This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

World Song Contest 2 - Live Show

Topic » World Song Contest 2 - Live..

989 days 18 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1.        United States: Amber Lucid-“Universe”-This is a very psychedelic song that is perfect to listen to if you’re drunk or on drugs which is a compliment. If I smoked weed, this would be a song that I’d listen to. I loved the arrangement and the vocals reminded me of Lorde mixed with Lana Del Rey. As with the lyrics, it wasn’t amazing, but I enjoyed it. I am surprised that I’ve never heard of this singer, because I live in the U.S. and I like this style of music.
2.        United Kingdom: Morcheeba-“Gimme Your Love”-The vocals and instrumentals were great, but even though the lyrics made this song sensual, it also made this song repetitive and it got a tad boring towards the end of the song.
3.        Poland: Margaret-“Cool Me Down”-This was a fun and a motivational song! Also, I enjoyed how this was about women empowerment and the music video was entertaining.
4.        Iraq: WAFIA-“I’m Good”-This song is a nice bop, but there’s nothing special about it. It was interesting to see a different place in Iraq that I didn’t know existed though in the music video. Also, your vocals were good, but I didn’t care for the lyrics.
5.        Kosovo: Gashi ft. Pink Sweat$, Njoma-“Upset”-I’m sorry, but I didn’t like this song. Yeah it’s a fun bop, but I didn’t like the autotune singing. Also, I don’t think a song like this song should be a dance song. The big positive about this song though, is that the lyrics are well written.
6.        Trinidad & Tobago: Patrice Roberts-“Judgment Stage”-This song is a fun song and the singing is good, but the lyrics get too repetitive. However, the meaning of the song is good.
7.        Cuba: Mayra Veronica-“Mama Mia”-You remind me of Gloria Estefan! I thought that the song was fun and your vocals were good too. However, this is a song I wouldn’t listen to again. Overall, this is a solid entry for this contest.
8.        South Korea: Dami In-“Fighting for Love”-This song is officially the best one I’ve listened to so far! The mixture of the amazing vocals, great lyrics, and the fact that this is a party song, makes it even better!
9.        Czech Republic: Verona-“Ztracena Bloudim”-I thought that Dami Im’s song was the best, but I was wrong! I’m glad that we finally have a real ballad that stands out from the rest. Also, the vocals were fantastic, and the instrumentals were beautiful too.
10.        Canada: Charlotte Cardin-“Meaningless”-This is another song that shouldn’t be a dance song. Charlotte Cardin’s singing reminds me of Jessie J which is a big plus. However, the whole point of the song is sad and shouldn’t be overshadowed by electronic music.
11.        Panama: La Factoria-“Dale”-This is a dance song where there’s a mixture of singing and rapping which I like! The duo works well together and although this is another dance song, this is a bit more original.
12.        Zimbabwe: Ammara Brown-“Akiliz”-Ammara Brown’s vocals are powerful! Also, the style of the song is creative and one of my favorite song submissions so far. Plus, the lyrics are great too.
13.        Thailand: Tata Young-One Love”-This song seems bland to me, although the vocals are nice.
14.        Mexico: Thalia, Farina, & Sofia Reyes-“Tick Tock”-Damn I’m vibing with this song! I don’t understand a word that they are singing, but the song works!
15.        Liberia: Kat Graham-“Put Your Graffiti on Me”-The song is very catchy, but it goes nowhere. But, I do like the singer’s voice though.
16.        Armenia: Srbuk-“Yete Karough Es”-This song is fire! This is a type of song I’d listen to and it’s one of my favorite song submissions. Also, the vocals were great, and I enjoyed the added electric guitar and saxophone to the song. Plus, the song was fun to listen to and was complex too. Even though I couldn’t understand a word she’s singing, I will add this to my liked songs on Spotify.
17.        Turkmenistan: Jeyhoun Atajykow-“Sen Menki”-Right off the bat, I knew I wasn’t going to like this song. The reason why is, the autotune and the synthesizer which didn’t work for me. I like the effort, but I don’t blame the singer though since he’s not the one who produced the song.
18.        China: Lexie Lou-“Shadow”-This song is fine, and I liked the instrumentals as well as the vocals. However, there’s nothing special about this song that I haven’t heard from the previous song submissions.
19.        Jamaica: Hope Tala, Amine-“Cherries” ft Amine.-This is the first time I’ve listened to Soul Reggae and Iike it! The only negative is Amine didn’t need to be a part of the song as it was unnecessary. Other than that, Hope Tala’s vocals were great and original.
20.        Bangladesh: ZooEL ft. Hasan-“Brazil naki Argentina”-This song was mediocre at best. The vocals were good, but it’s forgettable.
21.        Sierra Leone: KABBA-“Rather Be Single”-This is a solid song and great vocals by KABBA although there were some autotune moments that I didn’t like.
22.        Malaysia: Raissa-“Bullying Boys”-This is a good song, including the vocals and instrumentals. However, I didn’t care much for the lyrics.
989 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
1. United States - A CLASSIC ! And her superior song yeah i said it. No but I love this… so gorg… also a random send for the us but I’m not complaining! BOP!
