This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🇯🇴 LEG 8 // THE DEAD SEA 🇯🇴

Topic » 🇯🇴 LEG 8 // THE DEAD SEA..

473 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/z5JmohX.gif

CONGRATULATIONS RACERS!!! The 8 of you have survived the duo phase of the game and made it to the merge! *claps for the gworlz*

For our next challenge, we’re travelling to the west of Jordan, so we can visit THE DEAD SEA!! Woah!!

It is one of the saltiest bodies of water on Earth, 10x more than ordinary seawater.. and we have some salty eliminated contestants who WASHED UP in the Dead Sea after being eliminated..

That’s right.. the eight of YOU will not actually be participating in this leg! This leg is for my TEN eliminated girls.

The ten of you have washed up on the shore of The Dead Sea after weeks of contemplating your eliminations… omg… however your time for redemption has come!

This leg, the TWO most successful eliminated contestants will return to the competition!

You will have to send two songs.

THEME 1: Michelle TSC Entries
~ That’s right dolls! For the first theme, you will have to send a song that *I* have previously sent to TSC. Essentially, a song under the QueenMichelle or QueenM1chelle account in the following doc: http://www.tinyurl.com/8nx35lt

THEME 2: Resurrection
~ Imagine you’re dead.. what song would be able to RESURRECT your lifeless body? A song so powerful & meaningful to you.. send that song!!

And that’s that! Like I said the two best scorers will return so.. plz slay!!

Happy racing!
473 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
DADDDDDDDDDDDD

MOMMMMMMMMMM

473 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Theme 1
Annie - American Cars

https://youtu.be/8HqTDoScPI4

If I'm leaving, I'm sending one of my favourite ever TSC entries. Underrated, beautiful, ethereal...this didn't qualify and it's time to right that wrong.

Theme 2
Lauren Daigle - Still Rolling Stones

https://youtu.be/PQZNcZcfo8E

I can't think of a better song for this situation.
A song about a dead man walking? A song about rising up after thinking it was over?

Good luck everyone.
If I'm out, at least I did it in my own messy way haha :D
473 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
THEME 1: https://youtu.be/378dIPVBu3E

one of my favorite (of many) of your TSC entries

THEME 2: I'm uncomfortable sharing why this specific song means so much to me, so I'll PM you the reasoning myself

https://youtu.be/a4g5MeonGYM
473 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Theme 1 SOYOU - "GOTTA GO"

I got to send this banger which got me dancing around and you sent a real jem here that has shaken me right up.

Theme 2 Little Luna - "want it all"

This was a song I discovered by sheer luck and just fell in love with it ever since and the chorus just wakes me up everytime it is played.
473 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
Theme 1: https://youtu.be/KYYhhbSi4zQ

Tanerelle - Mama Saturn's Galactica

Theme 2: https://youtu.be/vSNqIerZBFs

BANKS - Trainwreck
473 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
Theme 2 resubmit: https://youtu.be/Lxfl8LRab_I

Dreamcatcher - Good Night
473 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
Michelle TSC Entries

Artists who copy Insanity. Thank you for giving this song its flowers. OI OI OI!

Resurrection

I would come back to life immediately if this was played at my funeral. Idc if it doesn’t have any deep or sentimental meaning, but I know my self-worth, and I am, indeed, a badster.
471 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
Theme 1:

Theme 2 :
Singer: Cheer Chen
Song Title: Gypsy In Memory (Song is from 1:10 to 5:49 if you don't have time to watch the video)

This song honestly saved me from one of my worst moment of my life. It will always hold a place in my heart that I'll treasure and cherish for my whole life.

I really hope you'll have time to read my description to the song but it's ok I understand if it takes up too much time and you're too busy for it.

We're all gypsies in some form, travelling through the world while carrying our memories with us.

