This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1131 days 7 hours ago
benp428
First off, congratulations to Keith, Logan, and Stoner for making final 3 in our very first season! It was a hell of a season and you all killed it in your own way.

With that being said, there can only be one winner. And now the power shifts to the jury...

Joey, Ciurrra, Sandy, Barbra, Alisson, Tyler, Kyla, Noelle, and Patrick.

Each of the finalists will be able to post an opening statement. Once those are posted, the jury will be allowed to ask any question that may help them to decide who they're voting for.

Votes are due Saturday @2PM EST. The reunion will take place @3PM EST where we will crown the winner of Survivor: Las Vegas and hand out a few other awards.

Good luck finalists!
1131 days 7 hours ago
benp428
* Votes are due Friday @2PM EST. The reunion will take place @3PM EST
1131 days 7 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Hello Jurors, before I say why you should vote for me I would like to say why I voted some of you out Ali I voted you out because we had barely talked at all in the game, Tyler I voted you out because you were playing a pretty good game up until your elimination, Kyla we never talked with each other and you won a few Immunity Challenges, Noelle you were a pretty big competition beast and I knew if you were at FTC you would have won, Patrick I voted you out because I knew you had a few votes guaranteed if you were at FTC which caused me to vote for you. I will now tell you why I deserve to win the game. I know I did not do good in the competition part of this game but when you think about it Tony didn’t win a single Immunity Challenge in Survivor Cagayan and he won. I did have an idol in this game and when I played it it didn’t do much except protect my closest ally Chris just in case he was getting votes. I also think I played a pretty good social game because I never received a vote while being at 10 tribal councils. I think I played a decent strategic game seeing as I chose to take out Ali since we never spoke which means I took out somebody that would have probably voted me. I also worked with Chris through most of the merge and we both didn’t receive any votes. Me and Chris also worked with Noelle and Keefe to get Tyler and Kyla out. And that is basically my whole game I hope this information persuades you to vote for me. All I want is one vote and if I win even better! Thank you!
1131 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
VIDEO SPEECH (Text speech below... I'm sorry they're so long, I can make a smaller video/text speech with the key points if you don't want to watch or read it all! Just please let me know!

WRITTEN SPEECH

Hey Jury, I'm a marshmallow tonight, roast me good!

Tonight I hope to provide you with insight on my game before you make the most important decision of the season. I'm sorry to any feelings I have hurt. My game was not always the cleanest. I hope you can understand the moves I made were part of the game and does not reflect how I feel about any of you outside of this game. We all came to win, this Merge Tribe was stacked. I hope you can look beyond emotions and vote who you think played the best game, whether that is Logan, Keith, or myself. I'm going to try and keep the rest of my speech fairly short and to the point so now one is forced to read my thought on every tribal if they don't want to. But I would be glad to touch up on every move I made in detail in my answers to you guys!

I played how I felt would advance me to the finals with the best chance at winning. I did win immunity and have idols but I played socially and strategically just as much as I did physically. We all had immunities or advantages that helped us along the way, it was part of the game. I went against allies and friends at times, but this shows my adaptability. I was willing to work with people who tried to get me out. I branched out to anyone who would open their ears and was willing to vote with anybody. When I made moves against my alliances, I was able to smooth things over and handle myself the following rounds. I had 0 votes count against me the entire game. I bluffed my idols when I needed to, to try and save them for another round or make sure people didn't vote me or my allies. I took my biggest threats out in a way where no one saw me coming from behind.

I see myself as the biggest underdog of the game. I had no alliances or friends until roughly the final 9. For the first half of this game I admit I had it easy. I was on the dominating Knights Tribe throughout pre-merge. The one time we lost, I reached out to the other tribe in hopes they would send me away to Treasure Island. Come the the merge, I had an extremely uncomfortable feeling. I was the easy merge boot, I had ZERO alliances, ZERO friends in this game. If you don't want to draw lines in the sand yet, you vote me out. I bought and played a safety without power advantage. This hurt me as I still had zero alliances but it ultimately saved me as I was the original target that night.

Going forward to the next 3 tribals I still had no alliances. At the Ciurra tribal council I thought Patrick was getting voted out. So I actually threw my vote on Ciurra to gain a coin. Turn out Ciurra was the actual vote. After this I realized Seth did not have my back like I thought he did. So I went to Patrick, the underdog of the season and we discussed forming a group of 3 with Kyla. Kyla wins immunity and I ask her to send me away to Treasure Island. She agrees and I can avoid choosing a side. So far I've managed to navigate the merge without choosing a side, but also without any concrete alliances.

