This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #2 — Anarchy

Topic » Daily #2 — Anarchy

1108 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Welcome to your second mission here on The Challenge: Anarchy!

Today you guys will be competing in “Color Conundrum” and here is how it works:

This challenge will be played in two different parts.

In Part 1, you and your team will be spamming a poll in the group in order to get as many votes as possible. The team that gets the higher percentage after 10 minutes will earn an advantage in Part 2 that will be quite advantageous.

That is because in Part 2, you all will be looking through a google document with 300 blog links in it for TEN color keys that correspond to numbers 0-9. An example of a color key will look like this:

https://i.imgur.com/68HfWHf.gif

Once all ten color keys have been found, you will use them to decode this image:

https://i.imgur.com/5p9tK9J.png

Once you have finished, you should have a long string of numbers which you and your team will use to figure out what you need to do next. How will you do this you ask? Well, each letter was changed into a number based on it's position in the alphabet with A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on until Z=26.

The trick is that the string of numbers will have no spaces in it to help you differentiate letters and words, making it more difficult.

The first team to decipher this color code, and do what it says, will win this mission and have the chance to snatch a spot in the next Tribunal!

*NOTE: In regards to the advantage from Part 1, the team that gets more votes in the poll will be able to select two color keys of their choice to automatically have before Part 2 has begun. So be sure to spam!!

Any questions? If not, we will begin Part 1 at :05
1108 days 21 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
waves
1108 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
advantage in Part 2 that will be quite advantageous.
1108 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Part 1 Polls will be posted at 6:05 PM EST. You have until then to read the challenge and discuss it with your team.
1108 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
thats too much
1108 days 21 hours ago
Natepresnell
hey
1108 days 21 hours ago
Arris
hii
1108 days 21 hours ago
rohanprabhu
ugh i gtg
1108 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
This challenge begins in...
1108 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
1108 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
1108 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
1108 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
APOLLO wins the Poll Advantage with 67.4% of the vote!

Please discuss and decide which two color keys you automatically want to have by :19
1108 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Apollo has made their decision, I will count you down and post the google doc in 1 minute!

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!