2. United Kingdom - Oh this gorg… this is very tiaan but if tiaan had money and could afford a gorg music video and better production… yeah. Bop methinks!
3. Poland - This feels very Disney… but I’m not mad at it?? It’s cute… nothing special… but it bops a little I suppose.
4. Iraq - Oh this is so good (haha get it??? I am so funny!) no but i really like this! Queen of walking around methinks!
5. Kosovo - Everyone say “thank you random girlie who starts singing!” i mean she didn’t really do anything but i was about to check out from this song but she was able to capture my attention yass but i like this! It’s a cutesy atmospheric song yass!
6. Trinidad & Tobago - I wanted to like this more than I actually did… but it’s fun! It’s messy but yeah! It’s just not the serve I thought it was going to be.
7. Cuba - This was… um… well… at least it’s entertaining? It’s so bad and all over the place but I was never bored so!
8. South Korea - She’s fighting for love but it sounds like she’s getting her ass beat… yeah this is cute but very 2014 - and not in the good way - that awful edm drop was the final nail in this song’s coffin. I also don’t really care for ballads so yeah…
9. Czech Republic - Yeah…. So boring…
10. Canada - Oh this is so bad <3 The alan walker ass production… i’m disgusted <3 and i will be mean and say this sounds like a rejected shawn mendes track!
11. Panama - Yass love that brick & lace covered a kat deluna song ! no but this is actually kinda a bop!
12. Zimbabwe - I’m moving a bit… like they’re kinda serving! I love the pre-chorus and the chorus…. Everything else is just cute but yeah!
13. Thailand - Does Sexy Naughty Bitchy have over 25m views or…? This is just so blah… which is so sad because she’s so iconic
14. Mexico - I hate the little guitar in the production but this kinda bops! yass!
15. Liberia - YASSUGDYUGDTUGDFB shoutout to objectively bad 2010s song gotta be one of my favorite genders… no but this is such a bop.. I love it unironically ugh yass
16. Armenia - The austin & ally ass clapping… but this is kinda serving??? Like yass it’s kinda giving target and old navy but i’m bopping! Also the guy on the couch is so hot !
17. Turkmenistan - Turkmenistan is a gorg country name ! anyways, i don’t really like this??? It’s just so blah… yeah..
18. China - Gaga looks a little different since her collab with blackpink i fear… no but this is so gorg ugh! BOP!! I prefer her song she won tsc with but I really liked this alot!!!
19. Jamaica - I really need to get into Hope Tala because she never really misses… yeah this is so good… the guy kinda drags it down a bit but I still like this a lot!!! I also love the music video!
20. Bangladesh - LMFAO i hate this <3
21. Sierra Leone - BOPPPPPP this has me moving like ugh… she ate so much. Yeah…. Loves this!
22. Malaysia - yeah. YEAH. I’m eating this up ! this is so good idc idc… i love this. Like yasss slay me teagan croft as rachel roth!!!!!!!!
989 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
1. United States - I mean.. This is an incredible song and I’m surprised that the United States sent this. Kinda bop.
2. United Kingdom - This was nice and funky. I enjoyed it for the most part.
3. Poland - 2016 Dan would’ve loved this song. 2021 me still enjoys it, but it’s definitely lost it’s sheen.
4. Iraq - Yeah, I’m vibing pretty heavily with this. Excellent choice.
5. Kosovo - Vocals not for me, but the production is really solid. Kinda torn on this.
6. Trinidad & Tobago - I’ve never really enjoyed a Patrice Roberts song, and I’m still not really into her stuff after listening to this.
7. Cuba - BOP. BOP. BOP.
8. South Korea - Interesting choice, but Dami Im is always a pretty safe bet to do well. She should’ve won Eurovision. Maybe she’ll be okay with winning WSC.
9. Czech Republic - Kinda missed the mark for me. Not something I was particularly vibing with.
10. Canada - Hi Charlotte Cardin. You want my points don’t you??? Well god damn, you’re gonna get them. This song is still awesome.
11. Panama - Yeah, it’s a no from me dawg. Not a fan of this.
12. Zimbabwe - This feels a little dated but it’s still really good. I enjoyed it.
13. Thailand - There seems to be a missed opportunity with a different Tata Young song. Kinda disappointed, ngl.
14. Mexico - Not really my type of thing. If this was my country, I would have some different songs I would prefer to see. But it’s not bad for what it is.
15. Liberia - This is an oldie but a goodie. Pretty nice.
16. Armenia - This is okay, but I’m not particularly enthralled by it. It’s okay.
17. Turkmenistan - I am really impressed that someone went for Turkmenistan. The balls on you. I didn’t hate the song, and I’m feeling generous based on the level of risk this country was.
18. China - A Lexie Liu song not ALGTR? Ballsy but this song is definitely good.
19. Jamaica - There was a Hope Tala song in TSC earlier this year that I enjoy far more than this unfortunately.
20. Bangladesh - Yeah, not my thing. Sorry.
21. Sierra Leone - Okay, okay, I see you. This is pretty good. I enjoyed this.
22. Malaysia - There are different Raissa songs I would prefer to see. This isn’t bad, but it’s not fantastic either.
989 days 3 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : United States : I always like her music but I never want to listen in my spare time.. I love her though still. This is cute and fine. Thanks for sending it.