There are four main characters in the video:
Old man 1: An old man who lives with his tribe in the forest
Young man: A man who wants to dress up as a female but is being judged by the society
Woman: A pregnant woman who is ready to be a single mother
Old man 2: A Japanese man who had just lost his wife

The words in the beginning of the video before it starts says that:
"Everyone carries their own world on their back,
A world that is made up by everything he/she loved,
Even though he/she may seem like he's/she's travelling in another world,
He/She will still go back to the world that he carries."

Song lyrics (Translation):
我的肩膀 揹记忆的包裹 (I'm carrying a heavy luggage full of my memories on my shoulder)
流浪到大树下终于解脱 (I can finally take a rest when I saw a huge tree)
希望若是有 绝望若是有 (Shall there be hope, shall there be despair)
不要像 风吹过连痕迹都不留 (Don't leave without a trace)

我的双脚 太沈重的枷锁 (The shackles on my feet)
越不过 曾经犯的每个错 (Can't seem to step over the mistakes that I've done)
怎么会 换不回最初的承诺 (Why can't I go back to the first promise)

撑住我 落叶离开后频频回头 (Keep holding on, fallen leaves keep looking back to the tree that it used to belong to)
撑住我 止不住的坠落 (Keep holding on, the inevitable fall)
撑住我 让我真正停留 (Keep holding on, let me finally stay)
拥抱你 作完一场美梦 (Holding you in my arms, and dream this sweet dream)

我的双脚 太沈重的枷锁 (The shackles on my feet)
越不过 曾经犯的每个错 (Can't seem to step over the mistakes that I've done)
怎么会 换不回最初的承诺 (Why can't I go back to the first promise)

撑住我 落叶离开后频频回头 (Keep holding on, fallen leaves keep looking back to the tree that it used to belong to)
撑住我 止不住的坠落 (Keep holding on, the inevitable fall)
撑住我 让我真正停留 (Keep holding on, let me finally stay)

撑住我 狂风暴雨我都不逃脱 (Keep holding on, I shall not run away, be it thunder or lightning)
撑住我 为你挡下所有诅咒 (Keep holding on, I shall keep away all your curses)
撑住我 眼泪不再流 (Keep holding on, let there be no more tears)

快乐若是有 伤心若是有 (Shall there be joy, shall there be sadness)
眼泪灌溉 不枉爱过 (Nurtured by tears, it was never a mistake to love)

What was said at the end of the video after the song:
Old man 2: I can finally let it go. That's what I think. Truthfully.

Woman: I can live well on my own.

Old man 1: Seasons come and go, just like human. There's no need to keep thinking about things that are out of our control. Shouldn't that be the way to live?

Woman: I think I am beautiful. Don't you think so?

Young man: I'm not dressing up as a woman to look pretty, I'm dressing up as a woman because I'm pretty. I will still be me, do the things that I want to do.
471 days 5 hours ago
eveee20
I mean. MOTHER.

and what can i say. this song i listened to nonstop during some…let’s just say darker moments. and the ending always makes me ascenddddd

470 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
1ST PLACER: eveee20

eveee20

MICHELLE TSC: Ambar Lucid - ‘Get Lost In The Music’
~ MUTHERR. ambar the only person who got sent TWICE to with both of my sends of her, it turns out that i prefer this to universe so immediately dan has a disadvantage & u have an advantage. this was such a moment in tsc for me i love looking back on that week.. i did NOT expect her to win whatsoever. but the stans poured in and i won that was so good.. this will always be her best song i feel.. its just so perfect idk. so classy and gorgeous i LOVE her.

RESURRECTION: SASAMI - ‘Call Me Home’
~ this collapse.. i feel like the tsc this was in did not have my FULL attention. i do remember liking this but that tsc week was a blur for me tbh.. listening again in 2023 with fresh ears and im OBSESSED.. idk if its just how my taste has developed but this is sounding SO GORJUSS.. this is another one that I could see MYSELF using as a resurrection song, and thats rly the goal of the challenge I feel.. i ASCENDED during the ending like i really am so bald..
470 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
2ND PLACER: ryan5676

MICHELLE TSC: SOYOU - ‘Gotta Go’
~ YASSSSS THIS BAWPPPP. i didn’t expect anyone 2 pick this honestly.. but im so glad u did. this is so good listening to again like.. it’s just a THUMPER and im shaking my arse sm.. shes SOOO good… people hated on this but like she shoulda won tsc im SO fucking serious. this is just quintessential kpop. AMAZINGGGGG MUSIC. u were so real picking this.