This next round was pretty crucial. Pat, Kyla, and myself formed an alliance and we agreed to give me coins to buy the hidden immunity idol. This was meant to be a team idol, however as I'm sure people know by now I got greedy at the end of the game and kept it for myself. What Pat and Kyla did not know was I already had bought my own hidden immunity idol prior 5 minutes prior to that. So I was now in possession of 2/3 idols. The third idol Logan ended up playing on my tonight as I told him I was worried I would go home. After I realized Seth was playing me, I hopped on board the blindside plan to take him out. This allowed me to further build trust with Kyla/Patrick but as well with a new ally in Tyler. This also gave me a chance to really form a bond with Logan after he sacrificed his idol for me.

Tyler seemed to be running the show, taking Ali out next. I wasn't too crazy over voting Ali, but about 20 minutes before tribal Ali & I get to talking and I get sketch vibes that I am a potential target. Immediately after the F7 immunity challenge, Noelle, Logan, & myself discuss blindsiding Tyler. I was originally worried of Keith leaking and getting me outed but I took the risk and opened up to Keith. This turned out good as Keith became one of my closest allies after that. Noelle became a close ally as well but I knew she would beat me at FTC.

This past move really opened up my path as I now had allies in Noelle, Keith, and Logan as well as my alliance with Patrick and Kyla. I had to do damage control with them to keep them on my side but ultimately I was sitting in F6 with a good relationship with everyone left in the game. This next round was sad but ultimately it had to be done. I win immunity. Noelle has steal a immunity power, and we talk for a little under an hour trying to make a deal where she doesn't use it. I was trying to give Noelle a fake idol in exchange for the steal a necklace power. She almost accepted until Ben said he cannot confirm or deny if the idol is real.. So the plan failed and my immunity was stolen. She had then told me she had FOUR extra votes. This worried me extremely. I was worried she could save them and use them at final 5, so I told Keith and Noelle i am throwing my vote on Keith. I did this so Noelle would be forced to use them if she wanted Keith to stay. Then for the casualty. Kyla asked me to play the idol we bought together on her. I went back on my word and kept the idol for myself. It sucked backstabbing Kyla like that but ultimately I needed to look out for myself.

I wanted F3 to be me, Keith, & Logan as I thought that would give me the best chances of winning. Noelle and Patrick had to get 5th and 4th. Noelle was a beast in challenges this season so I decided to vote her out for 5th and hope I beat Patrick in final immunity to give him 4th. These were 2 more difficult moves I had to make if I wanted any shot to win tonight.

Sorry for the long speech and longer videos, I really tried to keep it short but there's so much to say. I hope you guys can respect the game played. I'll answer any questions now with full honesty.
1131 days 6 hours ago
keefe
Hey everyone!! I know no one REALLY wants to ready this so I’m trying to keep it as short as possible! IM SORRY LOLLLL I just wanna let you generally know what I was up to & if there’s anything more specific you want to know PLEASE ask!

Basically, my strategy coming into this game was to fly under the radar and a huge part of that was aligning myself with players who I considered to be big threats. That was Seth and Noelle. They were sound and capable players that I could strategize endlessly with, fully aware that they would always be targeted before myself.  They both ran the pre-merge tribes I was on and by being so close to them I could be apart of the decision-making processes while still flying under the radar. Their threat levels only continued to rise as the game went on which was something I counted on.

Once we did the last pre-merge tribe swap, I was without Seth/Noelle for the first time and quickly had to adapt. This is where I built relationships with Tyler and Allison which became crucial for me in the next couple of rounds. We very quickly connected and I decided to use my only advantage allllll game to prove my trust with Tyler and Allison. Considering my name wasn’t being mentioned for the vote, by using the advantage I wanted to show them I would go above and beyond for my allies like that, even this early into the game. That move successfully got us through the round as we avoided rocks, and helped setup the formation of the “Bestie’s” alliance (with Seth and Noelle) which controlled the next 3 votes.

As long as “The Bestie’s” maintained control in the early parts of the merge, I was in a great position overall. I had my final 3 of Tyler and Allison with two pretty good shields in front of us with Seth and Noelle and things were going great! I decided to use most of this time to really focus on building my relationship with Patrick. Although we mainly lied to each other every day, he was the only person I was specifically protecting that I wasn’t “working with”. When Tyler’s flipped, those kinds of relationships ended up being so important. I ultimately never needed to flip over and work with Patrick, but I tried to give myself options by targeting his allies instead and always pushing for him to stay. While Seth and Allison being taken out were huge hits to my game, I knew they needed to occur for myself to be sitting here and didn’t allow that to cloud my judgement.

