This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Raja Ampat

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Raja..

1211 days 17 hours ago
CruelSummer
So is Joey completely ignoring my question or did I just miss his answer?
1211 days 16 hours ago
Darbe
@Yung

Hi Yung. I'm sorry you feel that way, but thank you for your congratulations anyway!

I'm glad I got to learn more about you in this game through the conversations we had, and I think you achieved the thing you wanted to be remembered by.

I want to be remembered for being a fighter. I gave it my all in the competitions, searched extensively for idols, and tried making moves which ended up paying off by the time the game was coming to a close. I'm also a fighter in the sense that despite constant backlash, even contained within the jury comments I've been reading, I have always kept things classy and respectful.

As for goals: Every-time I come into a game I usually just want any kind of personal development to ensue. I want to learn something new about myself by the end of the game. This game taught me to be more CONFIDENT in myself and realise that other people's opinions should not matter to me. I am proud of how I played and ultimately thats all I can take out of this game. Other people may find me unsociable or cold, but the reality is: they don't know anything about me, they have no idea of my daily struggles or how much effort and heart I tried putting into this game even if it was not perceived that way. It reminded me that not everybody is on the same personal journey. Keeping in close contact with people has never been a strength of mine in my real life and its something I do try to work on and of course this game has made me want to push that even further, but ultimately the bigger lesson I learned was that instead of feeling guilty about myself I will be proud of the fact I responded to the criticisms I have heard very respectfully, and will not allow them to define me outside of this game.

I'm proud of me and I'm proud of how I played.
1211 days 16 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Okay maybe I didn’t mean out of the whole season. Maybe just the Jurors. Again with all due respect of course, that is.

And I felt you did try with me, so I appreciate that you did. that is one out of many things I will remember you by

Thank you, best of luck
1211 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
@summer
Honestly I’ll be honest , I haven’t listened to much Taylor swift but I did listen to some over the day.
Favorite song : Bad blood

Album rankings :
Evermore
Folklore
Red
Speak now
Lover
Fearless
Taylor swift
joey65409
@yawn thank you for the question
My biggest move came right before the merge when I decided to write tylors name down. This caused James to stay and not have this vote go to rocks and this showed Brad he could trust me because I didn’t vote out his best bud.

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!