This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🏕 Week 1: Welcome Campers!

Topic » 🏕 Week 1: Welcome Campers!

1053 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
-CAST-

Amunduhh: Final Girl/Dumb

Cherry Pop: Killer

Graceyonce Thee Stallion: Optimistic girl

Stan! Leigh: Intelligent, Sarcastic, Snarky, Pessimistic

Tamar Indo The Hysterical One

Script

We start of in a old people's home listening to the radio when a emergency news cast comes on

Newscaster: Breaking news just in, a serial killer has escaped prison and is roaming the streets, apparently he has a thing for old people? Weird *cough cough* but anyways please stay safe grannies we need someone to cook for us from time to time!

Amanduhh: Don't worry everyone a killer who likes killing old people would never look here in this old people's home

Stan!: Yeah,  we don’t have to worry, it’s not like a guy with a fetish for killing the elderly would look in an old folks home. *deadpan stares across the room*

Amanduhh: my point exactly

Tamar: Um.. are you sure? I think we should leave i'm scared already

Amanduhh: yes I am sure you are just over reacting like you always do

Stan!: *rolls eyes* yeah, like always

Amanduhh: and plus we get around the clock care here, so the killer would have to get past them too

Stan!: Because all our carers are well trained in taking on a killer! As if, we would be in our graves before they’ve even made our cups of tea.

Amanduhh: Now look, there is a time and place for being sarcastic and now is definitely not one of them. But I still think we don't have to worry as there are no dead bodies here now.

Graceyonce: Stan is right!!! Our carers don’t know a thing about taking on a killer, but I know they are going to do the best that they can.

Amanduhh: Graceyonce is right there is no need to panic I carers will do their best

Tamar: No need to PANIC! Our carers can’t even get our food right most of the time, they can’t do shit! There’s a fucking killer on the loose, of course I’m PANICKING!

*the group hear a noise coming from the other room*

Tamar: It's the killer I know it he is coming to get us

Stan!: I barely listen to a word this crazy bitch has to say, but I think she’s got a point.

Amanduhh: calm down I will go and check *picks up knitting needles*

Tamar: No! NOOOO! You can’t go…

Stan!: Ohh look here come the dramatics...

Graceyonce: Yeah I don’t think it’s a smart idea at all, but one of us can come and take a crack at seeing what it’s in there. It’s always good to take a risk sometimes!!!

Stan!: Well if someone has to go and check I’m glad it’s her...

*Amanduhh starts moving forward and opens the door to where the sound was coming from*

Amanduhh: see I told you it was nothing

*as Amanduhh's about to turn around a dead body falls to the floor it's the only carer on shift*

Tamar: OMMMMGGG! Did that just... *turns speechless*

Stan!: Happen (*rolls eyes*). Told you guys they couldn’t do shit and now look. What the fuck are we suppose to do now?

*Tamar shakes Stan! crazily*

Tamar: *cries* WHAT!? DO WE DO NOW!!?

*Stan! Fumes and shoots daggers at Tamar, silence fills the room*

Tamar: *yells to the room* A KILLER IS ON THE LOOSE, ON THE LOOOSEEEE!

Graceyonce: OH WHIPPLE SCHANPPERS, look at how cute my old ass is, do you really feel this killer will come after us??? ABSOLUTELY NOT. I have faith in the power of my church!!!

Amanduhh: At least it’s not one of us, so I think we will be completely fine. Hehee.

Tamar: FINE??? What are you TALKING ABOUT??? This killer is NOT going to STOP. We are soooo DEAD!!! *cries*

Stan!: Bitch if you don’t sit your ass down and stop crying then this hoe will be sure to get you first. We need to come up with a plan to be sure we can survive. Let’s leave and see if chances are we get help. *rolls eyes*

*Stan walks towards one of the doors of the home and realizes it’s locked. Then she runs to the other doors to also see they are locked*

Stan!: *starts breathing fast* We are locked in here….. The killer has given us NO chance to survive.

Amanduhh!: Girl what you mean, let me just strut to the door and kick it down with my old beauty to get it to open up. *walks towards the door and keeps slamming into it* UGH, why won’t it work???

Stan!: Because you are one hell of a dummy MA’AM!!! You’re a potato head.

