This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 4

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 4

864 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Edition 4 of Global Music Contest will take place Friday 17th December at 3pm EST (8pm GMT) with all the songs being published as well as the recap at the end.
864 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the 10 Countries drawn for Global Music Contest Edition 4 which your Artist and their Original Song must be from:

🇨🇩 Democratic Republic of the Congo
🇫🇮 Finland
🇬🇦 Gabon
🇵🇾 Paraguay
🇵🇱 Poland
🇷🇴 Romania
🇸🇹 São Tomé & Príncipe
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia
🇸🇧 Solomon Islands
🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates

Mailers have already been posted as they are due by Thursday 16th December at 5pm EST (10pm GMT).

If you still want to take part in this edition then you can either MAIL ME or SIGN UP below before this deadline and I will send a mailer to you:
https://tengaged.com/group/10200-global-music-contest/forum/topic/25227949
857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Edition 4 of Global Music Edition!

We will have 9 songs competing with the Artists coming from one of these 10 Countries:

🇨🇩 Democratic Republic of the Congo - 2
🇫🇮 Finland - 2
🇬🇦 Gabon - 0
🇵🇾 Paraguay - 0
🇵🇱 Poland - 2
🇷🇴 Romania - 2
🇸🇹 São Tomé & Príncipe - 0
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia - 0
🇸🇧 Solomon Islands - 1
🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates – 0
857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order for this Edition:

1) Daria Zawialow
2) JAHBOY
3) Erika Vikman
4) Minelli
5) ENELI
6) Nathalie
7) ALMA
8) DODA
9) Laurette la Perle
857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Daria Zawialow – "Nie Dobiję Się Do Ciebie"
🇵🇱 Poland (Daria Zawialow)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
2) JAHBOY – "You're My Medicine" (ft. Jethro & Sean Rii)
🇸🇧 Solomon Islands (JAHBOY, Jethro & Sean Rii)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Erika Vikman - "Aikuisten rannekkeet"
🇫🇮 Finland (Erika Vikman)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Minelli – "Nothing Hurts"
🇷🇴 Romania (Minelli)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
5) ENELI - "Lover"
🇷🇴 Romania (ENELI)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Nathalie - "I Won't Forget"
🇨🇩 Democratic Republic of the Congo (Nathalie)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
7) ALMA – “Chasing Highs”
🇫🇮 Finland (ALMA)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
8) DODA - "F*ck It" (ft. Fokus)
🇵🇱 Poland (DODA & Fokus)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
9) Laurette la Perle - "IMMORTELLE"
🇨🇩 Democratic Republic of the Congo (Laurette la Perle)

857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Voting is now OPEN!!!!!

You have got until Friday 24th December 2pm EST (7pm GMT) to give me a LIST of your RANKINGS of all these songs excluding your own from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE.

Failure to vote by then will result in your entry being DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Doing Comments for each song below is OPTIONAL based on what you want to do as the only thing I need from you is your RANKINGS!

To help you decide on your rankings, here is a RECAP of all the songs:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sSgPCmAHAvwA_IpYsIJPbJqFBmMILL1f/view?usp=sharing

If you want to be a JUROR for this Edition if you didn’t send a song then you can simply mail me your rankings of all these songs from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE!
857 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
As the Host I'll do my Comments and Mail myself my Rankings straight away!

1) Daria Zawialow – I really do enjoy the verses having that electro mystic vibe but the chorus gets annoying very quickly with that obnoxious chant
2) JAHBOY – The music sounds very tropical and rather nice but the singers I feel don’t give their energy and don’t mix well
3) Erika Vikman – This is a great dance bop that makes me want to do a workout montage getting my attention right away
4) Minelli – Oh my she pulls me in like a chord on a string and that chorus is very powerful music wise and I just really loved it
5) ENELI – Eh I find it to be rather mixed bag with how her vocals don’t bring it with the lacklustre verses but the chorus is very catchy and I’ll remember that
6) Nathalie – Yes, I am getting off my seat and dancing my heart out as this is one hell of a banger with a rich voice to make it absolutely perfect
7) ALMA – She is bringing a unique flair with those gruff vocals and a good tune but I find the chorus to be disappointing
8) DODA – Yeah this is not good in the slightest being ear piercing bad from the music to her pitchy vocals and bored rapper
9) Laurette la Perle – Her vocals are just so beautiful as I feel so enchanted by them and oh it is just so nice to hear this bringing the emotion
852 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Just to let you know I'm extending the Deadline for Global Music Contest Edition 4 to be done by SUNDAY the 26th at 2pm EST (7pm GMT) since you might be busy for Christmas.

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!