02 : United Kingdom : I enjoy her voice and the way the track goes, the replay value isn't here much for me because the chorus isn't ever so present.. but I really enjoy the instrumental in the last chorus!

03 : Poland : Please...

04 : Iraq : I never REALLY enjoyed this song by Wafia, like it's good but I'm not obsessed or whatever with this. I think she has better, this chorus can and will get on my nervous system, I just know it...

05 : Kosovo : I think this song has a lot of potential but not with this package.. With this package it's just a bit of a mess with the production being too low? Maybe it's my headphones. Nice guitar.

06 : Trinidad and Tobago : I was HOOKED for five seconds and then this went in a direction I didn't want... but I know that Patrice is a queen.

07 : Cuba : LMAO why is this sending me. This is objectively terrible but at the same time I'm moving?? I don't know how to explain it. Enjoying the bilingual mix.

08 : South Korea : Please.... This was always a bad Dami song anyway.

09 : Czech Republic : I can hear the emotion in the piano and the voice...  I would have made many changes to make me like this but bless the song for existing.

10 : Canada : This song aged like milk to me and it did it quite quickly to be honest.. It's still "good" but I never was the target audience for this to be honest.

11 : Panama : Exactly! A bit amateur, but I'm moving my hips and that's the job of World Song Contest I fear...

12 : Zimbabwe : I had a friend called Ammara, I miss her she was nice. She's not dead but she deactivated her Instagram. This song bores me.

13 : Thailand : OMG it's Tata Young.. I never really delved deep into her discography aside from her INSTANT TWELVE POINTS HIT!! Love hearing the Thai language in the contest. This is sadly a bit flat which is a shame :(

14 : Mexico : What is it with the Spanish language songs today going off?? I mean this doesn't go off that much and is objectively terrible but at the same time I'm moving and chuckling so duh this is going to do something for me... Tick tock tick tock hasta luegoo. This is our winner I fear.

15 : Liberia : Ah this classic but it's actually a classic and not like Poland and South Korea. I'm still moving off. That RP voice in the chorus with that pot and pan drop... you know this is a formula for the ganghandedcat. Duh.

16 : Armenia : This one has aged for me but like it's still GOOD I'm just not really wow'ed by this send here. Still good!!

17 : Turkmenistan : There is a lot of Turkmen music that exists. This isn't one that grabbed me. It has a nice instrumental but the total package... eh....

