This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Anarikipu

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Anarikipu

1141 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Bringing in the members of our jury, Brady, Kiara, Pietro, ... and Scott, voted out at the last tribal council. Jayson has immunity and can not be voted out tonight.

Jayson, 2nd immunity in a row, do you think you needed them?

Abel, close call with the porkchop last tribal, how do you readjust and move forward after being a hair away from elimination?

Brian, you got called out tonight by some of your in the main chat, do you feel that this was unjustified?

James, what is basing your vote on tonight?

Jay, does your and other people's gameplays shift now as we enter the last act of the season?

Jordan, how would you assess your current position in the game right now?

Yung, what has driven you gameplay decisions over the past few rounds?

Votes by 5PM EST!
1141 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Brian, you got called out tonight by some of your in the main chat, do you feel that this was unjustified?

I dont think it was unjustified from thier POV. I do belive they lied to yung about the vote never changing to jay as i had proof that was not the case. But i did not tell james abel or jordan what i was doing so obvi that comes across as fake as it was. But ik what my intentions were and i have 0 regrets. I got outplayed last round and thats the game of survivor. No hard feelings here :)
1141 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
James, what is basing your vote on tonight?

I base every decision off of what is best for me, this time it’s no different.
1141 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
Abel, close call with the porkchop last tribal, how do you readjust and move forward after being a hair away from elimination?

I mean, the people that voted for me are either;

A.) People that have refused to work with me (Jayson)
B.) People that were fed lies about me (Jay)
Or C.) People that lie so much they can’t even tell what the truth is anymore (Brian)

So I don’t see me almost leaving as a close call, I see it as a learning opportunity because now I know who I can and can’t trust.
1141 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
I’m on life support lmao
1141 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
As you should
1140 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung, what has driven you gameplay decisions over the past few rounds?

The end game has driven my decisions. I am looking at every option possible but I’m trying to do what makes most sense for me. Wel see where it takes me
1140 days 10 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay, does your and other people's gameplays shift now as we enter the last act of the season?

This game so far has constantly been shifting, it's different in a great amazing way. Doesn't feel like people are trying to just sheep but truly win and it brings like a drive and competitiveness to continue or survive ya know. We got Brian who's Mr smooth talker, Abel and James the dynamic duo of tribal survivals, Jayson the immunity/idol hot girl, Jordan who is the silent quiet type, and yung who's more of a bold but careful thinker. These people make up amazing parts of the game that keep is constantly shifting, yea I'm kinda just going on but I just wanna say I'm having a blast. Thank you for casting me.
1140 days 5 hours ago
joey96
I’ll go tally the votes.....
1140 days 5 hours ago
joey96
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so...
1140 days 5 hours ago
joey96
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1140 days 5 hours ago
joey96
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

James
1140 days 5 hours ago
joey96
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brian
1140 days 5 hours ago
FireX
And i oop
1140 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
https://38.media.tumblr.com/cafd74179121e455c36ecd78471a2010/tumblr_nkpzoyDeZL1uokvyoo1_500.gif
1140 days 5 hours ago
joey96
Third vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

James

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!