This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(Season 2) Grand Final

Topic » (Season 2) Grand Final

747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: AHHHH when I discovered you and started bringing you on here I knew you are a star DEFINITELY! I KNOW ALL YOUR PERFORMANCES and I was a bit let down cause I was expecting Hindi Tayo Pwede :( Nonetheless, this is an A+ performance and truly belongs in the finale. *cheers*

Arthur: AMAZING JUST AMAZING

Sea: NOOOO GIRLLL NOOOO THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEGAL UGHHH. Literally one of your most iconic performances...I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ON A NEW LEVEL! I would probably say that odds wise, you are the bookies' favourite, and from what we've seen so far, you are certainly one of mine as well ;)
747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
7) Dimash - "Stranger"

747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: MY LOVER!!! I’m ALSO OBSESSED WITH YOU!! HEARING THIS PERFORMANCE ONCE AGAIN I WAS LIKE OUUUUU!!! I felt like I was in fantasy show about to pick up a sword and run off to conquer a quest. YOUR VOCAL CAPABILITIES ARE TO DIE FOR! I’m assuming you went for this to be unpredictable and not perform the same known song choices over and over again. *smiles and claps*

Rocky: This was good but just that, Good.

Sea: This was peculiar...enchanting...mesmerising on a brand new level! THAT END NOTE AS WELL MY GOD! Vocals of the night so far? I THINK SO! I was also quite a big fan of this song choice. The other judges don't seem to adore this as much as I do, but my god did I love this! WE LOVE A DARK HORSE KING!
747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
8) Pentatonix - "The Sound Of Silence"

747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: NOOO NOOOOOO YOU GUYS DID NOT JUST PERFORM THIS!! *FAINTS AND THEN SCREAMS* I’m OBSEESSEDDDDDD, this is like a dream come true!!!!! I feel like it’s public knowledge how obsessed I am with acapella groups!!!! AHHHH MWAHHHH! *blows kisses* I’m torn between you guys and the Ndlovu Youth Choir for my top tbh… *STANDING OVATION*

Arthur: This was amazing as always.

Sea: This was pretty damn good! It's not my absolute favorite from you, and I was expecting/hoping for a certain other performance...but this was also great! You are dark horses to win I feel, and this performance confirms that! VERY GOOD WORK!
747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
9) 5 Seconds Of Summer - "She Looks So Perfect"

747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: My LOVESS!! I don’t even know how many times I’ve heard this song and I NEVER GET TIRED OF IT!! I don’t know how receptive the other judges will be of this, but u guys made it to the finale SOOOOOO THEY SHOULD ALSO BE OBSESSED! *STANDING OVATION* 14 year old Rocky is so HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Arthur: This was amazing and actually surprised me quite a bit

Sea: OMG NOOO, THIS BRINGS ME BACK SO HARD! Memories of a simpler time ;(. I LOVED THIS! You brought some serious competition tonight, AND THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM YOU! Nobody has been able to replicate these vibes since...I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. EXTREMELY GOOD JOB!!!
747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
10) Alisan Porter - "Blue Bayou"

747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: Alisan you are definitely VOCALLY BLESSED! There’s no denying you deserve your spot here, but I wasn’t sold on the song choice. Just going off on my personal preference, this wasn’t it for me.

Arthur: YOu have been great this season and this is still amazing.

Sea: GORGEOUS! The last note was superb and truly made the performance! Song choice? Not really there for me. You get loads and loads of points for vocals, but the song choice is really what drags you down here. Still, I was rather impressed by this, and you DELIVERED tonight. I can only hope that translates into points :)
747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
11) Cole Swindell - "Break Up In The End"

747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: Cole Swindell: Mhmmmm, going off on what has been performed so far this is another NO for me. You have a gorgeous tone and I love the country vibes, but it didn’t EXCITE OR MAKE ME GO WOOOOWWW enough, sorry *frowns*

Arthur: Cole: Another Country singer and you have been amazing as always.

Sea: Chill country vibes, I need to say I'm a fan! Not the most exciting or vocally challenging performance tonight, but you really capture the chill vibes that nobody else has really gone for, and I appreciate that rather a lot! This was nice...like many others, not gonna be my winner tonight, but still, there was something about this I really, really liked!
747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
And now...CLOSING TIME!

12) Pia Toscano - "All By Myself"

747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: PIA PIA PIA! I DEFINITELY PREDICTED THIS SONG CHOICE FOR THE FINALE! It was the right choice, but I’m very much expecting to see you in the top 5! Based on song choice and comparing it to other performances that have WOWED ME, this was a bit meh! *shrugs*

Arthur: A cover song and and amazing song and you killed it Girl. Good luck!

Sea: THE SEASON'S CLOSER, AND OH MY LORD WAS THIS THE CLOSER TO END ALL CLOSERS! Obvious choice? Yes. Correct choice? ABSOLUTELY YES! THIS LEFT ME SCALPED! I LOVED THIS! My winner tonight? GOD, I THINK SO, YES! THIS WAS THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE TO END THIS SEASON! Brilliant job, we have another serious contender for the crown here ;)
747 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for the critiques y'all 🤗
747 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
And...that concludes all of our performances tonight!

Please welcome our guest performer for tonight...KONSTRAKTA!

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!