This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grand Final

Topic » The Grand Final

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
My mum used to sing this to me ALL THE TIME. Getting past that, vocally, THIS MAY BE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! YOU HAVE INSANE VOCALS MS HYANG, I AM GETTING CONSTANTLY SCALPED BY YOU! I LOVED this, the long note was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Song choice is extremely strong...I really can't fault you tonight, you came here to slay, and you did just that!!!
838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
And now...our first Second Chancer!

5) Sam Tsui
Result: Second Chance

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
Our first Second Chancer of the night! You certainly proved you deserve to be here with this! Your voice was silky and GORGEOUS, and this was a superb song choice! You are a bit of a dark horse here; this took me somewhat by surprise, and my eyes are certainly on you tonight ;)
838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
6) Hailey Mia

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
EXCELLENT :D Brilliant vocals, strong song, this was certainly one HELL of a performance. I would have preffered to have seen you use Elastic Heart in all honesty, but this is also BRILLIANT! A very strong job tonight, well done <3333
838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
And with that...we are half-way through our show!

6 down...6 to go. Have we seen the winner yet? Or are they coming up? Who knows ;)

7) Maelyn Jarmon
Result: Direct To Final

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
And...OF COURSE YOU USE THIS! This performance has scalped everyone on tengaged multiple times, including me, AND YET AGAIN TONIGHT! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WAS JUST ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE THIS SONG, I LOVE YOUR VOCALS, AND POSSIBLY BEST VISUALS OF THE NIGHT! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY???
838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
8) Jessie J

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
The power was SUPERB, a brilliant song choice, BRILLIANT VOCALS! Just everything here was the fullest of full packages! You have been a frontrunner from the start, and here I am, being scalped by you YET AGAIN! This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for in the final from you, 1000 well done's :DDDDD
838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
9) Adele

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
Yassss!!! It's not my number 1 from you, but it's certainly up there in my TOP 5! I love this song, and I've heard so many covers, it's really nice to hear the original again! Is it a winner? VERY POSSIBLY! I wan't expecting to enjoy you so much this season, BUT I TRULY HAVE LOVED HAVING YOU! This is what I call a fight to win ;)
838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
And now, only three acts remain left to perform!

10) Dimash Kudibaren

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
VOCALS. ARE. CRAZY. VOCALIST OF THE NIGHT!!! HOLY SHIT, I AM CONSTANTLY WIGGED BY YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE KING! Song wise...as it is worth as much as the vocals...it's a miss. I love this performance from a vocal perspective, but the song is really not my favourite to be completely honest. It just sort of exists, and without your vocals on top of it, it would just be lost in a sea of meaningless songs to me :(
838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
Our penultimate performer tonight...

11) Jennifer Hudson

838 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
THE SCREAM OMG YESSSS!!! I really like this sing, AND I REALLY LIKE YOUR VOICE! This almost felt like I was in a 30's jazz bar with a RIDICULOUS SINGER ON! ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SUPERB OH MY LORD YASSSS! This is what a call a QUEEN PERFORMANCE, YASSSSS, YASSSS, YASSSS!!!!

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!