After Seth and Allison left I needed to adapt once again and this time that was with Stoner. Stoner was absolutely the person I wanted out THE MOST at the merge. I thought his gameplay was about going from person to person, telling them what they want hear, spilling information, etc. To me he was the 1 person I wrote off as NEVER being trustworthy. And yet knowing all of that, I was still able to gain Stoner’s trust throughout the entire rest of the game. From final 7 on we worked together on every vote and I was able to pull that trust out of him. He turned on people in the game he had deals with like Kyla which HELLA helped my self-interests.

I played this game from the very beginning to the very end. I never got sent to treasure island to escape votes, I didn’t use people’s coins against them to stay so they would go & I didn’t have people waste their idols on me when they didn’t need to. I think I walked the line between being loyal to who you’re with and putting yourself first very well and I believe that’s why I made it here.

Thank you if you decide to vote for me & absolutely no worries if you don’t! Stoner and Logan you did great <3
1131 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck boys!!
1131 days 5 hours ago
Tbart
Hey guys, huge congrats to all three of you, great games!

Logan- congrats on getting here. Why do you feel you’ve played a more worthy game than Keith and stoner?

Stoner- I thought you played a very good game, avoiding tribals through social relations, winning comps, and essentially having all three idols in your favor. I wanna know what your plan was going into merge? Did you have one or were you just planning on going from person to person?

Keith- while I do think you were behind noelles shadow and played “nice guy” a bit much I completely respect your social game, it was very good. But I wanna know what did you do on your own, besides joining or making an alliance? I’m talking like a big time move that didn’t involve a group of people, only Keith.

Good luck to all of you!
1131 days 5 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Logan- congrats on getting here. Why do you feel you’ve played a more worthy game than Keith and stoner?

I think I played a better social game then Keith because he received more votes then me and for Chris I think he did better in comps and maybe strategically but I think we both had good social games.
1131 days 5 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
*stands in front of the finalists*

Hey, Guys! Congrats on making it to the end! Regardless of how you did it, you should be proud for making it this far and I envy ye all for that spot in the end. This decision has been a bit hard and ive in no way made up my mind, so I'll ask individual questions to each one of the finalists but first ive also got a question for ye all (you gotta work for my vote!!!) ...

All - Rank the jury members on who u think played the best game from 1 to 9 and explain why?

..... so LOGAN!!!

You definitely played an under the radar game so fair play for that bu why did u not fight for the win? I went to you in the last round there, to weigh up all your options and i explained reasons how i thought u wud have a better chance if i was there instead of keefe but all u said was ‘Patrick at this point I don't care if I win I'm just glad that I some how made it this far’ . Thats a very weird statement for someone to make especially to a potential jury member who just got voted out and really wanted to win this!

Question - Why should i vote someone who clearly doesn’t want to win?

..... so KEITH!!!

Well done good speech man, You played this game well especially with keeping good relationships with people on the tribe even if you weren’t necessarily aligned with them! However myself and a few jury members wonder how ur game benefitted so much from being a close ally to Noelle when she was such a strong potential winner of this game and u never even tried voting her out or going against her. It almost made you look like her puppet, a person who wud vote as she pleased and tell her the info! Especially near the end of this game!

Question - Identify ways from the start to the end of this game how your game differed to Noelles game or even if it was better than hers. Did you ever take any risks in this game that ended up benefitting you in the slightest? Being a risk taker isn’t everything but sometimes it pays off and you never seemed to take them, you took the easier route! Convince me I’m wrong and explain how you did take risks and not just play it safe?

..... and finally CHRIS!!!

Chris we all know you had a pretty wild game and you were a big risk taker and so far it has seemed to have pay off, but myself and many of the jury are wondering why ur game was so jumpy and how nearing the end of it you became very paranoid! If u hadn’t won those last two immunities ur game might have ended up very differently! On top of that you jumped from person to person after every vote and expecting others to fully trust you again! The more people that left the more blood you had on your hands because u essentially backstabbed ur way to this seat! Your game almost feels insincere to me because you weren’t rly loyal to anyone in this game (apart from maybe logan) !

Question - How did you do your jury management or did you not really think about that at all? You pissed off a lot of the jury with messy gameplay and lies which some may perceive as good game play but other not so much! How did you weigh up all your options at each vote or was it just simply biggest threat needs to go next, biggest threat needs to go next, without even considering the people you were betraying each round?

Anyway good luck guys and your answers to these will result in who gets my vote and maybe even the 50$ !
1131 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
@TYLER

Stoner- I thought you played a very good game, avoiding tribals through social relations, winning comps, and essentially having all three idols in your favor. I wanna know what your plan was going into merge? Did you have one or were you just planning on going from person to person?

