This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grand Final

Topic » The Grand Final

821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Starting shortly
821 days 15 hours ago
Mrkk
yas
821 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
HERE
https://media.giphy.com/media/obSnzrmRSPCBvqrKGx/giphy.gif
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello, and welcome to the grand finale of Sea's Melody Fest(evil)ival!

8 of our acts tonight battled their way through the Heats, getting a direct spot here, while the other 4 had to compete in the brutal Second Chance round...but none of that matters, as the slate is clean, and it's every human for themselves!

The winner of tonight's show will received $250k, and the chance to represent Sealandia in the Inexistent Song Contest later this year!
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
And now...I present our running order!

1) Celine Dion
2) Brendan Urie
3) Morissette
4) So Hyang
5) Sam Tsui
6) Hailey Mia
7) Maelyn Jarmon
8) Jessie J
9) Adele
10) Dimash Kudibaren
11) Jennifer Hudson
12) Miley Cyrus

And now...WHAT DO YOU SAY? SHOULD WE GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD? I THINK SO!
821 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
here bitch
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Celine Dion
Result: Direct To Final

821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
(Hello Shaun, Akshar and Mr KK)
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
A gorgeous way to open the final :D As J4ckWilko will know, I have a very famous history with this song! I enjoy it, but I do not love it, HOWEVER, this live version is BEAUTIFUL! This was the definition of SLAY FROM YOU MS DION! YASSSS! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING FROM YOU!!!
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
2) Brendan Urie

821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
OHHH YESSS! Best song from Frozen 2 (Not that I've seen it, but it probably is) combined with your GORGEOUS vocals leads to, honestly, a gorgeous performance! I won't lie, you weren't particularly high in my odds to win coming into this, but you certainly have risen ;))) Good job!!!
821 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
spill the tea about the history 馃ズ
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
3) Morissette

821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
(I seem the remember ranking Jack LOW in my music taste for sending that song lol, that's the tea)
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Yesss QUEEN!!!! Easily your greatest performance of ALL TIME. The MULTIPLE high notes scalp me EVERY SINGLE TIME! This song is gorgeous, looking at the song list, one of my favourites of the night, AND THE VOCALS ARE BEYOND PERFECT! Mori, you are a TRUE frontrunner tonight!!!
821 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
4) So Hyang

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!