This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(Season 2) Grand Final

Topic » (Season 2) Grand Final

734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Starting shortly :D
734 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
hiyaaaaaa *Rocky pops in*
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello, and WELCOME BACK to the finale of Sea's Melody Festival Season 2!

Long ago, 28 acts started in this competition. Now, only 12 remain, and tonight, 11 more will fall

I suppose there is nothing more to say other than...it's time to get this show on the road one last time this season!
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Tonight's Running Order:

1) Jessie J
2) Amy Winehouse
3) Ndlovu Youth Choir
4) Morgan Evans
5) Davina Michelle
6) Katrina Velarde
7) Dimash Kudibaren
8) Pentatonix
9) 5 Seconds Of Summer
10) Alisan Porter
11) Cole Swindell
12) Pia Toscano
734 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Here! Good luck everyone
https://media.giphy.com/media/UCh0IVt63LDPFReE5e/giphy.gif
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Jessie J - "Who You Are"

734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: Jessie J: Wow, this was such a powerful performance! At first I was like I’ve never heard this song before and then I WAS LIKE OOHHHH! I’m obsessed with this performance *STANDING OVATION*

Arthur: I'm sorry to be tough for the last round but this is what makes it and what counts. Jessie you have blown me away all season long but this just didnt do the job.

Sea: Solid choice, but sadly I was hoping for a number of different songs over this ;( I like it, but it's sadly not really my cup of tea, and unfortunately I think this has ruined your chances of taking home the win :( Still, I don't think you will get last, and you should still be proud to get to the final for a second time, that's more than most :D
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
2) Amy Winehouse - "Valerie"

734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: Funnn performance definitely! Was I expecting something more finale worthy? Yes, for sure but I don’t think this measures up to my expectations.

Arthur: I'm sorry but this had to be your worst performance this season

Sea: Hmmm...I liked this, but like Jessie, this really isn;t my favourite song from you, which at this stage you do need. I enjoyed this to a level, but sadly it also won't be my winner tonight, sorry <3
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
3) Ndlovu Youth Choir - "Jolene"

734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: AHHHHHHH LOVEEE LOVEEE THIS IS GONNA BE MY FAVOURITE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! Joleneeeee Joleneeeeeee. I was dancing throughout the whole performance and I feel very empowered right now. *SCREAMS AND CHEERS*

Arthur: You guys killed it this round and this season.

Sea: YASSSS!!! Most unique performance of the night? I SURE AS HELL THINK SO! I have been addicted to your Second Chance performance for a very long time, and now I am addicted to this! Out of all the new artists I've found this season, I will definitely be coming back to you! This was a SPECTACULAR way to finish the season for you, I'm really proud of you :D
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
4) Morgan Evans - "Day Drunk"

734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: Aww, this was a cutesy performance, but I wasn’t 100% sold on it. Maybe the fierceness of this roaster is making me overlook this performance. It was okay, but meh.

Arthur: Another killer performance!

Sea: You really kinda slayed my life in the Heats, but sadly, this did not hit for me ;( In general, this was sort of a miss and I'm really quite disappointed by that. You were a wildcard at the very least, and Arthur really seems to like you, so you do certainly still stand a chance! This wasn't for me, but you will not be getting last tonight :)
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
5) Davina Michelle - "What About Us"

734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Rocky: Great song choice and I felt the emotion 100%. I love the tone of your voice and I didn’t find this boring at all. I was expecting something more wow since I’m pretty familiar with your capabilities. *claps*

Arthur: Brave performance and you killed it.

Sea: THIS WAS SUPERB, DAVINA! You struggled through the heat somewhat, but here, you absolutely SLEW! Brilliant song choice, brilliant vocals...for me, overall a very complete package, and I can;t really ask for much more than that! BRILLIANT!
734 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
6) Katrina Velarde - "Reflection"

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!