This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 4!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 4!

955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up, it’s Dimash!
https://media.giphy.com/media/jVBWrMcAw26kTEsbhP/giphy.gif
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash "All by Myself"

Akshar: I mean, DUH?!?! LIKE THAT VOCAL RANGE?!?! You are just not human, I swear! You talent is OUT OF THIS WORLD! This performance just left me SHOOK!

Michael: I mean at least give some of these people a chance. I think you will be starting off in a chair for sure if you get all 4 Yeses. I don't see many people challenging you tho so you'll be facing people that don't have a choice.

Rose: the vocal range is just undeniable. I love your voice so much, and in such a competitive format you really shine here. Brilliant

Shaun: I remember you from my game and I was not a fan of your other rendition of this song. This version sounds much better. You had perfect pitch the entire time. I enjoyed your operatic take on this classic.
955 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*cheers for Dimash*
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Now that's the feedback from our judges, but was it good enough for a CHALLENGE?
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

Akshar: YES!
Michael: YES!
Rose: YES!
Shaun: YES!

IT’S A CHALLENGE!!!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Oooh hey Rocky!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash, who will you be challenging?
955 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Jameslu
Oooh hey Rocky!

Heyyyy, here to represent XD
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash: I will be challenging…
https://media.giphy.com/media/LeJIaPnfh0f0R03cU5/giphy.gif
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash has selected to CHALLENGE, CELINE DION!
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
humanwebjet1
Jameslu
Oooh hey Rocky!

Heyyyy, here to represent XD

YESSS QUEEN
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash "SOS"

vs.
Celine Dion "The Power of Love"

AKSHAR:   Dimash, NOW YOU BETTA SANG!!! THOSE NOTES PULLED OFF?!?! MY GOD ARE YOU TALENTED! This performance was a world class performance, I don’t think anyone is going to be top this! It was just STUNNING! You came out here to EARN your SEAT on THE FOUR! And boy did you EAT! Celine, I thought this was a great performance. Your voice is just out of this world, you sing with such ease and DELIVER STELLAR VOCALS! This was a wonderful performance.

MICHAEL: Dimash, What did I even just watch. I have seen this performance so many times but I still get shook by it every single time. The range that you have is out of this world. For me this is up there with one of the best performances we have seen so far this season. Celine, I already love this song choice over last episodes since its not as overplayed but I think vocally it was a step down in the wrong direction. You still sounded wonderful, I was just expecting a lot more.

ROSE: NOT THIS BATTLE LMFAO. DIMASH, HOLY SHIT, I'VE SEEN THIS MILLIONS OF TIME, BUT IT'S STILL AMAZING! Those vocals just...ADORE, ADORE, ADORE!!!! Celine, I was worried at first, but the big note at the end was there!!! You defeated Faouzia, possibly the favourite to win this season, AND YOU PULLED OUT ONE HELL OF A PERFORMANCE AGAIN! You two REALLY aren't making this easy...

SHAUN:
Dimash
Opera is not something I personally like I do respect your artistry and it takes so much control to sing like that. There was times I was like wow but then times I didn't like it. I'm 50/50.

Celine
OMG 😲 MOM! You done ripped the roof off this building!!! I said it before and I'll say it every time. One of the Worlds best vocalists.
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Now judges, who will you be selecting as the WINNER of this CHALLENGE?
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
DECISION:

AKSHAR: Gotta go with who impressed me more and that is Dimash!

MICHAEL: Dimash!

ROSE: Toughest battle yet, but I will be voting for Dimash!

SHAUN: I will pick Celine!

Congratulations Dimash!
You are now apart of The Four!
https://media.giphy.com/media/jVBWrMcAw26kTEsbhP/giphy.gif
955 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, this means that Celine Dion has lost her seat on The Four! Thanks for being apart of this season!
You stand a chance at returning in the Comeback Episode.

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!