This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special Announcement!

Topic » Special Announcement!

1164 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
Come on in guys! Welcome back to another exciting day in Sichuan!
1164 days 21 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Not an announcement at 7:17 lol.
1164 days 21 hours ago
DBonee
who quit
1164 days 21 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
I did Bc Dbone was bullying me
1164 days 21 hours ago
DBonee
good
1164 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
Alright everyone, after an eventful and rather stressful night, it's a beautiful new day here in Sichuan, we have persisted and are left with our top 12 players....
So with great pleasure, I can announce that for the last time this season, it is time...
to DROP
YOUR
BUFFS!
You have made it to the merge.
1164 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
Everyone is now part of one tribe- Niú- wearing pink buffs!

We will celebrate the merge with a short feast at 7:30 PM EST, followed by our first Individual Immunity Challenge. Check back here shortly!
1164 days 21 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Yay congrats everyone
1164 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Yepppp
1164 days 21 hours ago
franzella
*franzella removes her buff that she was wearing as a top, the camera blurs, she puts on a clean pink buff*
1164 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
https://imgur.com/l4tICXw.gif

Everyone please claim a seat at the table in this forum. First come, first serve… if you comment with the same seat as someone before you, please choose again.

Enjoy the fruit & beverages while you wait for the rest of your feast. The table before you will soon be filled with steak, shrimp, macaroni and cheese, loaded baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and gooey chocolate brownies.

After everyone has a seat (however long that may take), I will send out a Tengaged mail telling you which food you enjoyed at the feast.

Pick a seat, enjoy your feast, and we will proceed to the Immunity Challenge!
1164 days 21 hours ago
tbrown_47
Lucky number 7
1164 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
1164 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
1164 days 21 hours ago
LaylaLove
1164 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Fuck you tim lol

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!