This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge [2] | Raja Ampat

Topic » Immunity Challenge [2] | Raja..

1239 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hello everyone and welcome to the second immunity challenge of CrazyFreak’s Survivor: Raja Ampat. Today we have our very first live immunity challenge of the season, so prepare for it to be fucking awful!

Today’s challenge will be called ‘Solve the puzzle and then spell the phrase innit’

What y’all will have to do is have two people nominated as your ‘puzzle solvers’.

These two members of the tribe will each be sent a puzzle to solve. Once they have completed the puzzle, they must provide a screenshot to me, ALFIE as Oliver is tucked away in bed, with their Tengaged profile logged in in the background so I can make sure none of you rascals cheat!

The other two members of the tribe will then have to solve a phrase. What this phrase will be and what letters will be used should hopefully become clear once the puzzle is solved.

The first TWO tribes to solve the phrase win immunity and are safe from tribal council, whilst the losing two tribes will vote a member off.

Please tell me in this thread ASAP, which two members are doing the puzzle and which two members are solving the phrase

Also, Misool and Salawati, please tell me who you’re sitting out of the challenge.

Everyone understand?
1239 days 14 hours ago
joey65409
Oh no I’m on mobile :o
1239 days 14 hours ago
RxysenBB
Landon and Jake will solve puzzles, Yung and John will be doing the phrase and Thomas will sit out for us.
1239 days 14 hours ago
joey65409
What if there are only two of your tribe members here
1239 days 14 hours ago
burgta01
Rumbati: Tay and Zach puzzle; Summer and Felix phrase
1239 days 14 hours ago
RxysenBB
Thats for Misool
1239 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
If only two tribe members are here. One of you will have to do both puzzles. The other will then have to solve the phrase.
1239 days 14 hours ago
J2999
I'll do puzzles, Joey doing phrase
1239 days 14 hours ago
Yawnha
Noelle and Ty puzzles Me and Mark phrase
1239 days 14 hours ago
bamold1999
me and Noelle are doing the puzzle
1239 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
here!
1239 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
Just to clear up. When you have finished the puzzle send it with your profile logged in behind it to the SKYPE PRODUCTION CHAT.

Once I have given you the go ahead, you will then post it to your tribe chat for the phrase people to work out.
1239 days 14 hours ago
bamold1999
Got it coach!
1239 days 14 hours ago
RxysenBB
ready!
1239 days 14 hours ago
burgta01
let's go!

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!