This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 4!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 4!

955 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
YESSSSSS!!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
humanwebjet1
YESSSSSS!!

CONGRATS!! <3
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up, it’s Jessie J!
https://media.giphy.com/media/YWgMRdnnIyIfevi5Md/giphy.gif
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Jessie J "Masterpiece"

Akshar: A very risky song choice. I thought you did a good job with it. I do love this song because of the message behind it, but I am a little worried that it may not have left the mark I would’ve wanted it to leave. There’s no doubt you’re talented and I hope the other judges see your talent like I do.

Michael: I hope this performance is strong enough for you to qualify because you have amazing performances as well that are gonna have the other artists scared to challenge you. I expect nothing but exceptional from here on out!

Rose: Unfortunately this was a disappointment. This was the wring song choice, and as someone I've seen many times, you can do so much better than this, which is why this isn't quite enough to warrant a Yes from me

Shaun: My British Queen. You are another artist that never disappoints! I could easily see you being in the OG Four or winning your battle. Either way you will be on this show!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Now that's the feedback from our judges, but was it good enough for a CHALLENGE?
955 days 4 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Oop just made it at the very end but yesssss love seeing my lives Halocene THRIVING! Glad you all appreciate them so much, be ready for so much more from them ❤️
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

Akshar: YES!
Michael: YES!
Rose: No insert sad face
Shaun: YES!

Unfortunately, you didn't receive 4 "YES".

Jessie J, you have been eliminated. :(
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
CarolinaSteele
Oop just made it at the very end but yesssss love seeing my lives Halocene THRIVING! Glad you all appreciate them so much, be ready for so much more from them ❤️

Congrats for Halocene! They slaying! <3
Halsey </3
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
And finally, it’s Willow Smith!
https://media.giphy.com/media/TAuogAmKi3i8lbyKNi/giphy.gif
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Willow Smith "t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l"

Akshar: Oooh, this was a very interesting performance! At first, I thought I wasn’t going to be a fan of it BUT I stand to be corrected, this was a VIBEEEE!!! You really delivered a performance and your voice sounded lovely.

Michael: CAUGHT A VIBE! Anyways you are someone different that we usually never see in these things. I think you would stand out a lot with these other acts buts its gonna be difficult for you. Ill give you a shot!

Rose: Not many have gone for rock so far, so you immediately stand out for doing that! However, I'm on the fence here. Usually, when I'm on the fence, I say yes, but as I've told my fellow judges...you need to fully have me over the fence. If you do get through, I do worry you'll be one of the weaker ones, but...I think you have potential. This is just a hard choice...

Shaun: Oh yes! I have a huge obsession with you atm and you’ve been playing non stop on my spotify for the last couple months. Willow I swear you make my days easier sometimes with your music! You are a true fucking artist. ICON in the making.
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Now that's the feedback from our judges, but was it good enough for a CHALLENGE?
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

Akshar: YES!
Michael: YES!
Rose:….YES!
Shaun: YES!!!!!!!!!!!

IT’S A CHALLENGE!!!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Willow Smith will be CHALLENGING the only member of The Four left to challenge, ALI CALDWELL!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Willow Smith "Lipstick"

vs.
Ali Caldwell "Times Have Changed"

AKSHAR: Willow, I absolutely love having you apart of this show! You are a breath of fresh air and bring some different to this show! This performance was a great performance and you ended it off with such an impressive note, like girl I was SHOOK! Ali, not you coming out here and performing my personal favorite performance of yours?!?! LIKE OKAY!! SLAY! YOU BETTA SANG! Like honestly, Ali, you are one of the most talented vocalists I’ve come across and I think there’s a reason that you’re always challenged last. Everyone’s afraid to challenge you as they should be. You are a VOCAL BEAST! This was a STELLAR PERFORMANCE! *throws shoes*

MICHAEL: Willow, This was such an improvement from your audition and Im glad I gave you a chance so you can showcase how great of an artist you are. This honestly isnt gonna be for everyone but you made it work and I think you are gonna towards the right direction here. Ali, Nervous when I saw The Voice but I forgot that you had some bangers on that show. I don't think we have seen an artist fight for their seat as much as you have this season.

ROSE: Sorry Willow I forgot you were in this season LMFAO, nice to remember you!!! You were very borderline for me, but that high note has pulled me onto your side of the fence, that was BRILLIANT! A strong performance, but picking Ali has been suicide for everyone so far. As for you Ali, YOU PULLED THIS OUT THE BAG WITH THAT NOTE!!!!! This might be my favourite from you YET, BRILLIANT! On the real show, you just barely missed out on the end...this time, I think your gonna make it!!!

SHAUN:
Willow
I adore you Willow. This track and most of your music in general are all bangers. I loved how you went for those notes and executed them flawlessly.

Ali
Oh Ali. I think you could end up being our first winner. No I KNOW you can.  Best performance of the night! Award goes to YOU!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Now judges, who will you be selecting as the WINNER of this CHALLENGE?

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!