This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

šŸŽšŸ. The #VogueChallenge [RUNWAY, Pt. II]

Topic » šŸŽšŸ. The #VogueChallenge..

1089 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
IM SORRY AJ
1089 days 19 hours ago
KingGeek
i can't do this
1089 days 19 hours ago
boyfriend
Youā€™re safe. You may return to the PAINT DOT NET LOUNGE and enjoy a DELICIOUS MISS MANDARIN beverage pthtpthpthpthpthpth.
1089 days 19 hours ago
Stering_butter
may i rest in pieces
1089 days 19 hours ago
HowLovely
just breathe mrs. grr...
1089 days 19 hours ago
mathboy9
HUGS KEN
1089 days 19 hours ago
boyfriend
TURQUOISE HEIDI
https://i.imgur.com/lRNJAvn.gif

āœ§ MAYA
This was really from top to bottom a home run for you. I honestly had to keep pausing your video the first time that I watched it because I was in stitches laughing! Right from the jump, with that classical music gag, it was clear that you ā€œunderstood the assignmentā€ as the kids say. I think your video was paced well and the jokes were explained just enough that you werenā€™t beating us over the head but someone who wasnā€™t familiar with all of these looks would still get it. And itā€™s nice to see you bring a really important message to a comedy challenge with that last look and give credit to your sisters who came before you that ended racism. As for your runway, I told you I donā€™t necessarily live laugh love for a toxic bodysuit png on a runway but the hair reveals really take this look to the next level.

āœ§ ANDREW
I really did enjoy all of this. Iā€™ll speak on your runway first; TheRuVealā„¢ of the size of the hair was the star of the show, and it was really well executed I think. Your video was so funny to me! I was actually laughing out loud basically the whole time, I really appreciate your sense of humor and I think you nailed the challenge. Perhaps Iā€™m just biased because we now have confirmed proof that youā€™re romantically interested in me, but I think youā€™re doing really well so farā€¦ Keep it up!

āœ§ ISAIAH
in terms of the challenge i thought you did fine. i don't really have much to comment on there but i think you look FABULOUS on the runway tonight. i would've expected like a silly gag with the huge afro to be boring and simple but i kinda love everything about it? my favorite part about it is how you honestly made it a fun and exciting look even WITHOUT the gag. like her face is SICKENING. i love it
1089 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
CRIES FROM BACKSTAGE
1089 days 19 hours ago
ILoveSleep
https://media4.giphy.com/media/U28vuqGnYDc1HM41dh/giphy.gif
1089 days 19 hours ago
Yaxha
ugly
1089 days 19 hours ago
boyfriend
NICOLE GRR
https://i.imgur.com/dtD02a9.gif

āœ§ MAYA
There were some good and creative reads in here but unfortunately I just donā€™t think it was too humorous for the most part. Unlike some of the video submissions, this is one submission that I think would have actually been served by using your voice or a video medium because I think the delivery of a lot of these reads could have elevated them and made me laugh a little bit more -- on paper they read a little stiff and wordy and we lose some of the personality between the lines. Your runway is truly stunning! Itā€™s nothing groundbreaking conceptually, but overall itā€™s executed well and pleasing to the eye.

āœ§ ANDREW
I have mixed thoughts about everything. None of your jokes were bad, but you basically just read down 4 of the looks... I think adding more left field hot takes all over the place would make it funnier and less repetitive. I really love your look though! Your skin is oh so soft, but I will of course keep recommending chin scrapes to the tengaged queens. As your drag (grand)mother? I must nitpickā€¦ Iā€™d have played with translucency of the butterflies and the shoulder accents on the garment, and keep that general technique in mind for the future because it can be a really pretty effect! You still look stunning in any case.

āœ§ ISAIAH
when it comes to the challenge i think you did a decent job. you had some funny jokes in there and my absolute favorite one was the one about how untitled was simultaneously looking left and right. i think the problem arose when you sort of kept going. your challenge was very long winded and the jokes that landed came very far between each other. i don't want this to sound like a negative review tho bc i actually think you did quite good! on the runway tonight i think your look is BEAUTIFUL and you easily have one of the prettiest faces in this competition
1089 days 19 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.gifer.com/AgFG.gif
1089 days 19 hours ago
HowLovely
...well they didnt hate the runway!
1089 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
SO YALL PUT ASHANTI HIGH ON YOUR LISTS
1089 days 19 hours ago
Stering_butter
i am going home!!!

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!