This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 6

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 6

832 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
breathes in and out
832 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
bites nails rlly hard
832 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time for the announcement and that is Global Music Contest will go on Hiatus.

Thank you so much for playing and I never thought I would have 6 editions of this and it was fun to be apart of this. I will be taking a break from this with how there are now plenty of music group games available with the likes of Harmony Song Contest, The Next Big Thing: NY, The Voice, Beta & Tengaged Song Contest.

I only started this as a music contest to fill in the haps with how there were not many music games here on Tengaged and I wanted to do this to bring some fun and to make each edition unique in having the challenge of finding Artists from these random countries and finding Artists and hearing Songs you would have never thought of listening to outside this.

I will allow anyone who wants to host if they want to as you don’t have to provide this high quality and instead do it like the voting table like in Tengaged Song Contest and you don’t have to do Recap Videos. But if you do host then you need to follow the Voting Rules on how many users have voted to decide the voting system and to disqualify people if they don’t vote in time. And for what 10 Countries will be in each Edition I will do that and send you the flag emojis.

It is not the end and one day this will come back when the time is right and you all were wonderful and I loved hosting every second of this!
832 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
sobs sm
832 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
https://64.media.tumblr.com/967125fb80d9a1b1cb5f18791f6725e9/tumblr_inline_pajk1pq1VB1u5kztw_250.gif
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/f8/e3/0bf8e347a784a64a3da95fa781510a7e.gif
832 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
so…. who’s taking over…
832 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
You will all be mailed if a new edition will happen and thank you all for your support as I wanted to bring something unique and fun to play and it seemed like you all really enjoyed it!
832 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Ryan, thank you SO SO MUCH for hosting this, it's been so fun to be apart of <3

"Don't be sad it's over, but grateful it happened"

I know it's not over but it does feel like the end of an era :(

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!