18 : China : Wow it's her. Queen of making solid music that is just easy listening but nothing to obsess over. That's not a bad thing though! This is quality that was badly needed in this week, like... look at the material. Duh.

19 : Jamaica : This is more like it! Not saying I'm really enjoying this because I'm not but I can respect this as a send at least.

20 : Bangladesh : I know someone would be getting their life to this but it's not me sadly. Try next year.

21 : Sierra Leone : I literally added this to my Sierra Leonean playlist this morning as it came up as a YouTube recommendation in hopes that I would get the country in TSC... Does that mean I like the song? :) jk I do but I'm not in LOVE but it's good it's good...

22 : Malaysia : A name I love seeing. A song I'm a bit confused to see. The verses here are good but the chorus just feels bland... It's still okay.
989 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
01) United States - One of the best songs ever made. https://i.imgur.com/lEM4K.gif
02) United Kingdom - I recall sending Morcheeba to TSC back in 2015 but I have no emotional connection to this artist whatsoever. HOLD ON A SECOND. I checked the TSC doc and this is the EXACT song I sent LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My brain was kind of big in 2015. This came 18th in TSC so it's only up from here (or you'd think). Bop. I was ahead of the time.
03) Poland - I remember how bald I was when I first heard this. It's a good song but like aren't we all over it by now? I know I am. Still a bop though.
04) Iraq - I don't think I've ever heard a song from her that I like until now? Wow, this is really nice. I don't know why I slept on this woman for so long because this is so good. The production is on point, and the chorus is killer. I could see this winning.
05) Kosovo - Not sure what to think about this. I'm sure if this was KAYTRANADA I would be singing its praises, but I'm pretty lukewarm toward it. The female vocal was really nice, and gave the song a much needed lift. Production is actually pretty good. The male parts are growing on me too - his vocal is SMOOTH in retrospect. Enjoyed this.
06) Trinidad & Tobago - Boppity bop bop bop. Adeleadele made multiple points.
07) Cuba - On one end I think this is a massive migraine, but at the same time it kind of slaps? Torn.
08) South Korea - It would be pretty hypocritical of me to tarnish a song I won TSC with. This kind of aged poorly, but the chorus sold me on it all over again. This reminds me of a simpler time. BOP.
09) Czech Republic - OK the first bad song. I was bored.
10) Canada - Ew I hate this overrated song. I just find it really boring and unimaginative. This winning would perhaps be the last straw.
11) Panama - Dated in a fun way. The chorus is pretty good, and the random rap verses sent me. Not my favourite, but it's fun.
12) Zimbabwe - This feels like something that would have been entered to the TSC Africa theme in 2017 before TSC became the home of ~refined~ alternative R&B. It's fine for what it is, but I'm not crazy for it.
13) Thailand - Cute ballad. It gives me movie soundtrack vibes. But again, I'm not crazy for it.
14) Mexico - Ok this is the worst of all the headache-inducing songs. The drop was good for a second before being ruined by the awful vocals. Bad, predictable Latin song.
15) Liberia - Why did I think her and Kat DeLuna were the same person until right now. How haven't I heard this? This had no business going off so hard. TAG ME. I'm having a seizure. Thank you.
16) Armenia - Thinking back to this song is kind of funny in retrospect considering how much in contrast it was to her ESC song. This was good at the time, but it's aged like spoiled milk. Was this really necessary?
17) Turkmenistan - Yesss Turkmen bop. I recall listening to Turkmen bops back in the day. This was good for a man. I enjoyed the electronic beat, and his voice is good. Strong instrumentation too.
18) China - This is haunting. Perhaps it's the video conditioning me into thinking that. The first verse was great, but the chorus kind of confused me. The second verse sounds even better. I've come to the conclusion that I don't "get" the chorus, but it was a good song nonetheless.
19) Jamaica - So sad how this can't be entered to TSC because of that stank bitch Amine. I only like one other Hope song besides this one. I always like her vocal though, and this has a good beat. Amine's verse made me immediately melt. We WON.
20) Bangladesh - Ew I didn't like this. Migraine on steroids. At least the video was fun in a WTF way.
21) Sierra Leone - I knew I'd like this from the second I saw the thumbnail. This feels like an elevated Justine Skye track. Why hasn't this been in TSC? Well, I'd be contractually obliged to blank it in TSC for the lack of originality but I'm ready to shower her in points here. KABBARINAS MAKE SOME NOISEEEEEE.
22) Malaysia - I've considered sending this bitch to TSC, but with a different song. The first verse is nice but it doesn't get going until the pre-chorus. The pre-chorus + chorus are excellent. The instrumentation is stunning. This contest is INSANE. Voting will be difficult.
989 days 2 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. United States - I’ve never been able to get into her music and honestly idk if I ever will. Not bad, just very not for me.

