really surprised me here and proved I shouldn't judge a song by it's name, good job! (14/15)

Braden - Well, now I feel like I should’ve sent this to your game instead of “Cinderella” LMAO I really enjoy this! It’s smooth and kinda groovy and the song totally shows this group’s personality! Bop! (7/15)

Callia - As a sweet and sassy girl myself, I'm liking the self-confidence in this song. However, I'm not seeing much of "changing the world" in terms of changing real world problems which was what I was more expecting to see, which is completely fine since there is no wrong way for you to interpret a song. As for the song itself, I can't tell whether I actually like the beat or really despise it.  (12/15)

Coco - It is a really unique pick and i definitely not something that I expected. I don't really vibe with this song though, I didn't particularly enjoy the singers' vocals. sobs.. I'm sorry. (14/15)

Your average was: 11.75!
786 days 1 hour ago
CocoVanderbilt
Final Rankings:

Akshar's Rankings:
1. tharealmike: Christina Aguilera "Change"
2. nateclove: MARINA "To Be Human"
3. tbrown_47: Arlo Parks "Hope"
4. VanitySmurf: Daughtry "What About Now"
5. Lex13579: Carrie Underwood "Change"
6. humanwebjet1: Walk Off the Earth "Rule the World"
7. useamint: Bridgit Mendler "We Can Change the World"
8. Volleyball1: Vanic x K.Flay "Can't Sleep"
9. Maxi1234: Ruelle "War of Hearts"
10. brightongal: Citi Zeni "Eat Your Salad"
11. systrix: Eric Clapton "Change the World"
12. Jaxon: Gin Whigmore "Black Parade"
13. Voila: SOHN "Conrad"
14. turkeylover: i5 "Sweet 'n' Sassy"
15. PennyTrationStan: Alewya "Jagna"

Braden's Rankings:
1. brightongal (eat your salad)
2. Voila (Conrad)
3. useamint (We Can Change The World)
4. systrix (Change the World)
5. tbrown_47 (Hope)
6. jaxon (Black Parade)
7. turkeylover (Sweet 'N' Sassy)
8. Lex13579 (Change)
9. Maxi1234 (War of Hearts)
10. nateclove (To Be Human)
11. PennyTrationStan (Jagna)
12. VanitySmurf (What about now)
13. Volleyball1 (Can't sleep)
14. Humanwebjet1 (Rule The World)
15. tharealmike (Change)

Callia's Rankings:
1.Gin Wigmore - Black Parade (@Jaxon)
2. Arlo Parks - Hope (@tbrown_47)
3. MARINA - To Be Human (@nateclove)
4. RUELLE - War Of Hearts (@Maxi1234)
5. Alewya - Jagna (@PennyTrationStan)
6. Daughtry - What About Now (@VanitySmurf)
7. Eric Clapton - Change The World (@systrix)
8. SOHN - Conrad (@Voila)
9. Carrie Underwood - Change (@Lex13579)
10. Vanic x K.Flay - Can't Sleep (@Volleyball1)
11. Christina Aguilera - Change (@tharealmike)
12. i5 - Sweet N' Sassy (@turkeylover)
13. Citi Zeni - Eat Your Salad (@brightongal)
14. Walk Off The Earth - Rule the World (@humanwebjet1)
15. Bridgit Mendler - We Can Change The World (@useamint)

Coco's Rankings:
1. Maxi1234 (War of Hearts)
2. nateclove (To Be Human)
3. Voila (Conrad)
4. tbrown_47 (Hope)
5. Lex13579 (Change)
6. Humanwebjet1 (Rule The World)
7. Volleyball1 (Can't sleep)
8. VanitySmurf (What about now)
9. systrix (Change the World)
10. tharealmike (Change)
11. useamint (We Can Change The World)
12. brightongal (eat your salad)
13. jaxon (Black Parade)
14. turkeylover (Sweet 'N' Sassy)
15.PennyTrationStan (Jagna)

Average Rankings:
1. tbrown_47 (Hope): 3.5
2. nateclove (To Be Human): 4.25
3. Maxi1234 (War of Hearts): 5.75
4. Voila (Conrad): 6.5
5. Lex13579 (Change): 6.75
6. VanitySmurf (What about now): 7.5
7. systrix (Change the World): 7.75
8. jaxon (Black Parade): 8
9/10. useamint (We Can Change The World): 9 / brightongal (eat your salad) 9
11. tharealmike (Change) 9.25
*12. Volleyball1 (Can't sleep): 9.5 REMOVED
13. Humanwebjet1 (Rule The World): 10
14. PennyTrationStan (Jagna): 11.5
15. turkeylover (Sweet 'N' Sassy): 11.75
786 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
Quick aside I liked 12/15 songs this week so if I ranked yours low oops sorry LMAO
786 days 1 hour ago
useamint
He's so good

Braden's Rankings:
1. brightongal (eat your salad)
2. Voila (Conrad)
3. useamint (We Can Change The World)
785 days 23 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
i am dead i forgot to post round 2
785 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
MAKE A CHART
785 days 3 hours ago
tbrown_47
Thanks for the win xx

open group

Coco's Music Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!