---

Thank you Tyler! So going into the merge I knew my ass was on the line. I hadn't formed alliances or relationships yet so if the tribe wanted an easy vote to keep the peace, not draw lines in the sand, my name was being written down. It was brilliant as it would've allowed every single person a free round and not have to backstab anyone yet. 15 minutes before tribal I sent myself away. I knew what I was doing the entire day but I didn't want anyone to have time to plan for it so I waited until the last possible minute. My strategy was take myself away from that first merge tribal to give myself a little bit more wiggleroom. I needed a crack and it came. The sides started brewing, one with Noelle and Seth, and one with Kyla and Patrick, seemingly with everyone else playing the middle ground. From this point on it was clear to me everyone already had their tight groups and their duos. I had no choice but to be completely adaptable and willing to go from person to person. I think I did a decent job at figuring out intel from each group over time and positioning myself in a spot where people still needed my vote the next round, even despite me going against them at the previous tribal. I think if you go into the merge sticking to one group, that is going to be your downfall. You need to be willing to work with every single person in the game at any given chance. My strategy was mouth shut, ears and eyes open. Let me observe everything, let me see who is running the show. Who are the opposing alliances, who is playing the middle. Then I can plan how to take these threats out and out myself in the top dog spot. Hope this clears things up.
1131 days 5 hours ago
iSandeh
this question goes all to everyone what was the worst move the people sitting next to you did
1131 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
PATRICK PART 1 (Ill do the jury ranking shortly)

Question - How did you do your jury management or did you not really think about that at all? You pissed off a lot of the jury with messy gameplay and lies which some may perceive as good game play but other not so much! How did you weigh up all your options at each vote or was it just simply biggest threat needs to go next, biggest threat needs to go next, without even considering the people you were betraying each round?

---

Jury management is hard, it's hard to vote people out of this game and convince them to want you to win. For me the perfect balance is try to not do anything out of malice, out of spite. I can't help if people are upset at me for turning on them, but I can help how they view me as a person. If you don't give me your jury vote, but you like me as a person still, that counts as a win for me. I tried to do damage control when I made moves. After I blindsided Tyler I tried to do damage control with you and Kyla by being open and explaining to you guys why I did what I did.

I tried to be honest when I could and I knew it would not backfire on me. When I decided to not play the idol, I told you guys about it before tribal when I decided. And I let you both know all day whenever I was going back and forth. I let you and Noelle know at final 5 I was debating between both of you and I'd let you both know who I decided to vote. At F4 I let you know everytime I waivered from voting you out and bringing you to finals. I tried to not lie unless I needed to.

I really did not expect anyone to work with me after I blindsided them. I didn't blindly expect you to eat up my words and let me tuck you in at night haha. I felt I had to put in work to rebuild that trust with you and Kyla, to build trust with Noelle and Keith. It did not come easy and I did not expect it, I'm sorry if it came off that way. After every big move I just tried to do damage control and be honest when I could. That was my jury management. It's not the best but I'm just glad this game was strictly gameplay and never got personal.

As for your second question, weighing out my options was a difficult task. I often bounced ideas off of many of you. You, Kyla, & I would constantly talk strategy all day, everyday, to figure out what the best play for us was. But at the same time I was talking to Noelle and Keith working closely with them. I was working very close with Logan, after he played the idol on me despite it being the first day we started to actually talk, I knew I could trust him for the long haul and he would never vote me out. So every decision I made was to get me and Logan to final 4, so i would have a 2-2 tie no matter what if i lost final immunity. That's why i got so paranoid at the end of the game and began to bluff playing idols every tribal. Each round I considered many things, not just the biggest threats. How would this move backfire and what is everything I can do to bounce back.

When i blindsided Tyler, it was not a impulsive move. Tyler was closer to you & Kyla, and the 3 of you did not trust Logan. I would have never thought twice about taking you or Kyla out that round. But I knew I could blindside a threat to me in Tyler, without destroying the relationship I built with you and Kyla. I spent a lot of time discussing that move and making sure it was kept on the down low.

When I decided to not idol Kyla, that I thought about all day but at the end of the day I need to look out for myself. You said it yourself, had I not won immunity I would have been in danger. If i play an idol on Kyla and an idol on myself at 6, there is a high chance I get 5th place.

When I voted you and Noelle out it was again strict strategy. Noelle is a comp beast so I need her out before I need you out. You played the ultimate underdog game and really was a threat the entire merge through. But i could beat you in final immunity.

