This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 5

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 5

848 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Edition 5 of Global Music Contest will take place Sunday 2nd January at 3pm EST (8pm GMT) with all the songs being published as well as the recap at the end.
848 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ Bahrain
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ Ecuador
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Ivory Coast
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป Maldives
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ Uruguay

Mailers have already been posted as they are due by Saturday 1st January at 5pm EST (10pm GMT).

If you still want to take part in this edition then you can either MAIL ME or SIGN UP below before this deadline and I will send a mailer to you:
https://tengaged.com/group/10200-global-music-contest/forum/topic/25227949
841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Edition 5 of Global Music Edition!

We will have 10 songs competing with the Artists coming from one of these 10 Countries:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina - 1
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ Bahrain - 0
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark - 2
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ Ecuador - 1
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland - 3
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran - 1
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel - 2
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Ivory Coast - 0
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป Maldives โ€“ 0
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ Uruguay โ€“ 0
841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order for this Edition:

01) Ren Kai
02) Erika de Casier
03) Ella Lee
04) Juice
05) Of Monsters and Men
06) Svala
07) Emma
08) Hatari
09) Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso
10) HAIM
841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Ren Kai - "Cerca Cerquita"
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ Ecuador (Ren Kai)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Erika de Casier - "Busy"
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark (Erika de Casier)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Ella Lee - "Ma Ata Rotse?"
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel (Ella Lee)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Juice - "My Love"
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark (Juice)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Of Monsters and Men - "Little Talks"
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland (Of Monsters and Men)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Svala - "The Real Me"
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland (Svala)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Emma - "Lullaby"
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran (Emma)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Hatari - "Klefi" (ft. Bashar Murad)
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland (Hatari)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso - "Nathy Peluso: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 36"
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina (Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
10) HAIM - "The Wire"
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel (Sisterโ€™s Father)

841 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Voting is now OPEN!!!!!

You have got until Sunday 9th January 2pm EST (7pm GMT) to give me a LIST of your RANKINGS of all these songs excluding your own from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE.

Failure to vote by then will result in your entry being DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Doing Comments for each song below is OPTIONAL based on what you want to do as the only thing I need from you is your RANKINGS!

To help you decide on your rankings, here is a RECAP of all the songs:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bb5WTdh-_AOBxQn68SR62wNemUTzYi_e/view?usp=sharing
841 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
As the Host I'll do my Comments and Mail myself my Rankings straight away!

01) Ren Kai โ€“ This has got a great ethnic beat that has me dropping to the floor with the chorus being a bop that I could listen to all day along
02) Erika de Casier โ€“ I feel very bored listening to this mess that has nothing going with a lacklustre beat and no energy in her vocals
03) Ella Lee โ€“ She is back producing another banger and it is finger clicking good with the drop being great and I could dance to this with the last 30 seconds being epic
04) Juice โ€“ They have got grooving vocals which blend so well but the song on the other hand sounds so forgettable with nothing much standing out
05) Of Monsters and Men โ€“ This song is so catchy with the music being the highlight and it makes me feel so enjoyable with a smile beaming on my face
06) Svala โ€“ I donโ€™t care if this sounds dated as it is my type of jam as she got a voice that works perfectly for the song and Iโ€™ll never get bored of this
07) Emma โ€“ It feels very mystic with the tone it is setting but Iโ€™m not really into it as it gets old fast and doesnโ€™t hold up well
08) Hatari โ€“ Yeah, I donโ€™t like this already with their voices being annoying and cringe and the 2 vocalists donโ€™t gel at all and it is one huge garbage pile
09) Bizarrap and Nathy Peluso โ€“ The music sounds so disjointed and the singer brings no interest to this piece and I donโ€™t blame her myself with how bad it is
10) HAIM โ€“ The rock music is generally not bad but it does overpower the song in some parts and the vocals arenโ€™t really there as it gets tiresome

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!