This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6: Finale! 👑

Topic » Week 6: Finale! 👑

1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Last up, is she the old queen? No! It’s Miso Yung!

https://i.imgur.com/af3YPbP.gif
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Now we are going into the Q&A portion!
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Question 1: What is your biggest weakness in the game, and how have you overcame it?

Clover Field:

I'm pretty sure my biggest weakness is my insecurities when it comes to lipsyncing. I stiffen up on camera, forget the words and think I look a hot mess most of the time. I kind of look constipated like Joey Jay in her Fancy lipsync. I overcame that by never being in the bottom. There is one final lipsync to be done, though. And I'm hoping that I'll be able to slay it regardless of my insecurities.

Graceyoncé:

My biggest weakness in the game for sure is when I came into here and Talian’s, I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into since this is the first time I have ever done a Drag Race game. Then I looked at my competition, and saw they are experienced in all departments. It made me nervous that I wouldn’t have lasted very long in either. But I kept telling myself that I could do it as long as I kept trying very hard every week. My runways have also been my biggest weakness as most of my critiques were about how weak they were. I would get really frustrated with myself and thought I didn’t have an ability to make beautiful and stunning runways. I just made sure to the way to overcome it was to think outside the box and try to Grace x 10 the fashion on the looks I tried to present.

Miso Yung:

My biggest weakness was handling everything going on in my life and beating myself up over it. Walking away in Week 1 absolutely crushed me because I was so ready to compete and I felt like I let everyone in the season down. All of a sudden, my mom loses her job, I have to provide for my family, and do this all by myself. Being only 17, it can be way too much sometimes. So, stepping away was a really hard thing for me because I thought I would’ve been able to balance it, but at that time it was overwhelming and stressful.
But, after a week or so my life started to turn around again. My mom found a job and we’re moving somewhere which is great. I always get into the habit of self deprecation and stressing myself out, which in of itself I shouldn’t do but hey, We all have our little battles we have to face and we can’t just get into a hole of sadness and pity. Turning it around and doing something that excites you can be a good way to bring yourself out of it. And that’s what I did, HERE!
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Question 2: Why do you deserve to win, and not one of the other queens?

Clover Field:

I deserve to win because from the moment I entered the race, I've been doing consistently well. Sure, I didn't win 500 episodes in a row like Caia, I didn't attempt to sabotage others like Miso, and I didn't lipsync 50 times like Graceyonce and Amanduhh, but I've still managed to have the highest PPE and be high every episode or have won the challenge that episode. I've proven that I'm a team player, can work well on my own, and can adapt to every challenge and produce my best every week!

Graceyoncé:

I deserve to win because as a beginner in this and still making the top, I think that is an impressive feat. I always had something new each week to ensure that I stayed in the competition. Each week I had my own little struggles here and there, but there was always something mainly in the challenges that set me up to be as unique as I could be. I always made sure to put in my full Graceyonce personality into everything I did, and it always paid off for me. Another thing is my life has gotten really busy lately and even if I was late on a few things, I always made sure to get something together and ready to make sure that I stayed here. I also made sure to make you proud mother!!!

Miso Yung:

This question is always a topic of debate but it shouldn’t be. I came back after almost my life falling apart and then winning two challenges as I return. I’ve grown so much when it comes to the runway, challenges, performances, etc. Hell I even did a lip sync an hour before going to the dentist for sugery. I have that dedication and the drive to be a winner. A winner doesn’t have to be the best statistically, they have to be the best when it comes to showing themselves in the art of drag, growth and metamorphosis, and their unique personality. Throughout this competition I have exceeded my own expectations.  Without the other queens here, I wouldn’t have been pushed to be beyond expectations, so thank you 😊(amazing competitors 🥰). And to the judges, I am not only the comeback queen, I am versatile, I am unique, I am consistent, I am not only the one to watch, I am Monroe’s Drag Season 1 Winner and I hope you can see that 🥰.
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
I have made my decision…
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn

Condragulations you made it through to the Lipsync!
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Clover Field and Miso Yung. Both of you poured your hearts out. However I have made a decision.
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27

1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27

Both of you! Condragulations we are having a Final 3.
1013 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
*faints*
1013 days 19 hours ago
ChrisParker13
*throws up*
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Now before we crown our Superstar.

We have another prize to award.
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
It’s time for Miss Congeniality!
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
The three queens with the most votes from the girls are:

•Caia Alexander
•Clover Field
•Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn
1013 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
https://i.imgur.com/eKZEYXy.gif

Condragulations Caia Alexander!

open group

🏕  Monroe’s Drag Race S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!