This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Discussion

Topic » Season 2 Discussion

360 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Episode dates and times will be posted here.
360 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Hey everyone,

It has been a while since a gave anyone an update so I figure I should now. I have a couple dates selected as of now for when the first episode will launch. As of right now, Symmetry is deciding between having the finale of their show on either the 18th-21st or the 25th-28th of this month. Based on whichever date they choose, we will do the opposite one.

It has been such a long process, as I originally planned on starting last month. Nonetheless, I  am very excited to present to all of you what is planned. I’ve been in contact with many of you about what you would like to see from your characters. And of course if you have any ideas, please please please pitch them to me, i’m always looking to get everyone involved and expand this story that we’re building.

Thank you guys for sticking with me,

Teaser coming sunday.
360 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Hopefully I’ll be up to it. Having the finale in such close proximity to this will definitely be a bit stressful.
347 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
is this for next weekend then?
347 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
Excited woohoo
343 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
https://media.tenor.com/VFn1sjf7knsAAAAd/wooo-yeah-baby.gif
341 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
Sadge, he's been off almost a week!
340 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
looks at brandon looks away
340 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
340 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Episode 1: thursday, july 1st! opens 6:30 p.m EST!!!

I have begun working again now that i am on break so my schedule is pretty messy. I work til 6pm every day during the week, which is why the episode will open a bit later than usual.

does this work for everyone?
340 days 3 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
WOW i’m dumb. JUNE 1st-4th!!
340 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Lolol yay
340 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
I should hopefully be available.
340 days ago
Ajathekween
Oooo purr
340 days ago
spinfur
Hopefully that will work
339 days 18 hours ago
imprincearthur
That should definitely work for me

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!