This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

𝟎𝟔. Fanny Chasers [CHALLENGE]

Topic » 𝟎𝟔. Fanny Chasers..

1073 days 11 hours ago
boyfriend
Hi queens! Hope you’ve been doing your kegels because this week we’re playing SNATCH GAME!

Not just any old snatch game… this season we’re playing for love! That’s right, for the maxi challenge this week you’ll be selecting a celebrity or other notable figure to impersonate while vying for a ROMANTIC Discord voice chat date with Tengaged’s #1 CONFIRMED BACHELOR… BengalBoy!

To encourage more of a back and forth volley than a traditional TGDR snatch game, this week you will be REQUIRED to claim a snatch game character publicly by Friday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST. You may change your character at any time before that date, but after that date passes there will be NO character changes allowed. This will allow you to format some of your answers to be directed at other characters playing the game… I’m even giving you permission to put words in their mouths! Start a catfight! Throw some hands! Snookie wants smush smush!

Each of you, individually, will be responsible for responding to at least 3 of the following questions fielded by Dru.

---

If you could describe yourself in one word, what word would you choose?

[CONTESTANT], what does [CONTESTANT] smell like?

What would you describe as the ‘perfect date’?

What is your best pickup line?

What is more important: being rich or being happy?

Let’s say it’s 11 PM on a Thursday. I send you a snapchat. It’s my abs. They’re oiled up. What are you sending me back?

What’s your love language?

If you were Prime Minister for a day what would be your first order of business?

What’s your favorite part of your body?

I love to get a lit’l crazy with the lads. What would you do with me and five of my best British boys?

---

If you feel it will help your performance, you may furnish a look for snatch game, but a look will not be mandatory.

Your challenge submission will be sent in PRIVATE via messages or discord this week to be aired LIVE during the runway.

On the runway this week, category is NIGHT OF ONE THOUSAND NANNIES! You will be paying tribute to the evergreen style icon FRAN DRESCHER.

In addition, the bottom two queens this week will be lip syncing to ‘Smile’ by Lily Allen.

This challenge is due on Monday, May 31st at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, you can reach me via mails here, aliengelic#0121 on discord or naomihitme on Skype if like, you’re being held at gunpoint and for some reason Skype was the only thing installed on your phone and you need my help for some reason.

COUNTDOWN: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20210531T235959&p0=179&msg=TGDR9+EP06&font=sanserif&csz=1

Racers, start your engines… And may the best drag queen win!
1073 days 11 hours ago
Yaxha
mary kate and ashley olsen
1073 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Dionne Warwick
1073 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Lindsey from Total Drama
1073 days 10 hours ago
AustinRules6969
THE LIP SYNC SONG
1073 days 10 hours ago
baekhyun
Siri
1072 days 15 hours ago
boyfriend
for those interested in making their own visuals for snatch game here's a little album of some empty shots of the set for you to use

https://imgur.com/a/vFwyC7k
1072 days 13 hours ago
Hunty
Cristina La Veneno
1071 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
You are so fast at this omg
1071 days 15 hours ago
baekhyun
dsfdhsfsfdhhfdsh i think it might be quicker to do looks in the sims? i still dont rly understand how yall do the tengaged avatar stuff but isnt a lot of it like made/drawn from scratch?
1071 days 14 hours ago
Hunty
yes it is and i'm changing my media to sims.
1071 days 14 hours ago
Hunty
i honestly have no clue who this bitch fanny is and now i feel the taste of my own blood when i asked north americans to do an anitta ball.
1071 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
tokyo toni -_-
1071 days 11 hours ago
Geryon
Bree Van de Kamp (desperate housewifes)
1071 days 11 hours ago
Brandonator
Hey girls I hate to take a barbie competition too seriously but for now I do have to withdraw, I have had a lot of fun playing but for now it isn't right for me to stay.

Love you guys and goodbye!

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!