This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The Finale!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The..

941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up, the only group left in this competition, it's Girl Named Tom!
https://media.giphy.com/media/2yvdooOMRgkQ4IQhge/giphy.gif
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Girl Named Tom "Creep"

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* COME THROUGH GIRL NAMED TOM!!!! OMG! This was something special. Your HARMONIES ARE UNMATCHED. This was a spectacular performance and it was so haunting and chilling and I loved EVERY MOMENT OF IT!

Michael: This is more like it. You guys honestly got lucky Boyce didn't deliver last episode. I think this is going towards the right direction and you guys are gonna improve the next time we see you. You guys are the underdogs and everyone loves an underdog!

Rose: To be completely honest, I wasn't expecting you to be here, but I am very pleased you are! This song is oversung, but you sang it very, very well! Again though, for me, this wasn't AS strong as some of the performances you've delivered, but tbh, I still rather enjoyed this! Good luck.

Shaun: Harmonies for days!! The rendition was a bit odd for me when I first heard this but it all came together perfectly and I never imagined hearing this song with more than one singer. It was a gorgeous rendition of an iconic track :)
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
And finally, the only male left in the competition and that too, with an 8 octave range, it's Dimash!
https://media.giphy.com/media/jVBWrMcAw26kTEsbhP/giphy.gif
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash "Olympico"

Akshar: *standing ovation* Dimash! I thought this was a great performance! You never fail to impress me! You just GOT THE TALENT! Your voice is UNMATCHED! Like you already know how GREAT you are and I am just glad we get to appreciate you more in this competition!

Michael: You always give us a full performance when we see you and keep us entertained throughout the whole thing. This isn't my favorite performance from you but you are still undeniably very talented and probably the front runner in the competition for me anyways!

Rose: HOLY COW, WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE? ACTUALLY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Another incredible delivery, and HOLY COW HAVE YOU PROVED YOUR SPOT IN THIS GAME TO ME! I REALLY hope you can keep this up for the rest of the finale...OML YESS

Shaun: You are another singer I have recently warmed up to. You are highly dramatic when you perform but I like it. There is no one like you in this competition and honestly I have never heard anyone sing like you. Very unique. So original. I am in love. :)
941 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Hereeee!! AHHH
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Give it up for finalists Round 1 performances!
*audience claps*
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey Michael & Rocky! <3
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
I can now REVEAL the ARTIST who ranked the BEST among the judges and gets the chance to select a member of The Four of their choosing to challenge is
https://media.giphy.com/media/jVBWrMcAw26kTEsbhP/giphy.gif
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash, who would you like to challenge?
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash: I would like to challenge
https://media.giphy.com/media/fF1fcraXPky7zuVYOl/giphy.gif
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash has selected to challenge ALI CALDWELL!
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Ali Caldwell "Somebody Loves You Baby"

vs.
Dimash "Hello"

Akshar: *standing ovation* ALI!!! YESSSS THIS IS THE ALI I KNOW & LOVE!!! YOU HAVE ARRIVED AGAIN!!! This was just SPECTACULAR! This is lowkey one of my fave performances aside from “No More Drama” that you showcased on The Four. The soul and passion and sass that you bring to this performance is EVERYTHING!!! Dimash, WOW! I wasn’t expecting this! Your higher register is just absolutely ASTONISHING! I really don’t know how you do it! You know how to emote so well as well and make us feel every word and you make it look so EASY?!?! LIKE?!?!

Michael: Oh No this is gonna be tough! Ali, this was such an improvement from your last performance and this might honestly be the best we have seen so far from you. You sang like your life depended on it and you absolutely delivered! Dimash, bold choice choosing Ali. For the most part this was a pretty tame performance but when you started getting into it, it was remarkable. You’re one of the greatest voices I have ever heard. I’m fine with either one of you making it because both performances were winner worthy.

Rose: HOLY HELL NOT THIS BATTLE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ali was always, this was AMAZING! The high notes were just perfect, and you continue YET AGAIN to blow me away! You really want a spot in that final duel, and you TRULY proved that to me here! Dimash, HOLY SHIT THAT NOTE! LINDITA FROM ALBANIA IS SOBBING RN! That was...INCREADABLE, TRULY INCREADABLE! You are making this an IMPOSSIBLE choice for me to make... ;(

Shaun:
Ali

Oh Miss Ali. She came to eat y’all. You have been a part of the four since Episode 2!! You are the OG Tonight and I feel you are the most deserving of winning this season. Since you’ve stepped foot on this stage you have not fumbled and you’ve kept true to your artistry. I really hope we see you in the final 2. :)

Dimash

This has to be the best performance of yours. I loved this song choice for you. You have a lovely vibrato and that belt, My lord. The music break @3:06 reminded me of “My Heart Will Go On” . I love the instrumental. And those runs!! Definitely the most unique male vocalist of the season! :)
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Now judges...who is the winner of this challenge and advancing to the FINAL 2?
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
RESULTS:

Akshar: I gotta go with Ali Caldwell!

Michael: Have to go with Dimash here!

Rose: I need to pick Dimash!

Shaun: Very hard decision but I ultimately had to go with who I felt really slayed. I pick Ali :)

WE HAVE A TIE!!!
941 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Normally, when there's a tie, Judge Akshar breaks it. But, since this is the FINALE, CONGRATULATIONS ALI CALDWELL & DIMASH!

You have both advanced to the FINAL ROUND!

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!