Every decision I made in this game was thought out and I ran the countless possibilities each round, with many different people. I could bounce ideas between several people in this game within several different alliances. I was able to have many different game plans at my disposal and decide which was the best route for me to take at any given round.
1131 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SANDY

this question goes all to everyone what was the worst move the people sitting next to you did

---

I think Logan's worst move was playing the idol on me as it was wasted and people immediately began to suspect us as a duo. The funny thing is I didn't have much of a relationship with Logan prior to that idol play. So while it was wasted, him playing that on me cemented him with me. I was not going to let anything happen to Logan so long as I was in this game. That may have turned out to be his best move too.

I think Keith's worst move was not going against Noelle. I believe Keith played a good game but if F2 was Keith and Noelle, I think we all agree Noelle wins unanimously. Keith was not willing to take a shot at his biggest threat. Instead everyone assumed he was 100% with Noelle. I think this may have closed some doors for Keith in the game. I was willing to go against my closest allies since they were my biggest threats, and I think this actually benefited me as it showed the rest of the players that I was open to making moves and playing with anyone.
1131 days 4 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Great answer Chris and great game <3
1131 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
PATRICK PART 2 *JURY RANKING*

All - Rank the jury members on who u think played the best game from 1 to 9 and explain why?

BEST

PATRICK- I think everyone knew you were the biggest threat, you played this game really hard and was the underdog for a while. You were in a 2 person minority at some point, along with Kyla. You were willing to work closely with me and I first hand got to pick at your mind when we were strategizing together. I know the game you played, as much as I would have loved to have a FTC showdown, if I took you here you whoop my ass. The fact you made final 4 is crazy in itself.

NOELLE - I know you're not too happy with me but you whoop me. This isn't to sway your vote as you made it clear you don't want me to win but I saw you as the the beast that would not die, you were the jury favorite in my eyes. You were thrown around as a massive target, and since day one I was DEAD scared of you. How you talked, how people listened to you pre-merge, I knew you were going to be the frontrunner and you were. It was an unfortunate situation that happened at the challenge but I wanted to win so I voted you out when I could. You beat me in FIC all day and then I have no shot to win this game.

TYLER- I've talked to some people about this move since, and they thought it was a waste of a tribal, a bad move. I am not convinced lol, I saw the game you playing and man it was good. If we did not make that move, I am convinced you make it to the end. I don't know that Patrick or Kyla would have been willing to vote you out before final 4, and by then it'd be too late. I think we played similar in the sense we were willing to play with anyone and change up our gameplan if we needed to. That scared me, I wanted to be the person running around camp talking to everyone haha. I'm fairly confident if you don't go home that night you make finals and win this whole thing.

KYLA - I saw you as the social player, really getting along with people. Despite your immunity performances you weren't targeted as much as Patrick or Ciurra. The relationships you built kept you safe when moves were made against your allies. I am biased like with Patrick as I talked with you everyday, I know the game you played and the level of thinking you put into this. I really wish you never sent me that message as that really sketched me out haha. I didn't know how much I could fully trust you all after that and that was the nail in the coffin to take Tyler out.

CIURRA - You would absolutely be ranked higher if you lasted a bit longer. I enjoyed talking to you although it was cut short. You were seen as one of the heads of an alliance that Noelle and Seth were against. I actually did throw my vote on you but only because I thought Patrick was getting the votes, I wanted to gain a coin. I was pretty shocked to see you get the majority of the votes.

SANDY - Sandy was in a good spot as he hadn't made enemies but was a smart thinker, though the fact people were able to blindside him shows how cutthroat you guys are. I think people saw Sandy as a threat and took advantage of the situation. I wasn't at this tribal so I can't speak too much on it but it was a huge blindside that alternated the game.

SETH - I think you played pretty good this time around. You were level headed and had loyal people in your alliance. With Noelle being safe you became the target, though I am confident if Noelle went home instead you could have found cracks. Prior to this vote you were who I wanted in the finals, as I have heard a lot of people wanted you in finals. That social game is hard to come by, if you had more time to get into cracks I think you'd do good.

ALI - I didn't get too much of a chance to get to know your game but I do know I tried to push other names that night that you went home. I wanted to have an opportunity to work with you but after seeing the results of tribal, it would have been smoke and mirrors haha. Good game though!!

JOEY- Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to play with you at all so you are ranked last by default. I sent myself away from tribal to save myself, you became the follow up target. I heard you were going to be a big threat and you apparently had a legacy advantage. You were playing the game and I assume that is why they voted you out when I used my safety without power advantage.

WORST
1131 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
Lol yes but I got it 2 mins before that tribal LOL

open group

B&W Survivor: Las Vegas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!