RESURRECTION: little luna - ‘want it all’
~ YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. omgg i never listened to this again after its tsc… im literally in LURVEEE with this song like.. her voice is so gorgeous in the buildup to the chorus and then it breaks into gorgeousness omfggg. SHES SOOO GOOD. one thing abt this song i could actually see MYSELF using it as my resurrection song.. i just rly love everything about this. AMAZING.
470 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
3RD PLACER: FromAWindow

MICHELLE TSC: Duckwrth - ‘I’M DEAD’
~ YASSSSSSSSSSSSS.. i really ate sending this like.. obviously we still need to #separate the artist from the art when it comes 2 sabrina claudio in the chorus but overall this is just so GEWDDDD. one of my finest moments in tsc i feel.. shoulda won as fk and i mean it

RESURRECTION: Yebba - ‘Distance’
~ yebba rly is so mother.. i still haven’t gotten into her properly but when ‘love came down’ was on my discover weekly i was so bald.. her voice is just so slayful.. i can imagine ur resurrection to this song like.. it gets to tht chorus and u just begin floating out the casket. the talent just oozes out i feel.. shes soooo good.
470 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
4TH PLACER: Catch_a_falling_star

MICHELLE TSC: Annie - ‘American Cars’
~ tnawww this song <3333 im so glad this is one of your favourite tsc entries ever.. like this is so ethereal rlly.. i havent listened to this in AGESSS im glad u reminded me of mother. i hope she does more music like this in the future.. suits ha so well omgg. i kinda snapped w this.. like the more i listen the more i remember why i sent it OMG… shes so bloody gorgeous i swear.

RESURRECTION: Lauren Daigle - ‘Still Rolling Stones’
~ this was quite stun actually! shes kinda giving british excellence.. im a bit gagged i didnt expect to love this as much as i am rn.. LIKE MOTHER OMGG….. she’s taking me somewhere actually like i transcended a bit during dis..
470 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
5TH PLACER: Insanity
MICHELLE TSC: ORANGE CARAMEL - ‘Catallena’
~ theyre SOOO good. hoy hoy hoy will never get old in this household. i will always love this song for the camp it provides.. its one of my entries when i was having more fun than trying to slay. the only bad thing about this pick is ig its easy to be overshadowed by other collapses that ive sent personally because this is a cute fun song for me to listen to meanwhile some of the other songs sent tonight just slay me sm and i find it hard not 2 gravitate towards those more on this occasion..

RESURRECTION: HYO - ‘Badster’
~ YASSSSSS badster. i havent heard this in ages.. its hitting sm rn.. im wearing bass enhanced headphones and when the drop hit i ascended like it was the first time i was hearing it.. like WOAH… that would resurrect anybody methinks.
470 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
6TH PLACER: dragotistic

MICHELLE TSC: Ambar Lucid - ‘Universe’
~ BAWPPPPP. i’ll never forget the day i introduced tsc to ambar.. like this is just so good and she went on to be a tsc winner after this collapse! it’s actually not even my fave song by her anymore as the years went on yet its still SAURR good. that just is a testament 2 her talent rly..

RESURRECTION: Yazoo - ‘Only You’
~ first of all, your private feelings / emotions related to this song rly added positively to my opinion of it, hugs sm <3 its kinda embarrassing for me cause i didnt even know this was the original ‘only you’.. i remember a selena gomez version and thats abt it.. which i LOVED.. this is rly nice aswell. it’s not really my style overall but i did like it.

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!