This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #12 — Anarchy

Topic » Daily #12 — Anarchy

1095 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**5/2 (Sunday) at 7 PM EST**
1095 days ago
noah_kondon
Won't be able to make it :(
1094 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Here
1094 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi
1094 days 22 hours ago
Absol
gamer time
1094 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1094 days 22 hours ago
Absol
polling all players: do i take a shot for this challenge y/n
1094 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
y
1094 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
hi
1094 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
looks around
1094 days 22 hours ago
Arris
hey
1094 days 22 hours ago
Absol
yall i need more than one vote
1094 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey
1094 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Y
1094 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to your next challenge here on Ian’s The Challenge: Anarchy!

Today a lot more will be at stake than usual because I would like to welcome everyone to… a DOUBLE ELIMINATION ROUND!

How this round is going to work is that the losing team will nominate TWO of their own to enter The Proving Ground, while the winning team’s Tribunal will nominate two MORE people to face them in the next elimination. Matchups will NOT be randomized this round, those in the tribunal will be voting people specifically to face certain people.

————————————

Today you will be competing in “Wreck-It Down” and here is how it works:

In this challenge, each team will have 3 threads with barriers that need to be broken. In order to break a barrier, both teams will have to reach different marks in their posts (75 * Number of people on your team)

Apollo: 75*11 = 825 Posts
Artemis: 75*4 = 300 Posts

Once your team has reached the number of posts needed, a designated puzzle solver will be mailed their puzzle. In order for their team to start breaking down the next barrier, they will have to mail me the completed puzzle along with w/ proof of their tengaged profile. There will be three different puzzles that need to be solved: Slide Puzzle, Jigsaw, and a third puzzle in which you will have to decipher a phrase.

Ex:
BARRIER 1 (REACH 825 or 300 Posts)
PUZZLE 1: SLIDE PUZZLE
BARRIER 2 (REACH 825 or 300 Posts)
PUZZLE 2: ROTATING JIGSAW
BARRIER 3 (REACH 825 or 300 Posts)
DECIPHER PUZZLE (POST PHRASE TO WIN)

Both the slide and jigsaw puzzles need to be mailed to me in order for your team to advance. Whoever is doing the decipher puzzle for each team must post the winning phrase in this thread to claim the win for their team. The first team to break down all 3 barriers and complete all of their puzzles in the order above will win this mission.

This challenge will begin at 7:05 until then pick who will be doing each puzzle.

Slide Puzzle:
Rotating Jigsaw:
Decipher Puzzle:
1094 days 22 hours ago
Absol
fucking kekw

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!