This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1130 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Any more questions?
1129 days 12 hours ago
Heavenlee
Congrats on finals, guys.

Chris, I don't think I need to ask you any questions. You rarely went to tribals and you just used advantages to get through. You never built real relationships. You were handed everything to get you to the end and treated people poorly on the way there. Calling me stupid instead of owning something you did was a particular choice of yours that will stick with me beyond this game.

Logan and Keith, I really only have one question for each of you.

Logan - was getting back on a good page with each other genuine or part of the game?

Keith - why did you warn Seth that Chris was after Seth & me, but you didn't warn me?
1129 days 12 hours ago
Heavenlee
Since you have a selective memory I've gone ahead and quoted it in Skype and sent it to the jury as well. My advantages were used much differently than yours and immunities are EARNED. I really do not think you have played a better game than Keith so I don't know when I would have told you that, because I don't believe it.
1129 days 12 hours ago
keefe
NOELLE

Keith - why did you warn Seth that Chris was after Seth & me, but you didn't warn me?

I think this is during the rounds Seth was targeted? Correct me if I’m wrong! 😂😅😅
A lot of it likely comes down me talking with Seth 1 on 1 a lot during that point. We really hadn’t talked much on our own until Seth was gone. I also wasn’t sure WHO specifically told stoner that he was the merge vote, so I honestly was a little skeptical of you at this point. You said you told him after the fact once Joey had already told him which I think is probably true but I’m still not sure.

Lastly, I really try not to spill to much when I’m playing and keep things to myself. Seth and I had a situation earlier where I told him that Allthat pushed hardest for Colin to go to treasure island. It didn’t seem like ANY kind of deal but Seth reacted publicly in the chat and I told him if you EVER do that again I’m not telling you SHIT! So I felt fairly confident information with him would stay safe after that.
1129 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Noelle- So if you got to the end you admit you do NOT deserve to win?

You had immunity and was safe just as many times as I was. You had FOUR extra votes, steal immunity, etc. How is this any different than me having my advantages? Please be upset, but do not be hypocritical.

I did build relationships, and in half the time most people did! I didn’t get to build alliances until people already had theirs set in stone. I had to fight from the bottom as I didn’t attend tribal until late in the game. But you really only attended one more tribal pre merge than myself.  Yes I broke relationships but after I built them.

You can be upset about Ben’s decision that night but do not take it out on me. You told me to my face I played the best game but you refuse to vote me.

I’ve already explained me calling you stupid, I said “I don’t talk 2 stupid lol” it was an impulsive trollish thing of me to do but far from how I feel about you. I’ve made it clear to everyone how scared I’ve been of you since day 1.

I earned my immunities, I earned my advantages. I had to convince people who I just started talking to, to give me their money! To buy an idol! That I kept for myself. That is a HUGE move, and you say I didn’t earn my advantages?

Logan played an idol on me after ONE day of talking to me. But I don’t have a social game? I didn’t earn my way here?
1129 days 8 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Logan - was getting back on a good page with each other genuine or part of the game?

It was genuine because I was trying to be your friend again for a while now.

open group

B&W Survivor: Las Vegas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!