This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #1 — Anarchy

Topic » Daily #1 — Anarchy

1111 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
hii
1111 days 22 hours ago
MrBird
1111 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to your first mission here on Anarchy!

Today you guys will be playing ‘Code Retriever’ and here is how it works:

To start, I will make two forums - one for each team - titled with your designated team name. When I say ‘GO’ you and your team must post as fast as you can to meet certain thresholds in order to unlock clues to tengaged users to find four numbers.

They are as followed:

250 Posts - Clue #1
500 Posts - Clue #2
750 Posts - Clue #3
1000 Posts - Clue #4

As soon as you meet a specific threshold, I will post a clue to a tengaged user in your Team’s Skype chat. Once you figure out which tengaged user I’m referring to, you must go to that user’s previous blogs and search through them all to find a number. The message on the specific blog will look something like this:

Ian’s The Challenge: Anarchy Mission #1

[Your Team Name]

Number: [Number you need for your code]

Once you’ve posted over 1000 times, I will send your team their final clue, along with a chatzy link that is password protected. If you haven’t already guessed, you will be using the four numbers you find to arrange a code that breaks you into the chatzy.

The first team to have one member break into their chatzy, find the winning phrase, and post it in the forum here, will win this mission, and earn the right to elect one member of their team to be the Speaker of the very first Tribunal of the season!

*NOTE: You are allowed to continuously post until 1000, or stop whenever you’d like to help your team look for the number in the code. That is completely up to you.

Any questions?
1111 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
girl
1111 days 21 hours ago
MrBird
WILL I BE NOMINATED IN STARS TODAY
1111 days 21 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hey
1111 days 21 hours ago
mradamman12
Boring
1111 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
This challenge will begin at 6:05 so until then you can strategize.
1111 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
lmfao this is a lot
1111 days 21 hours ago
Arris
lmao bald
1111 days 21 hours ago
TheKevmiester
MrBird
WILL I BE NOMINATED IN STARS TODAY

I hope
1111 days 21 hours ago
Eilish
hiii
1111 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, this challenge begins in..
1111 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1111 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!