This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Merge

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Merge

716 days 1 hour ago
samsam
Votes due 6/2 at 7pm EST. If you'd like to play an idol, advantage, or shot in the dark, mail me before hand.

Lions - How does it feel to win your first individual immunity?
JJ - How are you basing your vote tonight?
Nick - Do you feel like you have a target on your back for winning two immunities?
Pavaneli - How safe do you feel tonight?
Thomas - What is the theme of tonight's tribal?
Scott - Are there clear lines in the sand of who is with who?
TJ - What were your thoughts on how last tribal transpired?
Owen - Is it clear who is in control of this game?
Jay - Do you think new twists will emerge?
Ryan - How important is it to make big moves?
Matty - Are you beginning to think about who you should sit next to in the final 3?
716 days 1 hour ago
Moviemusicguy123
JJ - How are you basing your vote tonight?
I’m basing my vote on who I think is a threat to my game so far.
716 days ago
lionsden121
Feels great. No more votes for me;(
716 days ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Lines in the sand. Hmmm. Well some people think there are for sure but survivor is a fluid game.  What May appear to be may not always be the case.
715 days 18 hours ago
teamclay
Do you think new twists will emerge?, knowing you that’s possible but also twists and turns are what keep people on their feet and willing to play so it’s kind of funny haha but we’ll see, I hope there’s no more but you can never be for sure
715 days 17 hours ago
MrMinaj
Matty - Are you beginning to think about who you should sit next to in the final 3?

I've been thinking about this from the beginning of the game. You have to start thinking do this early because it's one of the biggest parts of winning. If you have a good game but the jury hates you that could be the deciding factor in you losing. If you skate by but you're a smart strategist how is the jury gonna know that? What arguments can everyone give for their reason to win? It's a lot of factors and choosing who you want to be with dan change day to day
715 days 16 hours ago
nickgqc
Nick - Do you feel like you have a target on your back for winning two immunities?

I def feel that im a bigger target for that but I think I got lucky more than anything. Also since I didnt get get a 2nd idol clue im hoping the target on my back wont be as big then it would I did
715 days 3 hours ago
arskinsky78
Here. Theyre important if the jury GAF but loyalty is much more important. Lets be real
715 days 3 hours ago
MrMinaj
hereee
715 days 3 hours ago
nickgqc
im here
715 days 3 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Here
715 days 3 hours ago
teamclay
hi
715 days 3 hours ago
samsam
hi
715 days 3 hours ago
Pavaneli
I don't feel safe! Im going home cause Tcold is a liar traitor and double agent.
715 days 3 hours ago
samsam
If anyone has an idol or advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
715 days 3 hours ago
samsam
TJ stands

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!