This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 4!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 4!

955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey "I am not a woman, I'm a god"

vs.
Black Swan(JoJo) "Joanna"

AKSHAR:   Halsey, I thought this was a very interesting song choice from you. Definitely, a very personal song to you and I was loving it. It’s very catchy and your voice is so distinct and cool. You have such a cool vibe about you. It’s no secret that you’re one of my favorite singers, ever! JoJo, WOW! I have to say you are a pleasant surprise! Your voice is so raspy and beautiful, I am just in awe. You have something special. This R&B soul voice of yours is something special that I just want to see more of!

MICHAEL: Halsey, You sounded so good here. Your voice was so crisp that it didnt even sound live but thats just how talented you are that you have the same voice in the studio that you have live. I little repetitive but overall and very strong start for you! JoJo, This is definitely more like it! Your best performance so far without a doubt and you really knew how to defend your seat tonight. The runs you did are just so addicting to listen to. This is honestly a tough decision and could see it going either way!

ROSE: Halsey, this was certainly an interesting performance! I quite liked it, but tbh, it's not the best I've seen this season, and you are up against a tough competitor! Black Swan/JoJo, this also isn't my favourite from you, and while this was strong, your performances as "Black Swan" were stronger for me. Personally, you both slipped a little here :(

SHAUN:
Halsey
This track is a whole vibe. But you are going up against a vocal beast so I wish you had brought it a bit more boo.

JoJo
Oh miss JoJo. You came to eat tonight. This song felt so personal and raw. Your visits are astonishing like almost perfect tbh.
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Now judges, who will you be selecting as the WINNER of this CHALLENGE?
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

AKSHAR: As much as it breaks my heart, I gotta go with JoJo!

MICHAEL: JoJo!

ROSE: The person that gave the slightly better performance for me was JoJo!

SHAUN: I will pick JoJo!

Congratulations Black Swan/JoJo!
You are the WINNER of this CHALLENGE & will be keeping your seat on The Four!
https://media.giphy.com/media/XlNnXOofqvHVn0PSIr/giphy.gif
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, this means Halsey didn't get a seat on The Four.
You are still eligible to be brought back for the Comeback Episode!
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up, it’s Miley Cyrus!
https://media.giphy.com/media/kv9tH475eszJdxGVvq/giphy.gif
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus "Midnight Sky"

Akshar: Yes, Miley!!! So excited to see you here! This performance always just gets me in such a good mood. It’s like such a vibe. I can’t help but just sing along! Your voice sounded so strong here and you slayed.

Michael: I think there is definitely a path for you to make the finals, you're just gonna have to play with the judges preferences because I know a couple performances from you that wont be easy to beat.

Rose: Miley, YOUR ROBLOX CLONE KILLED ME IN SQUID GAME, NO, AWFUL, GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!! Anyways, I LOVED this, even if MileyCyrus127993 killed me in Squid Game, I can forgive you for this performance! Amazing, I LOVE some of your music, good luck!!!

Shaun: OHFUCK. Miley is here. I have a huge obsession with you Miss. You can sing ANY GENRE. But when you perform rock songs it’s a whole different level of incredible. I think you will for sure get to make a battle and a name for yourself on the four!
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Now that's the feedback from our judges, but was it good enough for a CHALLENGE?
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

Akshar: YES!
Michael: YES!
Rose: YES!
Shaun: YES!

IT’S A CHALLENGE!!!
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley, who will you be challenging?
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley: I will be challenging…
https://media.giphy.com/media/2zwtwz1AqO3Lg2lTxF/giphy.gif
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus has selected to CHALLENGE, HALOCENE!
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus "Just Breathe"

vs.
Halocene "Bring Me To Life"

AKSHAR:   Miley, WOW! The serenity of this performance?!?! The whole VIBE of this performance is so warm and just gets me in such a good mood. Your voice sounds so beautiful and I am just in love. Your voice is so distinct and clear and when you sing, it leaves an impact on me. You just got something special. Halocene, I think you guys are going to be my new addiction, lol! I just absolutely LOVE your performances! Each performance, you keep delivering something new and better and I am HERE FOR IT! This was such an ICONIC song choice and you SANGGGG! This was phenomenal!

MICHAEL: Miley Cyrus, Would you be able to send performances of Hannah Montana? Hopefully we find out later this season. Anyways, I think this was a great performance from you and loved the vibe of the song as a whole. I really wish you came out here with The Climb tho. Halocene, Seeing the song choice I had very high expectations for this performance and let me just say that you did not disappoint at all. Obviously this was right up your alley as an artist but it was still impressive.

ROSE: Miley, I LOVE your voice here; you stand out hugely! This was just a rather beautiful performance, and I adore that! Halocene, THIS ACTUALLY SHOCKED ME! I...didn't vote for you to win last episode, but this actually really did impress me! You pulled me back in, and forced an EXTREMELY close battle!

SHAUN:
Miley
I am in love with the vocals you present in an acoustic setting. You truly shine and this is for sure your element. You exceeded my expectations.

Halocene
Yes! This was your best performance so far. The whole rock vibe you put out there is something that I personally adore and have a soft spot for. I loved that other Members of the band are singing as well. FUCKING ROCK ON!
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Now judges, who will you be selecting as the WINNER of this CHALLENGE?
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

AKSHAR: I have to choose Halocene!

MICHAEL: Halocene!

ROSE: This was hard...but I gotta go with Halocene!

SHAUN: I will pick Halocene!

Congratulations Halocene!
You are the WINNER of this CHALLENGE & will be keeping your seat on The Four!
https://media.giphy.com/media/2zwtwz1AqO3Lg2lTxF/giphy.gif
955 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, this means Miley Cyrus didn't get a seat on The Four.
You are still eligible to be brought back for the Comeback Episode!

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!