This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 6

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 6

834 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Hedley - this is giving me sears commercial. back to school type beat. i don't know it's just very flavorless and not my thing
02) Livvi Franc - BAWOOGA did i have this in my music player circa 2011... yes i did yes i did. i never thought i'd find livvi franc again livvi franc found ME WOW. this song is amazing but pitbull's verse is like really bad LMAO
03) Rihanna - i'v e never heard of this woman before in my life. livvi franc is better
04) Allie X - i WISH i had never heard of these women before in my life like YES SURE SLAY. a very uninspired choice but does it still move me KINDA SURE I GUESS. also i never knew there was a version with vérité? u rly put vérité on my screen without my consent oh naur
05) ALMOK - this is giving me the party beats. the caprison energy ya. don't stop don't stop papi papi don't stop. but like the alliexpress version u kno? it gets a little boring after a while but it's FUN i love her and i like this :3
06) Shreya Ghoshal - PRIYANKA CHOPRA U'RE TELLING ME I COULD'VE SENT ONE OF THE MANY UNDERRATED GEMS FROM HER DISCOGRAPHY????? WOW that didn't even cross my mind to be quite honest. this is chic and fun like she has a point and that's why she is in this historic edition of global music contest she's here to prove it
07) Clara Klingenström - this isn't even one of her shit scent scandipop.co.uk dance pop slays it's really bad which is u know ok for her but not good for these ears!!! she needs to venture into another industry. get her out of the studio and put her in the mines
08) Marius, Pratibha, Raj & Lauren - this is some rave type of shit i likeeeeee these beats
09) Helena Paparizou - think this was in beta? i'm not familliar with her but this is fun. definetly bett er than the shit she's making now like wow she fell off like greta thunberg
10) Dashni Morad - u know what? i think she slays. moreover i think she is our art pop extroardinaire of the season. it's just giving me joanna newsom. she's literate. literacy. u know?
832 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Hedley - ngl it's a bit of a basic choice but at least I haven't heard this song before, and I do like cutesy catchy pop like this although tbh the chorus brings it down for me!
02) Livvi Franc - Barbados (Livvi's Father) LOL thanks for doing ur research I guess… the simplicity of this song combined with the way she says BITCHHhhhhh is just so funny to me… like this is not a good song but I stan the fuck out of it. Pitbull's verse LOL I can't take it either. How old is this song? 2007? god I hope
03) Rihanna - yeah I just sent this to beta fuck off
04) Allie X - a bit better of a pick than Rihanna but not by much like fuck off also
05) ALMOK - not gonna lie I am… not really moving. My earth is still. But I appreciate her vocals
06) Shreya Ghoshal - I really have my standards set so high for songs from India this week and this didn't deliver. And it really just fizzled out at the end I am honestly sitting here confused
07) Clara Klingenström - feel like I've heard of this girl's name before… without knowing that or not I can still say this song was boring and I needed more epic kelly clarkson breakaway vibes for a song like this and didn't get served it
08) Marius, Pratibha, Raj & Lauren - BOP! Disney Channel India is what I needed… I am really slain by this instrumental they don't even have to sing along to it
09) Helena Paparizou - MAN… any obvious-ish entries are my bottom for this and every week. But since this isn't like a billboard US chart topper it gets some bonus points
10) Dashni Morad - lmao the 2008 pussycat dolls vibes this is giving me… boppppp
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
The Results will slightly be delayed but I'll mail once it starts!
832 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
Tea
832 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
yas
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the results show of Global Music Edition 6!

We have 10 songs competing in this edition but there can only be 1 Winner so who will that be?
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Also at the end of the show I will be making an announcement.
832 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
not allie x
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here is the Users who submitted their Artists to this Edition:

ianfitz0012 - Dashni Morad
JeyCeePina - Hedley
kingLiam - Helena Paparizou
Moviemusicguy123 - Rihanna
nateclove - Shreya Ghoshal
PennyTrationStan - Livvi Franc
ryan5676 - ALMOK
SeaViper - Clara Klingenström
turkeylover - Marius, Pratibha, Raj & Lauren
txashaun - Allie X
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here is how the Results of Global Music Contest works:

There will be 2 Rounds in these Results to help decide the Winner.

Round 1: Here the Top 12 Artists will be revealed randomly on who will be through to Round 2 as Qualifiers using these points (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1). If there are 12 or less Artists here then everyone who voted will be through to Round 2 but Users who don’t vote will have their Artists Disqualified from entering Round 2.

Round 2: Here we will go through each Users’ Votes one by one by their rankings of who remains in this round. We will keep going until we reach the last 3 voters or more including all Non-Qualified Users who will reveal their points together going up the leader board on who gets their points until we find out the Winner.

Here is the points system used based on the number of Artists in Round 2 if we get less than 12 Artists who have voted:

12 Artists: (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1)
11-10 Artists: (12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1)
9-8 Artists: (12-10-8-5-3-1)
7-6 Artists: (12-8-4-1)
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
I can reveal that 2 Users didn’t vote in time and therefore JeyCeePina – Hedley and Moviemusicguy123 - Rihanna will be Disqualified.

This means that everyone else has been able to vote and are THROUGH TO ROUND 2!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/Y8fV2Fc.gif

Since 8 Artists are in Round 2 that means only the Top 6 Artists receive points (12-10-8-5-3-1)

So let the Voting BEGIN!
832 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
WE WON with those disqualifications
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
VOTE 1 OF 8       
turkeylover        Marius, Pratibha, Raj & Lauren

https://i.imgur.com/8CfkZlm.gif
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
VOTE 2 OF 8       
ryan5676        ALMOK

https://i.imgur.com/gwGYjWP.gif
832 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
VOTE 3 OF 8       
ianfitz0012        Dashni Morad

https://i.imgur.com/5I6y7tX.gif

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!