This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE | Raja Ampat

Topic » PREMIERE | Raja Ampat

1237 days 3 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
here
1237 days 3 hours ago
tcold312
Here :)
1237 days 3 hours ago
crazybone5000
Come on in guys! Welcome to the season premiere of CrazyFreak's: Raja Ampat! I hope you are all as excited as I am to get this game underway.

For the next 15 days you will be pitted against eachother in the ultimate game of survival. Could you be the first ever Sole Survivor, and win a gift prize?

As I've said previously, tonight the first twist will be revealed. As some of you may have noticed from the logo, the full title to this season is CrazyFreak's Survivor: Raja Ampat - FOUR KINGS!

That's right! The place you currently inhabit - Raja Ampat - translates at 'Four Kings' in English, and that is what we have based this twist off of.

In this game you will be divided into FOUR tribes of FIVE people. How those tribes will be divided is why we are here today. Tonight will be your first challenge! The four castaways who remain at the end of this spam challenge will be crowned kings.

The King of the tribe is a very prestigious role. With the role of King, you will be IMMUNE from the first tribal council of the season. If you win immunity, your immunity does not apply for the next challenge you lose, however. ALSO the king will choose a QUEEN to be on their tribe.

The Queen will be entrusted with a Hidden Immunity Idol clue for your particular tribe.

The remaining 3 spots in your tribe will be randomly assigned. This challenge is a massive chance for you to establish your spot in the game, it's so important that you give it your all!

Now... are you guys ready for the challenge?
1237 days 3 hours ago
RxysenBB
yes maam
1237 days 3 hours ago
Heavenlee
Hey
1237 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
oooo never thought of translating the title tbh
1237 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
oh
1237 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
not a spam challenge
1237 days 3 hours ago
LoganWolfe
YES SIR!
1237 days 3 hours ago
tcold312
Ready!
1237 days 3 hours ago
RxysenBB
idk what that even means tbh
1237 days 3 hours ago
zach3051
if I am not crowned queen this cast is homophobic
1237 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
Well...
1237 days 3 hours ago
RxysenBB
whats a spam challenge?
1237 days 3 hours ago
Heavenlee
Me at alfie not expecting any women winners i see

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!