Amanduhh!: Uhhhh nooooo I am one smart cookie!!!

Tamar: STOP FIGHTING! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE HERE BITCHES AAAHHHHHHHHHH.

*the lights shut off and a scream is heard*

Graceyonce: What is going on here!!! I need to stay for a date with a hot man tomorrow.

*the lights come back on to see Stan! dead with a knife through this throat*

Tamar: OH MY SHE IS DEAD AAH THIS IS SOOOO HORRIBLE I AM GOING TO DIE!!!

Amanduhh: TAMAR STOP. What in the hell just happened?..... Like how does a knife get through that neck?

Graceyonce: It will be ok guys, we just need to be careful and look out for this crazy slinger biiih!!!

Tamar: GRACEYONCE you are such a bloody mess, PLEASE SEE SOMEONE IS DEAD.

Amanduhh: Ok oldies, we need a plan so we can live to see our great grandchildren!!!

*a noise comes from the kitchen of the old people’s home*

Tamar: WHAT IS THAT???

Graceyonce: Let me go see this!!! I can take this sick psycho down!!!

*Graceyonce goes in the kitchen and to see a masked figure there*

Graceyonce: Hey hey, please don’t kill me!!! I am a sweet and cute girl!!! I am really positive!!!

*The Killer walks up and punches Graceyonce’s teeth from her mouth*

Graceyonce: Mmmmmm pwease don’t kiiilll meeeeeeeeeee

*The killer takes the knife and shoves inside her neck*

*a scream is heard that makes Tamar and Amanduhh shake*

Tamar: WHAT WAS THAT??? GRACEYONCE PLEASE COME OUT NOW!!! PLEASE PLEASE.

Amanduhh: She said she was going in the kitchen I think, lets see if she’s in there cooking.

*Amanduhh and Tamar walk into the kitchen to see a dead Graceyonce*

Tamar: OH THE HORROR SHE’S GONE GONE GONE!!!

Amanduhh: How did this happen???

Tamar: What do you think Amandumb??? She has a KNIFE in her!!!

Tamar: How are we going to get the hell out of here???

Amanduhh: Um we should try and kill the killer ourselves to be able to have more time to escape.

*Tamar goes up and slaps Amanduhh in the face*

Tamar: and how do you suppose we are going to do that

Amanduhh: well like this *Amanduhh picks up a kife and starts swing it around*

Tamar: WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH THAT THING

Amanduhh: calm down its not like I am going to slab you with it

*accidentally gets Tamar in her side*

Tamar: YOU CRAZY BICH SEE I TOLD TO BE CAREFUL

Amanduhh: its just a tiny cut no need to go over the top

Tamar: NO NEED TO GO OVER THE TOP NO NEED TO GO  OVER THE TOP I AM GOING TO GO AND GET A PLASTER BE THE TIME I GET BACK I WANT YOU TO HAVE BRIANS

*Tamar goes to get some plasters*

Amanduhh: what dose she mean get some Brians I have Brian and they are up In my top head

*Amanduhh hears screams coming from the kitchen*

Amanduhh: bitch is property just screaming at her reflection but I best go and see just in case

*Amanduhh gose to the kitchen see looks down on the floor and sees Tamar's dead bodies with her guts on her outside she looks up and see the killer standing over her body*

Amanduhh: I'm not scared of you

Cherry/the killer: well you should be Amanduhh

Amanduhh: how do you know my name

Cherry/the killer: it's written on your shoes

Amanduhh: *looks at her shoes* oh yeah

Cherry/the killer: I'm going to kill you if thats OK

Amanduhh: no its not OK *she starts to run*

*a big chase scene starts they run past all the dead bodies of precious victims the killer trips up and amanduhh gose up to the killer and plunges knitting needles in the killers chest*

Amanduhh: now let see who you really are

*Amanduhh lifts of the mask and with the killers last breath*

Cherry/the killer: I WAS THE ANGEL OF DEATH AND NOW AS YOU KILLED ME YOU ARE NOW THE ANGEL OF DEATH

*Amanduhh starts changing into the angel of Death

Amanduhh: what is happening STOP IT STOP IT NOW

THE END
1053 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
CLOSED

open group

🏕  Monroe’s Drag Race S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!