This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🇯🇴 LEG 8 // THE DEAD SEA 🇯🇴

Topic » 🇯🇴 LEG 8 // THE DEAD SEA..

471 days 11 hours ago
QueenMichelle
7TH PLACER: ilovetosing

MICHELLE TSC: Ashli - ‘Dance Again’
~ gawddd i love this song sm <33 ashli is SO good. this is also the only song anyone chose from my 2022 arsenal. im so gagged this won honestly like obviously its a slay but in 2022 i was used to being done dirty. this is one of my cuter moments. i dont think its as good as some of the other slays here but she is so good and this is an easy listen.

RESURRECTION: Cheer Chen - ‘Gypsy In Memory’
~ an ilovetosing CLASSIC in the making truly.. i’m so glad this song means sm to u it really is quite gorgeous.. i read the whole description and its all quite stunning rlly. it was such a pretty song. bless <3
471 days 11 hours ago
QueenMichelle
8TH PLACER: ricktworick1

MICHELLE TSC: Tanerelle - ‘Mama Saturn’s Galactica’
~ i truly believe this is one of my biggest collapses ever sent to tsc.. like this song will NEVAAAA get old for me honestly. its TOO good. the lyricism like.. shes so good. she shouldve won best of too lemme get tht out there.. i love revisiting this song every once in a while because it rly is a heavenly experience.

RESURRECTION: Dreamcatcher - ‘Good Night’
~ i love them i rlly do <3 they have better songs though personally. i feel like ur song for resurrection failed to capture the same level of excellence as ur first song did. like u had a great foundation for a return w that first pick but with how everyones slaying i rly needed something more than a decent to good dreamcatcher song.

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!