This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 5

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 5

850 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Ren Kai - this is so motr but i moved. its fine hes fine so u know ? winner
02) Erika de Casier - love love love her and i love this she gives me the piano teacher? yes. educated pussy
03) Ella Lee - milk she was better when she was ripping off magamoo. i do not support this send
04) Juice - PRAISE ALLAH!!!! i love it when real women take charge and i need a garage remix of this stat. this is goororororogwoiusssss
05) Of Monsters and Men - LMAO no
06) Svala - AWOOOGAAAAA where did u find this woman. she is giving me willa ford and that is the highest of compliments. the male models i just would kill to be on that set who said that???? this is a masterpiece and white frankly the best song ive ever heard wow whoever sent this come get ur clock gorgeous
07) Emma - i dont remember this at all. but i trust that she ended taylor. did She end gabriella cilmi ? no.
08) Hatari - i always trust these fruits and their pride parades to bring the entertainment. this was fun and funny
09) Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso - she has better u coulda sent her new song grrrr!!!!!!! but i like this. diva
10) HAIM - THIS IS SO BAD WTFFFFF . WERE THEY ALWAYS THIS BAD ????? this was very buzzfeed 2014 u know when they were doing their period paintings? Yes that is that
850 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
01) Ren Kai - https://i.redd.it/qsm6r0t75jy61.jpg

02) Erika de Casier - This is a cute bop! There were times when I was bored but she really picked up methinks.

03) Ella Lee - Honestly, kind of a bop. Is it a BOP bop though? Idk...

04) Juice - LOL this was cute! I enjoyed it! Ended that beyonce group!

05) Of Monsters and Men - https://i.redd.it/qsm6r0t75jy61.jpg

06) Svala - OMG why did I live? I love loren grey's mom.

07) Emma - Girl I was catching some ZZZZZs I'm sorry ma'am!

08) Hatari - Okay don't tell anyone but I loved it! Shhhhhhhhhh

09) Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso - MOM omg I enjoyed so much hugs etc etc

10) HAIM - I know people always talk about songs sounding very 2000s or 2010s but no one ever talks about 2014 and I feel like this is the embodiment of 2014 music. Its cute but its not....cute....
848 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Ren Kai - decent take on the genre, can't say its tha special from anything else but I followed along the song which is important
02) Erika de Casier - oh this is such a man I am tired of seeing His name everywhere only for it to be boring like this
03) Ella Lee - this was a TSC entry wasn't it yeah I stanned at the time but can't support it now be creative pls
04) Juice - finally a palette cleanser of a song. I feel like I can go to sleep now that I found peace
05) Of Monsters and Men - TSC song and an obvious song? I don't get why this was sent I truly don't it also is laziness. I like this better than the Ella Lee but that also didn't do that well in TSC and this won so this is a worse choice
06) Svala - This serving me Mandy Moore/Jessica Simpson/Disney Channel songstress energy is all I need to carry me through life
07) Emma - for not being obvious this automatically shoots the song up a few ranks. This track has the foundation to really slay me but I felt like it never picked up the energy it needed to. I was left disappointed but maybe I should've expected it from a song called Lullaby
08) Hatari - I am disturbed and uncomfortable… But decent chorus instrumental tho
09) Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso - Nathy has other bops and this is so random. But part of me is really feeling this vibe
10) HAIM - I really can't get over people having a week to choose a song and people settle with HAIM and Of Monsters of Men. Like give me a break
845 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Ren Kai - Honestly? I was moving a bitsy…. i fully expected to hate this but it’s really cute for what it is! bop!
02) Erika de Casier - mom she’s so good <3333 one of my faves by her
03) Ella Lee - ew she’s awful and this song is shit <3333
04) Juice - oh this so up my alley…. quite gorg really…. yeah. YEAH.
05) Of Monsters and Men - no. never this.
06) Svala - LMAO queen???? literally no idea who this is but she ate down omg….
07) Emma - this is fine i suppose…. a bit boring
08) Hatari - a literal nightmare what the fuck
09) Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso - never really got into nathy but this is fun! bop!
10) HAIM - i hated this at first but on my relisten? aged like wine. a hit. a classic. queens. like you get it or you don’t
845 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
give us haim!!!!!!!!!!!!
845 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the results show of Global Music Edition 5!

We have 10 songs competing in this edition but there can only be 1 Winner so who will that be?
845 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here is the Users who submitted their Artists to this Edition:

Catch_a_falling_star - Emma
ianfitz0012 - Svala
kingLiam - Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso
LoveMeLoveMe - Ella Lee
nateclove - HAIM
PennyTrationStan - Juice
ryan5676 - Ren Kai
SeaViper - Hatari
turkeylover - Erika de Casier
txashaun - Of Monsters and Men
845 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
nateclove - HAIM
jdhjfbhjbbfugjnkjdbndjkbduidbuj
845 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here is how the Results of Global Music Contest works:

There will be 2 Rounds in these Results to help decide the Winner.

Round 1: Here the Top 12 Artists will be revealed randomly on who will be through to Round 2 as Qualifiers using these points (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1). If there are 12 or less Artists here then everyone who voted will be through to Round 2 but Users who don’t vote will have their Artists Disqualified from entering Round 2.

Round 2: Here we will go through each Users’ Votes one by one by their rankings of who remains in this round. We will keep going until we reach the last 3 voters or more including all Non-Qualified Users who will reveal their points together going up the leader board on who gets their points until we find out the Winner.

Here is the points system used based on the number of Artists in Round 2 if we get less than 12 Artists who have voted:

12 Artists: (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1)
11-10 Artists: (12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1)
9-8 Artists: (12-10-8-5-3-1)
7-6 Artists: (12-8-4-1)
845 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
I can reveal that 1 User didn’t vote in time and therefore LoveMeLoveMe - Ella Lee will be Disqualified.

This means that everyone else has been able to vote and are THROUGH TO ROUND 2!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/V3Qlufk.gif

Since 9 Artists are in Round 2 that means only the Top 6 Artists receive points (12-10-8-5-3-1)

So let the Voting BEGIN!
845 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
HAWHAW ELLA LEE LOSER
845 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
VOTE 1 OF 9       
kingLiam        Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso

https://i.imgur.com/JAuzqxS.gif
845 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
VOTE 2 OF 9       
PennyTrationStan        Juice

https://i.imgur.com/bUEqiJU.gif
845 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
yassss ty for the 3 points <33333
845 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
ty for the 10 omg <333333333

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!