2. United Kingdom - This started so gorg but then it didn’t really go anywhere with it. Still solid, but I wanted a little more umph

3. Poland - I would have stanned a year or two ago, but this has aged really poorly. Was really good when it released, but def hasn’t stood the test of time

4. Iraq - I found this bitch while searching for ESCT entries and I want her to be Moroccan so bad because I’d send her in a heartbeat. This bops.

5. Kosovo - This is why I didn’t pick Kosovo last week <3

6. Trinidad & Tobago - Oh this kinda bops I fear. It’s giving me “hip” Christian worship song in places but like sometimes that’s not a bad thing!

7. Cuba - Unfortunately another swing and a miss for Cuba.

8. South Korea - Do I wish this was a k-pop nugu bop? Of course! That’s my shit! This is a solid choice too, though, even if I think Superlove is the better of her singles from that time

9. Czech Republic - I do think that we were robbed of Someone New by DOMI this week and the fact that what we got in its place was this piss-poor attempt at a Balkan ballad makes it even worse

10. Canada - I liked this song the first time I heard it, but it hasn’t aged very well. The chorus is still nice but as a whole it’s just kinda meh.

11. Panama - This sounds like it was released in like 2005. Not really a fan

12. Zimbabwe - The verses don’t do much for me but the chorus kinda got me moving so there’s that

13. Thailand - Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy was literally RIGHT THERE and instead we got her worst song? Vile

14. Mexico - With the amount of incredible artists with ties to Mexico this is just such a wtf moment.

15. Liberia - This should have hit way harder than it did but it’s kinda just there? It’s missing the wow factor that gets me going in these songs

16. Armenia - I can always count on Srbuk to snap. An incredible vocal and the song itself is just a fun listen

17. Turkmenistan - Yeah I’m not into this. Sounds like something I’d find for Morocco but never in a million years send to ESCT

18. China - Oh this is STUNNING. Best song off of Gone Gold, honestly. Art.

19. Jamaica - I think I may prefer All My Girls Like to Fight but this is still so good. Love some good bossa nova inspiration

20. Bangladesh - See song #5, but replace “Kosovo” with “Bangladesh”

21. Sierra Leone - Oh this is kinda gorg… yeah outsold the other Sierra Leonean artist who shall not be named

22. Malaysia - NOT THE MAGICAL GIRL MV. Once you get past the MV, the song itself is a decent ballad, but nothing I haven’t heard before if I’m being honest.
989 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
1. United States - WINNER. this is like one of my favourite songs of all time plzz I love how the united states dedicates themselves to sending my tsc entries. i may have dragged the galipette choice a tad but this is like the best song ever created so i won't be dragging today. when she wins with a million pts, i can say i was ahead of my time. STREAM GET LOST IN THE MUSIC.

2. United Kingdom - morcheeba! she has newer songs that i actually rlly love and this pales in comparison to those songs. well honestly as it went on i started to like it more specifically near the end. she did serve so hard near the end actually, i may have to stan this too.

3. Poland - of all songs to choose u choose this? LOL. this song did need to be left in whatever year it came out in, it aged like milk like I really did stan this back then but it's sounding AWFUL now. bald

4. Iraq -  THIS is what im talking abt.. the production immediately drew me in n then her vocals were giving too. maybe we're going to iraq? *shivers*

5. Kosovo - i was surprised by this, i didn't expect to like it but as it continued i was getting my life in a way. his voice MAY take some getting used to though.. the woman's part actually GAVE and then the production afterwards.. maybe i am gagged by this.

6. Trinidad & Tobago - i probably enjoyed this WAY more when i first heard it, but it is a very WSC sounding song and it suits the contest. i dont lurve it but she did serve a tad.

