This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 4

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 4

860 days 15 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Daria Zawialow - The formula for this song grew very tiring but I still gave it a chance. Unfortunately the only thing I loved about it were the euphoria style visuals. I don't love songs with this style of vocals typically. She's just kinda blurting her lines out
2) JAHBOY - I ironically and unironically stan MORP island bops like this. I could've heard this in Fiji for all I know, but it's maybe a bit more sing songy than that. This was fun and can't say the sound is original but I still felt relaxed while also following the melody
3) Erika Vikman - This is not like Erika to make a bland bop such as this. I mean she kinda slayed me with Cicciolina which TSC snubbed unreasonably. She could've drawn me in with this but instead I was confused and disappointed.
4) Minelli - Such a basic bop but man I am bopping! Can't say I will remember this song in like a week but for now it serves its purpose my ass is moving
5) ENELI - This back to back with Minelli just makes me think the above is better. Nice job
6) Nathalie - I am getting Penny vibes from this choice. I mean her vocals ae lacking but the beat and instrumental are so great like they almost make up for it
7) ALMA - milk, it just kinda falls in that predictable entry list for me which makes me not impressed by this at all
8) DODA - is Fokus really Kesha? Mom. On the bright side this kept me awake… Maybe too awake. I don't think rap was the right choice for this contest but maybe I need to get on that wave instead of avoding it. But I only cared about the chorus with the woman and I am gay like that... So it doesn't really cater to my tastes
9) Laurette la Perle - It was difficult for me to get my bearings while listening to this. She's singing and then some melodies come and go, some instruments pop up, there's a backing vocal that gets added eventually. It's just all over the place to me and I'm just confused and a litte irritated because it all doesn't sound too pleasant when put together
860 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1) Daria Zawialow really enjoyed this actually. Very unique and interesting.
2) JAHBOY- I liked the vibe here for sure but not much else. It was still cool.
3) Erika Vikman - slay the fucking faves! Manic pop energy. Slay the rucking faves! Her now tomorrow!!!
4) Minelli - we've heard better from her but this is fine. I was bopping my foot along.
5) ENELI - love the mysterious vibe and her unique voice. This hits a bullseye!
6) Nathalie - this is great!!!! Love the cheesy disco vibe. Her vocal is great too! Bloody yes!
7) ALMA - I mean...this is still fine. But come on now, why this song? This has been used in every contest.
8) DODA - mess. But at least this is interesting compared to Alma.
9) Laurette la Perle - very pretty and a great vocal experience. A very nice closer
859 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1) Daria Zawialow - i should like this a lot more than i do. the instrumental is good i guess but this song is very motr
2) JAHBOY - THIS WAS SO FUN !!!!!!!!!!!! there is literally nothing special about this song but it was pleasant and the chorus was really nice
3) Erika Vikman - this. was fine it was like a nightcore abba song which i guess like slay yas pride month but at the same tim e it wasn't enough. it's ok<3 not the serve she thinks it is
4) Minelli - this is very generic but it's enough for me to back it up this round
5) ENELI - me when i'm at the coffee shop . this is the worst evangelia song i've ever heard but like yeah cute - coffee shop hymn even if objectively its quite hideous
6) Nathalie - this is probably winning and honestly i'm bored. it's not the serve it thinks it is. it's fine though
7) ALMA - this particular style of 2017 music really hasn't aged well like the vocal production on the chorus is really bad and hinders the song but it also makes it funny
8) DODA - i laughed i cried i peed fokus black barbie
9) Laurette la Perle - cute
859 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
1) Daria Zawialow - i actually really like this idc sure it's been done before but yeah! i love the chorus!
2) JAHBOY - this was cute actually! i had low expectations going in but i was surprised! bop a bit!
3) Erika Vikman - well... this was fine i guess... it just kinda went on by tbh
4) Minelli - so basic but i get the appeal! bops a bit!
5) ENELI - i unironically was moving tew this... yeah... bawp!
6) Nathalie - yassssss but honestly i had a hard time remembering what this was bvhbjfvfg but it good!
7) ALMA - is this not the sister from hereditary???? but yeah! this is bad. but the chorus is funny hfbfbf
8) DODA - camp!
9) Laurette la Perle - it's cute but she'll never be munnah
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the results show of Global Music Edition 4!

We have 9 songs competing in this edition but there can only be 1 Winner so who will that be?
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Users who submitted their Artists to this Edition:

Catch_a_falling_star - Erika Vikman
ianfitz0012 - ENELI
nateclove - DODA
PennyTrationStan - Nathalie
ryan5676 - Laurette la Perle
SeaViper - JAHBOY
stuartlittle16 - ALMA
turkeylover - Daria Zawialow
txashaun – Minelli
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is how the Results of Global Music Contest works:

There will be 2 Rounds in these Results to help decide the Winner.

Round 1: Here the Top 12 Artists will be revealed randomly on who will be through to Round 2 as Qualifiers using these points (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1). If there are 12 or less Artists here then everyone who voted will be through to Round 2 but Users who don’t vote will have their Artists Disqualified from entering Round 2.

Round 2: Here we will go through each Users’ Votes one by one by their rankings of who remains in this round. We will keep going until we reach the last 3 voters or more including all Non-Qualified Users who will reveal their points together going up the leader board on who gets their points until we find out the Winner.

Here is the points system used based on the number of Artists in Round 2 if we get less than 12 Artists who have voted:

12 Artists: (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1)
11-10 Artists: (12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1)
9-8 Artists: (12-10-8-5-3-1)
7-6 Artists: (12-8-4-1)
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I can reveal that everyone has been able to vote which means you all are THROUGH TO ROUND 2!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/Ve7R83e.gif

Since 9 Artists are in Round 2 that means only the Top 6 Artists receive points (12-10-8-5-3-1)
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
There will be slight changes to how the results work as there will be a new leaderboard look to make it easier to follow and for the final votes.

There will be 3 Users combined instead of the usual 2 to offer more points available and to give the Artists who are in the last bunch of votes a better chance of getting good points.

So let the Voting BEGIN!
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
VOTE 1 OF 9       
stuartlittle16        ALMA

https://i.imgur.com/7dbhs69.gif
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
VOTE 2 OF 9       
nateclove        DODA

https://i.imgur.com/ozMUGqt.gif
859 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
oh minelli is winning winning
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
VOTE 3 OF 9       
PennyTrationStan        Nathalie

https://i.imgur.com/YGRc8gF.gif
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
VOTE 4 OF 9       
Catch_a_falling_star        Erika Vikman

https://i.imgur.com/1w0iu27.gif
859 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
VOTE 5 OF 9       
ryan5676        Laurette la Perle

https://i.imgur.com/MaXjMep.gif

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!