This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 | Raja Ampat [KAIMANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #10 | Raja..

1219 days 13 hours ago
EvictionFreak
KAIMANA

(11/12 members)

Noelle (Heavenlee)
Brady (CoachWade)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep)
Summer (CruelSummer)
Thomas (tcold312)
Brad (Darbe)
Joey (joey65409)
Yawn (Yawnha)
Tay (burgta01)
Jake (ouijake)
Hong (Hong)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to ALFIE and OLIVER using the production chats otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Tuesday 05/01 at 6:30pm EST

Summer cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game.
1219 days 13 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer
1219 days 13 hours ago
ouijake
Jake
1219 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Joey
1219 days 13 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn
1219 days 13 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Summer, how does it feel to win safety this round? Also how does it feel to be elected as best social player and most loyal by your cast mates?

Jake, none of the Touchy Subject immunity's answer is you. Whats your take on that? And what do you base your vote on tonight?
1219 days 13 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Joey, what do you think happen last tribal and how does it affect tonight's tribal?

Yawn, you received lots of votes last tribal. Do you think you will receive votes again tonight? Can you survive tonight yet again?
1219 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question
1219 days 12 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Yung, whats your take on being the "funniest" and "the one having most fun" on last immunity challenge? Is "fun" the word that describes you best?
1219 days 12 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer, how does it feel to win safety this round? Also how does it feel to be elected as best social player and most loyal by your cast mates?

It feels amazing to win safety this round especially after a really wild tribal tonight. When it comes to my touchy subjects answers I guess it feels good to know people see that I am loyal, and while I don’t agree with myself being the best social player since I didn’t actually get that one right lol I am honored so thanks guys I guess
1219 days 9 hours ago
Heavenlee
I need a question :)
1219 days 7 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Noelle, why do you think you're perceived as a villain yet a hero at the same time? Are you being a villain or hero on tonight's tribal council?
1219 days 5 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung, whats your take on being the "funniest" and "the one having most fun" on last immunity challenge? Is "fun" the word that describes you best?

Wel I was surprised by being one of the funniest, I’m just being me. In the end it is a game so I’m jus having fun with it, and whatever happens happens. I guess fun could be a very good word to describe me
1219 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn, you received lots of votes last tribal. Do you think you will receive votes again tonight? Can you survive tonight yet again?

Yes Jeff, it´s definitely really scary, but it´s not really common for an alliance to go back to back trying to get a person out.  Also, it´s pretty obvious we´re in the majority and they´re in the minority.
1219 days 1 hour ago
ouijake
Jake, none of the Touchy Subject immunity's answer is you. Whats your take on that? And what do you base your vote on tonight?

In one sense it's sort of comforting not having been any of the answers because it doesn't make anyone think twice about my standing in the game, but on the other hand I don't want to be someone that fades into the background of this tribe. After an eventful tribal last time I think tonight's vote is going to be based on trust.
1218 days 18 hours ago
Heavenlee
"Noelle, why do you think you're perceived as a villain yet a hero at the same time? Are you being a villain or hero on tonight's tribal council?"

I think it's different actions. My loyalty vs my willingness to call people out and how that makes some people feel. My loyalty is heroic but calling people out and making them upset can be villainous. I'm being a hero tonight. I've been completely honest to everyone since merge and my vote tonight will reflect that.

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!