7. Cuba - kinda bop but i felt a headache coming on as i continued to listen and i just cant handle this song as a result.

8. South Korea - i genuinely can't believe someone sent THIS for south korea. like it makes me giggle im srry.. WHY would any1 pick this for south korea? this is another song that aged like milk + is so dated. i have second hand embarassment.

9. Czech Republic - well it definitely does NOT stack up against the other songs. it felt very pedestrian. i was not gagging.

10. Canada - it's not even her best song, i'm sick. this song hasn't aged particularly well. her serve "drive" couldve been sent and id be stanning. but we got this instead. also a tsc entry from this year that isnt a m1chelle entry so i'm obliged to hate it.

11. Panama - kinda funny, but it would never be an un-ironic stanning. it definitely wont compete with my faves.

12. Zimbabwe - i don't know abt this one. i was enjoying it somewhat but it's also quite dated. i can accept this song, i overall liked it. i probably wouldnt ever listen again though LOL

13. Thailand - oh DEFINITELY not one of her best songs. i was not gagging for this ballad honestly. there was nothing about it that sets it apart from other entries, i won't remember it.

14. Mexico - atleast sia isn't on this! i don't think this was that good because it's been done a MILLION times before but it was more acceptable than some of the other songs this edition.

15. Liberia - yess this is how u do a dated bop. she served so hard in this and the pots n pans production in the chorus SENT me. i thoroughly enjoyed it.

16. Armenia - i've never heard this before, and i WISH i kept it that way. i was oddly irritated by this the entire time. i hated the instrumentation ESPECIALLY the saxophone near the end.

17. Turkmenistan - well this songs main attraction is the PRODUCTION for sure. i actually liked this though. like his voice grew on me and then i just started enjoying it. literally never listen to this type of music but I did end up liking it so good job.

18. China - yas lady gags look how u ate that. now i OBVIOUSLY prefer algtr but, this is VERY good, one of the best songs this contest. it sounds so good now too after not hearing it for a few months.

19. Jamaica - now this really served. i was gonna say i preferred her tsc entry, but idk about that now after hearing amine's verse, i was gagged after his verse. yeah this was the serve.

20. Bangladesh - NAUR. this was annoying. i do have to wonder who listens to this and gets enjoyment, i only liked some of the production, everything else was HAWRIBLE.

21. Sierra Leone - serving cunt in the thumbnail first and foremost. this was high quality and quite good unlike a lot of the other entries. i dont LOVE it but i thoroughly enjoyed it, queen.

22. Malaysia - i liked how this progressed, the chorus was sorta disappointing but other than that i enjoyed. i think my fav thing was her voice.
989 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
1. United States - It's sad there's no music video and I'd prefer her to represent Dominican Republic. Anyways, this is bop as usual.

2. United Kingdom - What's with the bop after bop. She definitely done it amazingly though I felt wanting some more.

3. Poland - This still has fan but not for me anymore.

4. Iraq - Want to like this but this haven't grown on me yet. This could do good, perhaps?

5. Kosovo - This didn't done anything at all and I find it infuriating.

6. Trinidad & Tobago - Such a lively entry not that stunning, sounds OK.

7. Cuba - Would enjoyed this more during 2013 but not this year pwlease.

8. South Korea - Gladly it wasn't a Kpop group or a G(IDLE) solo but Dami Im is still predictable. Been heard this ages ago and it aged like milk unfortunately.

