This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6: Finale! 👑

Topic » Week 6: Finale! 👑

1000 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
Periodtttttt!!!!!
Congrats queen 😘😍❤
1000 days 19 hours ago
stanleyhouseseven
Congratulationsssss! <3
1000 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
https://i.imgur.com/3LU6MDh.gif
1000 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Miso is there anything you’d like to say?
1000 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
CONDRAGULATIONS ICON <3333
1000 days 19 hours ago
GerardoM13
UESSSSSSS
1000 days 19 hours ago
stanleyhouseseven
This look is so fuckinggg gooooood!
1000 days 19 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Ummmmmmm....... Omg, this is so shocking. Thank you all!!! I wouldn't have gotten here without the help of all of you here.

Its been hard since I walked episode 1, I thought i wouldn't be able to come back let alone make the finale! This is only my second attempt at doing something like this and i still can't even comprehend how this decision was made.

This is amazing, i have no words.

I also would like to thank the final 4 who encouraged and lifted me up throughout this experience. I want to say thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

And to the judges, thx for not killing me. This dress was expensive and i would've sued you ass beyond the grave <3. But seriously i thought this would've never happened at all.

Change the world, my final message

Thank you <3
1000 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Season One is officially wrapped up.

Season Two however is going to be twice the fun!
1000 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
https://i.imgur.com/DwyCWfC.gif

Season 2 of Monroe’s Drag Race will be the era of the late 90’s and the 00’s. School starts soon and you’re the new girl. Can you survive the cliques and bad fashion? It’s going to be so fetch! Thank U, Next!
1000 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Omg yes bitch you go girl!!!! Happy to have been there to see this since day 1 ❤️

open group

🏕  Monroe’s Drag Race S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!