This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The Finale!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The..

941 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Omggg I’m on the edge of my seat!
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
And now we head to Faouzia vs. Girl Named Tom!
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Faouzia "Born Without a Heart"

vs.
Girl Named Tom "Seeds/Faithful God"

Akshar: *standing ovation* OOOH FAOUZIA!!! I am LOVING THIS! You are really SNAPPING in this Finale! So glad to see you win the comeback challenge and I am soooo PROUD of you! This song is so deep man, like when you actually listen to the lyrics, it’s CRAZY DAMN! I absolutely LOVED EVERY BIT OF THIS!!! Girl Named Tom, what an unexpected song choice! And it kinda WORKED FOR ME? Your harmonies is what really stands out in your performances and this was no exception. Bekah, your voice is absolutely heavenly and I can’t wait to watch your performance on The Voice tonight singing “More Hearts Than Mine” – a song I absolutely adore!! Okay back to this performance, this was such a simplistic performance but yet so impactful!

Michael: Faouzia, a bit surprised you didn’t win last round but I feel like we would of had the same battles anyways. You are always someone special to watch and just have a captivating voice that gets everyone listening to you. Another amazing performance from you! Girl Named Tom, you guys are definitely the dark horse tonight. It’s gonna be a tough battle but with the right coaches you might pull the upset. You guys have honestly been growing on me this season. Never understood the hype on the voice but now I see it. Beautiful performance!

Rose: Faouzia, the emotion you sang this with was BEAUTIFUL! This performance was just a wrapped up gorgeous experience to listen to! You were a front runner from your first day on the four, and you are still a front runner here! Girl Named Tom, I was NOT expecting you to be here, but I'm pleased that you are! Performing in a shed isn't exactly what I was expecting, but it certainly didn't damage this performance, and this was quite beautiful to listen to! You are fighting to get to the finale, and you certainly put up a fight!

Shaun:
Faouzia

Oh hun, I know I’ve given you shit for constantly singing ballads. But this. The chorus is what really set this performance in motion for me. That was when you really caught my attention!!!
Your vibrato is so smooth & you make singing look so easy. :)

Girl Named Tom

Harmonies were on point, vocals were great, Song choice was not there for me. I couldn’t really connect with it at all. Even though I’m not a big fan of christian music I still enjoyed the vocals. Your harmonies were my favorite part! You can tell y’all have been singing together for a long time! :)
941 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
woahhhhhh
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Now judges...who is the winner of this challenge and advancing to the FINAL 3?
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
RESULTS:

Akshar: I have to go with Faouzia

Michael: This can go either way but I gotta go with Faouzia!

Rose: I do need to go with Faouzia!

Shaun: I will be picking Faouzia.

CONGRATULATIONS FAOUZIA!
You have advanced to the Final 3!!
941 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Oh man what a Final 3
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Girl Named Tom, this means you have finished this competition in 4th place!
It was a pleasure having you a part of this season!
*audience claps*
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Oh man what a Final 3

IKR?!?! THE TALENT!
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Now onto our Final 3 performances!
941 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Brandon goooddd luck!! XD
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
First up, it's Ali Caldwell taking on a huge Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston hit!
https://media.giphy.com/media/fF1fcraXPky7zuVYOl/giphy.gif
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Ali Caldwell "I Will Always Love You"
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19s411Y7Et/

Akshar: *standing ovation throwing shoes* OMFG ALI! NOT YOU SINGING “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU” MY LORD YOU AIN’T PLAYING TONIGHT!!! This performance was just MAGICAL! Ngl, I am kinda sad we didn’t get to hear “No More Drama” but I ain’t mad getting to listen to wonderful performance! Definitely one of your stronger vocals where you are more in control of your vocal instrument and I am so PROUD OF YOU! This was your WINNING PERFORMANCE IMO. Don’t listen to Michael, he’s on crack.

Michael: Let me just say that you look stunning in this performance. Im so glad you were able to make the final battle! I was expecting more from you here if Im being completely honest tho. I feel like you didn't plan out your performances well the end of the season. Best of luck tonight!

Rose: ALI, QUEEN, THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!! EASILY MY FAVOURITE FROM YOU THIS SEASON, AND WHAT A FINAL PERFORMANCE! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, YOU CAME HERE TO WIN, AND YOU VERY WELL MIGHT!!!

Shaun: What a great way to end your journey here. You are the definition of vocal slayage. I'm so happy to see you here Ali. You've been so consistent this season. I would love to see you win.
941 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
humanwebjet1
Brandon goooddd luck!! XD

Right
941 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Michael: Let me just say that you look stunning in this performance. Im so glad you were able to make the final battle! I was expecting more from you here if Im being completely honest tho. I feel like you didn't plan out your performances well the end of the season. Best of luck tonight!

I disagree, What would you have planned? *Tilts head waiting* Exactly!

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!