9. Czech Republic - Some will be bored with this and will it's unmemorable and I'm with them.

10. Canada - Winning entry but not for me since I heard it already.

11. Panama - Very generic and it's grating!

12. Zimbabwe - This is basic African song with same basses which is catchy in my ears, nothing new.

13. Thailand - Didn't excite me a bit but this still OK.

14. Mexico - YASSS Happy to see the telenovela goddess Thalia awwww!!! Expect a points from me!

15. Liberia - OMG Definitely catch my attention!!!

16. Armenia - Sounds copycat from other songs, didn't stunned me a bit.

17. Turkmenistan - Mauvais Oeil almost shakes her booties :(

18. China - YASSSS BOP!! All rise Lexienators!!!

19. Jamaica - This is serving a bit and I'm quite impressed.

20. Bangladesh - Mauvais Oeil is shaking!

21. Sierra Leone - I might enjoyed this later but the song haven't grown on me yet, soz.

22. Malaysia - Interesting entry plus points to the anime clips in that MV.
989 days ago
ParkerSlayer360
1. United States -  I didn’t vibe with this. No visuals, and the song was a mediocre doing dishes song.
2. United Kingdom - Like father like son. The UK is another chill vibes song that i see going nowhere. At least this had visuals, might get a one or two
3. Poland - Britney Spears doppelgänger imo. Really strong entry, love the sass and im here for this, nice buildup to chorus.
4. Iraq - The buildup was quite boring as well as the first verse. The song was nicer than some others before this tho
5. Kosovo -  Subverting stereotypes ehhh? Mediocre acceptable entry. The beat is  nice
6. Trinidad & Tobago -  Start was amazing! What a chaotic song!
7. Cuba - What a bungle of joyful chaos. I would definitely dance to this at a party :)
8. South Korea - OMG YES! FIGHT FOR THAT MF POINTS!!! Dami Im is the instant path to my heart and her song is just amazing, that beat drop is great :)
9. Czech Republic - This song is beautiful, piano’s are just so powerful. I thought the chorus would have a high held note, then I hoped at least the bridge would have one. It never came tho :(
10. Canada - New artists are using that raspy sounding voice, it’s nice. Around  0:30 there was a sound change. This sounds like an average Eurovision song, and I'm getting Albania vibes?
11. Panama -  Itry keeping an open mind. Unfortunately I’m still accustomed to 2010s pop shit.
12. Zimbabwe - I liked this! I thought the chorus could’ve had a bigger beat drop but this is overall really good!
989 days ago
ParkerSlayer360
13. Thailand - I thought this would be a bop. The first verse was a flop and it came down to whether the chorus would make up for it. It did not and I’m so disappointed in the song. The bridge was sad, if she had a central held note it would’ve been okay.
14. Mexico - Too slow for my liking, the chorus wasn’t good either. There was rap near the end, and it sounded like the tele tubbies trying to rap.
15. Liberia - I was gonna say this is a bop. THe chorus could be changed for the better. The verses are nice. It came down the bridge and it was not good not bad.
16. Armenia - YES! YES! YES! I love this song its like one of those songs I listened to on the radio. I completely vibe with this song! YOU HAVE PLEASED ME IMMENSELY :D I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Nice instrumental, the bridge had a strong note, it wasn’t the best bridge I’ve ever heard, but it was the best by far here.
17. Turkmenistan - I was soooooo happy after the last one. THis was a complete step down. I just can’t have an amazing bop followed by this sad excuse of a song. I will give you a reason I don’t like this song, the guys voice never comes through through the auto tune.
18. China - Whispery. Dangerous. Mysterious. Step up for a EDM song?? It’s nice, didn’t blow me away but I definitely vibe with this.
19. Jamaica - This whispery song was much more laid back and didn’t hold suspense.
20. Bangladesh - If the song cover wasn’t chaotic enough it was a good forwshadow. I didn’t like this at all. A sound effect sounded like balloons constantly popping.
21. Sierra Leone - This is probably going to win lol. Its nice but not top points :p
22. Malaysia - NO ANIME PLEASE!!!! The song was mediocre.
988 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
whoever got patrick banned i hope ur proud of urself because they do eat poop its true
988 days 21 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
wait what?
988 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
WSC 2 Who's Who:

Alexeh23        Sierra Leone
Catch_a_falling_star        Iraq
Chris2pei        Malaysia
dragotistic        United States
Fritzyyyyy        Kosovo
ganghandedcat        Cuba
hellomynameis347        China
humanwebjet1        Turkmenistan
J4ckWilko        Thailand
Moviemusicguy123        Czech Republic
Nateclove        United Kingdom
parkerslayer360        South Korea
Patrick319        Trinidad & Tobago
PennyTrationStan        Panama
QueenMichelle        Liberia
RedFabFoxy        Mexico
Rubes        Canada
ryan5676        Zimbabwe
Seaviper        Armenia
Talian        Poland
Toliskalkas        Bangladesh
turkeylover        Jamaica
988 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Who are you rooting for?
Any shocks?

Who do you think is going to win? :)
988 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
Who would report Patrick lmfao

Hope you feel good about yourself

open group

World Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!