This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules | Year of the Ox

Topic » Rules | Year of the Ox

1191 days 15 hours ago
ouijake
Hello castaways! Before your journey in Sichuan begins, please read the rules that I’ve outlined below and reply to this forum letting me know that you have done so.

1. First and foremost, I want everyone to be respectful to one another. When you sign up for games like this you understand that there may be drama, lying, and backstabbing- but I will not tolerate personal attacks in this game. This includes (but is not limited to) remarks that could be racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, threats of violence, or otherwise hateful speech. Violations of this rule could result in your evacuation from the game, and if necessary a report to the mods. Let’s all remain respectful and not allow game drama to escalate to these kinds of situations!

2. Immunity Challenges will typically range from 7-8PM EST and will mostly be live. I will host these competitions unless otherwise stated. While participation in these challenges is highly encouraged, I understand that you may not always be available and sometimes things come up at the last minute. Just show up as often as you are able to- these challenges will obviously help your chances of advancing the game as well.

3. I will create a Tribal Council forum immediately following every Immunity Challenge. You  will have approximately 24 hours to cast your vote for elimination. Submit your votes in your production chat! You may change your vote as many times as you need to before the deadline. If you do not submit a vote before the deadline, it will count as a self-vote. If you self-vote two times in a row or three times throughout the duration of this competition you will be medically evacuated from the game. If something comes up while you are playing that may prevent you from submitting your votes in a timely manner, please reach out to me and we can try to work something out!

4. In the event of a tie, everybody except the tied players will re-vote. If the re-vote results in a tie, the players who are tied become immune and the remaining players will draw rocks. If there is a tie when there are only four players at Tribal Council, the tied players will go to a fire making challenge.

5. There will be Hidden Immunity Idols in play this season. They will be hidden in the comments of the first blog post of different Tengaged users. They will not be hidden on any banned/removed users or skeletons. To claim an idol, send a Tengaged message to me with the link to the blog and I will tell you if you found an idol or an empty note. If you found an idol, it can be played by either playing it live at the Tribal Council when I ask if there are any idols to be played, or by messaging your production chat before Tribal Council. Pre-merge idols will only be re-hidden once. The post-merge idol will be rehidden until the Final 5 Tribal Council occurs.

6. Idol transfers are allowed. If you are on the same tribe, you can send a Tengaged message to me the name of the person you are giving your idol to. If you want to do a cross-tribe transfer, you must make a public forum post in the group during the Immunity Challenge. Send the post to me in your production chat and I will acknowledge the transfer and delete the forum post. (If you know you’re planning on doing this, please give me a heads up so I can be ready!)

7. Please send confessionals in your production chat. I encourage everyone to submit these frequently, but please try to submit at least one for every Tribal Council you attend. They can be as long or short as you’d like them to be. Confessionals will be posted once the game has concluded!
1191 days 4 hours ago
kevrev4
I have read the rules.
1191 days 4 hours ago
franzella
I have read the rules.
1191 days 3 hours ago
LoganWolfe
I have read the rules.
1191 days 3 hours ago
VanitySmurf
I have read the rules
1191 days 3 hours ago
LaylaLove
I have read the rules.
1191 days 3 hours ago
allthat
I have read the rules.
1191 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
I have read the rules .
1191 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
I have read the rules.
1191 days 3 hours ago
patricio
I have read the rules.
1191 days 3 hours ago
DBonee
I have read the rules.
1191 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
I have read the rules
1191 days 2 hours ago
zach3051
I have read the rules
1190 days 11 hours ago
tbrown_47
Got it chief

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!