This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The Finale!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The..

936 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
WINNER VOTES:

Akshar: I have to go with who wowed me the most and that person is Ali Caldwell!

Michael: I kept going back and forth with two of these performances and I had to go with whose performance I liked just a bit more. Dimash!

Rose: Ali Caldwell!

Shaun: Ali Caldwell!
936 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
WINNER VOTES:

Akshar: I have to go with who wowed me the most and that person is Ali Caldwell!

Michael: I kept going back and forth with two of these performances and I had to go with whose performance I liked just a bit more. Dimash!

Rose: Ali Caldwell!

Shaun: Ali Caldwell!

Saw that coming
936 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Here good luck y'all
936 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
not shaun saying good luck when the show is over....
936 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
txashaun
Here good luck y'all

LOL
936 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
I didn't even realize oop
936 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Congrats Ali!
936 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Not me getting dragged
936 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Michael: Let me just say that you look stunning in this performance. Im so glad you were able to make the final battle! I was expecting more from you here if Im being completely honest tho. I feel like you didn't plan out your performances well the end of the season. Best of luck tonight!

I disagree, What would you have planned? *Tilts head waiting* Exactly!

Like Akshar said, I was hoping for No More Drama as well which would of got my vote to win but you won regardless so congrats!
936 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Oh no Michael it’s all love, fun and games, It was a toss up for me either no more drama or without you and ultimately I felt Without You showed Ali’s vocals a little bit more as it was a longer performance but yeah I would’ve loved a clean sweep but still got the job done :)

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!